Israel to pay students to defend it online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caroline -

Can it be as much as a week since I proved beyond any reasonble doubt why your pet theory is useless?

This is either the seventh or eighth time of me posting this. Please take good note.

You ran away from the questions last time - will you answer them now?

International law, a "pet theory?"

Much as you would like it to be a pet theory, I have to tell you you cannot change the law. I know, you are wringing your hands in despair, but the simple fact is Israel is entitled to all the land, including the area that is currently under PA control. The fact that Israel gave it to the PA was wrong, but of course Israel has not acted in her own best interests with giving land away for peace.

Ah well, you can just keep getting agitated about the fact that the land rightfully belongs to the Jews, and the rest of us can keep watching you all get agitated.

Here, have a tune. :eusa_boohoo:

Much as you would like it to be a pet theory, I have to tell you you cannot change the law. I know, you are wringing your hands in despair, but the simple fact is Israel is entitled to all the land, including the area that is currently under PA control. The fact that Israel gave it to the PA was wrong, but of course Israel has not acted in her own best interests with giving land away for peace.

Ah well, you can just keep getting agitated about the fact that the land rightfully belongs to the Jews, and the rest of us can keep watching you all get agitated.

There is not one international law you can point to that will back you up on that.

There are, however, several UN resolutions (ex: UN Resolution 242) that say you're FOS!

There is not one international law you can point to that will back you up on that.

There are, however, several UN resolutions (ex: UN Resolution 242) that say you're FOS!

Ah, you don't agree with the UN partition plan of 1922. Well, that is up to you. You just go ahead and pick and choose what to believe. The rest of us will go with what the Mandate of 1922 at San Remo agreed.

WRONG!

This is either the seventh or eighth time of me posting this. Please take good note.​

Howard Grief - EC4I middle east conflict documentary: Give Peace A Chance - YouTube
And how many times do I have to tell you the Balfour Declaration had the caveat that a Jewish homeland could be created, provided the rights of the existing, non-jewish population of that area, was ensured.

But you didn't ensure those rights, you took them away. In contractual terms, you were in breech of the agreement and therefore, it could not be enforced.

Ah, you don't agree with the UN partition plan of 1922. Well, that is up to you. You just go ahead and pick and choose what to believe. The rest of us will go with what the Mandate of 1922 at San Remo agreed.
And this was part of that agreement...

“His Majesty’s Government view with favour the establishment in Palestine of a national home for the Jewish people, and will use their best endeavours to facilitate the achievement of this object, it being clearly understood that nothing shall be done which may prejudice the civil and religious rights of existing non-Jewish communities in Palestine, or the rights and political status enjoyed by Jews in any other country.”
-Arthur James Balfour [Secretary of State for Foreign Affairs]
Why do you keep ignoring that?

You can't cherry-pick the parts of a law you like and throw out the rest.

Yet after San Remo, after the mandate, after resolution 181, after the declaration of independence, and after the 1848 war, Israel has no land or borders.

If what you say is true, how can that happen?

Sorry, it doesn't wash. The Jews were given the land by the United Nations, and the arabs other lands. You know that full well. The best thing the arabs can do is to accept that the land belongs to the Jews, is called Israel, and not Palestine.

Exactly that - and the UN gave the West Bank to the Palestinians. It's not difficult stuff, this.

1947-67israel.jpg

WRONG!

This is either the seventh or eighth time of me posting this. Please take good note.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ubDhnM0MUmY]Howard Grief - EC4I middle east conflict documentary: Give Peace A Chance - YouTube[/ame]

No matter haw many times you post a lie, it is still a lie.

Exactly that - and the UN gave the West Bank to the Palestinians. It's not difficult stuff, this.

1947-67israel.jpg

WRONG!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ubDhnM0MUmY]Howard Grief - EC4I middle east conflict documentary: Give Peace A Chance - YouTube[/ame]

And that goes for your last post as well about Israel having no land or borders

WRONG!

Howard Grief - EC4I middle east conflict documentary: Give Peace A Chance - YouTube

And that goes for your last post as well about Israel having no land or borders

Post the documents showing where Israel legally acquired any land.

Cue song and dance

Umm, when Israel declared independence, it was recognized internationally, and by the U.N .
How can a country that is a member of the U.N not have land lol.

Post any article that suggests Israel has no land.

Cure song and dance...

Umm, when Israel declared independence, it was recognized internationally, and by the U.N .

Cure song and dance...

More than half a century after independence, David Ben-Gurion’s “normal” country still lacks one of the fundamental attributes of a normal state: borders.

http://www.inss.org.il/publications.php?cat=21&incat=&read=203

Cure song and dance...

More than half a century after independence, David Ben-Gurion’s “normal” country still lacks one of the fundamental attributes of a normal state: borders.

http://www.inss.org.il/publications.php?cat=21&incat=&read=203

North Korea and South Korea also use armistice lines to separate their countries. Are you saying they also don't exist? Let's also remember that Rocco already disproved your theories, when it concerns the Egyptian and Jordanian borders.

Cure song and dance...

The UN recognizes Israel inside the armistice lines that specifically state are not to be political or territorial boundaries.

The UN's own map of Israel has a disclaimer on land and borders.

1994israel-from-UN.jpg

You cannot deny the border agreements that Israel has with Egypt and Jordan. Those are not up for debate. No matter how much you hate Israel, those borders are internationally recognized. Sorry, i know its hard for you to understand

You cannot deny the border agreements that Israel has with Egypt and Jordan. Those are not up for debate. No matter how much you hate Israel, those borders are internationally recognized. Sorry, i know its hard for you to understand

Israel can get Palestinian land from Egypt and Jordan?

Interesting legal concept.

Show me where it says they need permission from Palestinians for those border agreements to be valid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back