Israel to pay students to defend it online

Status
Not open for further replies.
I find it funny that Israel, instead of doing the right thing and ending the occupation, prefers to pay people to go online and try to change the "perception" of the occupation.

I'm sorry, Israel, the only thing you can do with an occupation, is to end it!

That's the only option on your table.

There is no implication. Perhaps only an imagined one. Israel has been ignoring lies and false propaganda, and it has just now realized it can no longer ignore this cancer that has been spreading for decades. Setting the record straight isn't the same as spreading lies and hate.
Do you consider your posts spreading "truth and love"?

Give me 3 examples of what you consider "lies and propaganda".
Lets not get into personal attacks now. At times Yes, I find myself setting the record straight about the lies being told about Jews or Israel by the garden variety anti Semite or Islamofacist types. But usually they bore me, often repeating the same lies and garbage propaganda over and over, even though they've been proven wrong and embarrassed many times.

It appears that the concept of Israel being able to defend itself and successfully, is very upsetting. Good.

Lets not get into personal attacks now. At times Yes, I find myself setting the record straight about the lies being told about Jews or Israel by the garden variety anti Semite or Islamofacist types. But usually they bore me, often repeating the same lies and garbage propaganda over and over, even though they've been proven wrong and embarrassed many times.
Questions are not personal attacks, they're just questions.

I believe I asked you to give me 3 examples of these lies you keep referring to; are you going to comply, or stay with the vague generalizations you've been doing so far?

I believe I asked you to give me 3 examples of these lies you keep referring to; are you going to comply, or stay with the vague generalizations you've been doing so far?

The Dodgers suck, hows that for a generalization ??

LOL . Nah, they're awesome. My team (expos) moved to Washington a while back, so as a Canadian, naturally I cheer for the only Canadian team, the Blue Jays, who of course stink .
I used to live with a girl from Fargo, North Dakota. Her brother told me one time how awesome it was to go bar-hopping up in Canada. I asked him, "Why?" He said, "Dude, up there, we're foreigners! Canadian women dig us; Canadian men................well, let me just say, we've been a lot of fights with Canadian men!"

Easy to spot. Just look around.

There is no implication. Perhaps only an imagined one. Israel has been ignoring lies and false propaganda, and it has just now realized it can no longer ignore this cancer that has been spreading for decades. Setting the record straight isn't the same as spreading lies and hate.
Do you consider your posts spreading "truth and love"?

Give me 3 examples of what you consider "lies and propaganda".

Try the Hamas and Islamic-Jihad webs.

That's the pure definition of it.

I find it funny that Israel, instead of doing the right thing and ending the occupation, prefers to pay people to go online and try to change the "perception" of the occupation.

The only option it to fight the enemy till the last drop of blood.

Thank you again for caring, though.

This is really an excellent comment, and it's something I think anyone who is truly pro-Israel would agree with.

The saddest thing about this conflict for me is watching Israel act against its own best interests, out of simple short-term greed.

Shame that people can't understand the legality of the so-called "occupation."

Occupied from whom?

From the people who have lived in towns like Nalbus or Ramallah for 3,000 years.

And you know I can prove that, just ad Jews can prove it for Jericho or Jerusalem.

So ask youself - as an Israeli (you are in Israel, I assume) do you really want to say that living in one town for 3,000 years does not constitute legal ownership of land?

Sorry, it doesn't wash. The Jews were given the land by the United Nations, and the arabs other lands. You know that full well. The best thing the arabs can do is to accept that the land belongs to the Jews, is called Israel, and not Palestine.

Sorry, it doesn't wash. The Jews were given the land by the United Nations, and the arabs other lands. You know that full well. The best thing the arabs can do is to accept that the land belongs to the Jews, is called Israel, and not Palestine.

Exactly that - and the UN gave the West Bank to the Palestinians. It's not difficult stuff, this.

1947-67israel.jpg

Exactly that - and the UN gave the West Bank to the Palestinians. It's not difficult stuff, this.

1947-67israel.jpg

WRONG!

This is either the seventh or eighth time of me posting this. Please take good note.​

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ubDhnM0MUmY]Howard Grief - EC4I middle east conflict documentary: Give Peace A Chance - YouTube[/ame]

Caroline -

Can it be as much as a week since I proved beyond any reasonble doubt why your pet theory is useless?

This is either the seventh or eighth time of me posting this. Please take good note.

You ran away from the questions last time - will you answer them now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back