Israel searches in vain for tunnel complex in Gaza Hospital.

Its a shame that they had to slaughter thousands of infants to justify nothing.
Ceasefire now.
Where's your proof that Hamas "slaughtered thousands"?

We need sources

Here's what I've found. Do you actually trust them?

At least 11,470 Palestinians — two-thirds of them women and minors — have been killed since the war began, according to Palestinian health authorities, which do not differentiate between civilian and militant deaths.

HAMAS RUNS GAZA

WHY would you believe the organization that makes the Manson Family look like choir boys?

Last edited:
Are you aware Pakistan has offered Turkey use of its nuclear arsenal if Jews are crazy enough to call on Samson?
images
Ohh, now Pakistan is loaning nukes? Yeah, that seems realistic. :cuckoo:

Where's your proof that Hamas "slaughtered thousands"?

We need sources

Here's what I've found. Do you actually trust them?

At least 11,470 Palestinians — two-thirds of them women and minors — have been killed since the war began, according to Palestinian health authorities, which do not differentiate between civilian and militant deaths.

HAMAS RUNS GAZA

WHY would you believe the organization that makes the Manson Family look like choir boys?
I am seeing it on my TV every day. The BBC have reporters on the ground in Gaza.
You can argue the exact numbers but there is no argument that the genocide is happening.
The reporter is very brave. The IDF execute reporters for less. I think he is in danger from these israeli death squads.

Haha they are thugs for responding to Hamas invading their country, killing 1000 plus people, raping, looting, and kidnapping citizens

you demafasict will go to any length necessary to defend your terrorist Baby butchering pals
No they are thugs because they act like thugs, killing and beating up kids and murdering babies in incubators.

Which is not the same claim. Thanks for making my point, I always like having an assistant.
hospital grounds
Actually theres just a tiny area of about 1500 sq ft outside the small hospital for parking. That’s your ‘hospital grounds’ to cram 7,000 people in the OP claims are being shot at.

Does it make you feel good being such a pathetic liar for mass murderers?

1700248678582.png

Only a week ago they showed us detailed AI tunnels under the hospital.

But they have been unable to verify that. All they have are a few rifles and grenades. Maga morons have bigger arsenals than that.
No doubt some whizz kids are working on fake tunnels but are we supposed to believe them ?
They invited Fox and the BBC to explore their finds but they didnt seem to point to anything.
Its a shame that they had to slaughter thousands of infants to justify nothing.
Ceasefire now.
There was a ceasefire, shitforbrains.
Gaza immediately violated it with more attacks on civilians.

Actually theres just a tiny area of about 1500 sq ft outside the small hospital for parking. That’s your ‘hospital grounds’ to cram 7,000 people in the OP claims are being shot at.

Does it make you feel good being such a pathetic liar for mass murderers?

View attachment 859997
Your math is a bit off. And anyway, I claimed it was possible, which, it is.

they are getting SO DESPERATE that the latest muzzie fart is---DA JOOOOS
DUG THE TUNNELS THEMSELVES

Well, not that this matters, necesssarily, but Israel actually did build that area underneath the hospital, many years ago.

Multiple sources have corroborated that a bunker or basement was built at Israel's discretion in the 1980s.​
It remains unclear whether Hamas operates the space beneath the hospital as a major military headquarters, even though the IDF has presented evidence of weapons stashed in the hospital.​

I don't know what you are looking at in those pictures but it aint a Hamas command bunker, you just can't help yourself.
Yes you all have a long history of denying visual evidence with your “You see it incorrectly”

Well, not that this matters, necesssarily, but Israel actually did build that area underneath the hospital, many years ago.

Multiple sources have corroborated that a bunker or basement was built at Israel's discretion in the 1980s.​
It remains unclear whether Hamas operates the space beneath the hospital as a major military headquarters, even though the IDF has presented evidence of weapons stashed in the hospital.​

That is why they have been so adamant about the bunker being there, because they built the thing.

Forum List

Back