ISRAEL, YOU'RE OUTA HERE!!!

I wonder how many rockets they can buy with the $215 million we just promised them.
Right now they're into high end condos and a red Bugatti.

Yes, unconscionable bastards. They pack dozens of Palestinian kids into structures they know are going to be blasted by the IDF, because those structures are the source point for rockets they fire into Israel. That's their propaganda for the West. "Look see how many innocent kids the Jews just murdered".

Now all the Hamas leaders will spend a few months in Monaco at the expense of the US taxpayer, recuperating from the heavy task of killing a thousand of their own children unnecessarily. No problem though, the kids are all "martyrs". That makes everything OK. Fucking savages.

The innocent kids were packed into structures by the UN to protect them from the murderous child killing savage Jews. Who bombed the UN structures anyway.

"Jews" and not "Israelis" noted.

I love it how you uncover your venom, time and time again.

Nations that kill children are akin to child sacrificing Satan worshiping heathens. So nice Israel shows it's true colors. Monsters. Sorry, thanks for playing.
Israel doesn't "kill" children so which nations do the sacrificing?

448 children killed in Israeli attacks on Gaza, UN says
448 children killed in Israeli attacks on Gaza UN says The Electronic Intifada
The 72-hour ceasefire had barely expired when Israeli airstrikes on Gaza resumed on Friday.

As Israel claimed it is targeting “terror sites,” its first victim was a ten-year-old child in Gaza City. Ibrahim Dawawsa was killed while playing with some friends in the yard of a mosque close to his home, when a missile ended his life and injured his two young friends.

During the nearly month-long military offensive on Gaza prior to the short ceasefire, Israel killed 448 children and injured 2,502, according to United Nations estimates. As of 8 August, the death toll in Gaza had reached 1,922.
080814_abd_00_3.jpg

Palestinian children wounded in an Israeli air strike lay on a bed at a hospital in Khan Younis in the southern Gaza Strip, 8 August. (Abed Rahim Khatib / APA images)
The United Nations Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs asserted that Israel’s targeting of nearly 1,000 civilian homes “raise serious concerns about the targeting of civilians and civilian objects and the launching of indiscriminate attacks.”

While celebrating the Eid al-Fitr holiday on 28 July, Hind Imad Qadoura, eleven, her brother Yousef, ten, and their cousin Mohammad Musa Marzouq Elwan, four, were killed when Israel shelled their home in Jabaliya.

But there is no single story that tells how Israel has killed children.

Hazem Naim Mohammed Aqel, who DCI-Palestine describes as an orphan, was killed by a drone missile on 23 July when he went with his cousin to the grocery store in the Zeitoun neighborhood of Gaza City.

On 29 July, Mohammad Abdul-Nasser Mohammad al-Ghandour, fifteen, was hit by a piece of shrapnel from an strike on agricultrual land in Beit Lahia, killing him instantly.

Ibrahim Moatasem Ibrahim Kloub, four, was playing on his balcony with his mother when a drone missile flew into his family’s home, killing him and seriously injuring his mother.

These are just a few of the hundreds of child deaths that are being carefully documented by human rights organizations.[]
BuCdSYoCUAIlG54.png:large

Defence for Children @DCIPalestine Follow
181 children confirmed killed in #Gaza & 70 cases being investigated by @DCIPalestine as #Israeli assault continues.

9:56 AM - 2 Aug 2014

Nope, there's no doubt about it, just as the fundamentalist Muslims want to destroy Israel, the Tamudic Jews revel in the carnage of war. They think any person that isn't a Jew hasn't the same right to life, so it isn't a crime disposing of them. Hell, there's even a holiday. . . . Purim. Good time to cleanse the Earth of that filth, eh? So to say, "oh, Israel just wants peace, it's all the Arab's fault." What ever. Bull shit. The conservative Zionists believe all of Palestine is theirs by God's grace. They just need to exterminate the present occupants.

fotoflexer_photo8.jpg

PURIM IS A FESTIVAL OF A PEOPLE WHO CELEBRATE, SALIVATE AND RELISH REVENGE AND GENOCIDE.
I recall that Israel, for days, implored non-combatants to vacate the city. Just because Hamas needed human shields and threatened to kill anyone who tried to leave is no excuse for the Palestinians. The matter is over with and finished. Next case.
link?
Google?

I wonder how many rockets they can buy with the $215 million we just promised them.

Yes, unconscionable bastards. They pack dozens of Palestinian kids into structures they know are going to be blasted by the IDF, because those structures are the source point for rockets they fire into Israel. That's their propaganda for the West. "Look see how many innocent kids the Jews just murdered".

Now all the Hamas leaders will spend a few months in Monaco at the expense of the US taxpayer, recuperating from the heavy task of killing a thousand of their own children unnecessarily. No problem though, the kids are all "martyrs". That makes everything OK. Fucking savages.

The innocent kids were packed into structures by the UN to protect them from the murderous child killing savage Jews. Who bombed the UN structures anyway.

You got it. Scratch the surface of virtually any "pro-Palestinian" and all you find is - drum roll, please - a dime-a-dozen anti-Semitic twit.

Nations that kill children are akin to child sacrificing Satan worshiping heathens. So nice Israel shows it's true colors. Monsters. Sorry, thanks for playing.

The 72-hour ceasefire had barely expired when Israeli airstrikes on Gaza resumed on Friday.

As Israel claimed it is targeting “terror sites,” its first victim was a ten-year-old child in Gaza City. Ibrahim Dawawsa was killed while playing with some friends in the yard of a mosque close to his home, when a missile ended his life and injured his two young friends.

During the nearly month-long military offensive on Gaza prior to the short ceasefire, Israel killed 448 children and injured 2,502, according to United Nations estimates. As of 8 August, the death toll in Gaza had reached 1,922.
080814_abd_00_3.jpg

Palestinian children wounded in an Israeli air strike lay on a bed at a hospital in Khan Younis in the southern Gaza Strip, 8 August. (Abed Rahim Khatib / APA images)
The United Nations Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs asserted that Israel’s targeting of nearly 1,000 civilian homes “raise serious concerns about the targeting of civilians and civilian objects and the launching of indiscriminate attacks.”

While celebrating the Eid al-Fitr holiday on 28 July, Hind Imad Qadoura, eleven, her brother Yousef, ten, and their cousin Mohammad Musa Marzouq Elwan, four, were killed when Israel shelled their home in Jabaliya.

Hazem Naim Mohammed Aqel, who DCI-Palestine describes as an orphan, was killed by a drone missile on 23 July when he went with his cousin to the grocery store in the Zeitoun neighborhood of Gaza City.

On 29 July, Mohammad Abdul-Nasser Mohammad al-Ghandour, fifteen, was hit by a piece of shrapnel from an strike on agricultrual land in Beit Lahia, killing him instantly.

Ibrahim Moatasem Ibrahim Kloub, four, was playing on his balcony with his mother when a drone missile flew into his family’s home, killing him and seriously injuring his mother.

These are just a few of the hundreds of child deaths that are being carefully documented by human rights organizations.[]

181 children confirmed killed in #Gaza & 70 cases being investigated by @DCIPalestine as #Israeli assault continues.

Nope, there's no doubt about it, just as the fundamentalist Muslims want to destroy Israel, the Tamudic Jews revel in the carnage of war. They think any person that isn't a Jew hasn't the same right to life, so it isn't a crime disposing of them. Hell, there's even a holiday. . . . Purim. Good time to cleanse the Earth of that filth, eh? So to say, "oh, Israel just wants peace, it's all the Arab's fault." What ever. Bull shit. The conservative Zionists believe all of Palestine is theirs by God's grace. They just need to exterminate the present occupants.

fotoflexer_photo8.jpg

PURIM IS A FESTIVAL OF A PEOPLE WHO CELEBRATE, SALIVATE AND RELISH REVENGE AND GENOCIDE.
I recall that Israel, for days, implored non-combatants to vacate the city. Just because Hamas needed human shields and threatened to kill anyone who tried to leave is no excuse for the Palestinians. The matter is over with and finished. Next case.
link?
Google?
I do the leg work of sourcing my claims, I'm not going to source yours too buddy. If you want to go around either making stuff up, or repeating stuff that is more than likely war propaganda, go ahead. I have no interest in "Googling" YOUR war propaganda. reeaaallly.

080814_abd_00_3.jpg

fotoflexer_photo8.jpg

link?
Google?
I do the leg work of sourcing my claims, I'm not going to source yours too buddy. If you want to go around either making stuff up, or repeating stuff that is more than likely war propaganda, go ahead. I have no interest in "Googling" YOUR war propaganda. reeaaallly.
It was all over the news and the web at the time. You musta been watching Dancing With the Stars or sumpin.

Were they not Jews that were bombing the crap out of Gaza?

The IDF, like Israel, is comprised of people of many religions ... something of which you are well aware.
As Lipush noted, sometimes you just can't hide what you are.

The IDF, like Israel, is comprised of people of many religions ... something of which you are well aware.
Can you give us the percentages, and are there any Israeli Muslims?

Israel vs. Palestine = black and white

Right? One side is evil and the other is righteous? Am I right?
You claim to be the resident genius around here. You tell us.

Neither side particularly cares about peace. Does that sound about right?
No. Israel wants peace. The other side doesn't. Elementary.

That is not true, now find me another source or I will put this down as more propaganda.

Your little use of the J-word is well-noted. Your lame attempt at turning the table on me for this, is... well, lame.

You could have used the word "Israelis" but you chose the word "Jews", and we all know well why.

(btw, the top commander of the southerner foot-force of the operation happens to be a non-Jew, which emphizeses your slip as a hate speech.)

Do carry on, I love it when people such as you open their big mouths, then jump in with both feet.

That is not true, now find me another source or I will put this down as more propaganda.

Best souce is reality.

Dear Lipshiits, I asked for percentages not Bullshit.

Israel is now 75% Jews, 20% Muslims and the rest Christians and whatever.

Tell us what religions is the Idf composed of?

Advertisement
Nevertheless, partial figures given to Haaretz by the IDF indicate a renewed increase in the enlistment of Muslim and Christian youth over the past two years.
The number of Muslim volunteers in 2003 was 64.5 percent higher than in 2000, while the enlistment of Christians increased by 16 percent over the same period.
A senior source at the IDF's Personnel Directorate notes that incomplete figures for 2004 show a further increase, at a rate of some 20 percent, in the enlistment of youth from both sectors.
The IDF does not furnish exact numbers, but it appears that the annual number of volunteers from both sectors together does not exceed 150. About half this number serves in infantry units, primarily the Desert Reconnaissance Unit.

Where is the Sniffer?

Best souce is reality.

Well we see reality a little differently. You are bias, you live there so it may be clouding your perspective.

Israel is now 75% Jews, 20% Muslims and the rest Christians and whatever.

Tell us what religions is the Idf composed of?

Jews, Muslims, Christians and whatever. I love how the bigot brigade is hopping around on 1 leg trying to cover poor Monte. Here's a clue: there is no saving any of you slimeballs. :cool-45:

Forum List

Back