Israeli forces shoot unarmed protesters from across Gaza security fence, killing at least 15

Phyllis Bennis discusses the deadly day of clashes on the Gaza-Israel border

She's just repeating what the media says without checking the facts.
In the meantime 80% of those killed were proven to be active militants.

Then again this lie about a "farmer" who plowed land under a military fence at night. :rolleyes:
Not to mention the 2 groups of Gazans who managed to cross the fence days prior to the march, and were caught with knifes and grenades.

This is what's been going on in the "peaceful" planning of the march:

5ac89254054c542c.jpg

"20 thousand bottles are available and more than 5 thousand liters of petrol next Friday and this in less than a day"
amir.nafsy on Twitter

The Tire Fire protest.

Seems appropriate. Arabs-Moslems causing their own deaths while behaving like, well, Arab-Moslem retrogrades.

Phyllis Bennis discusses the deadly day of clashes on the Gaza-Israel border

What the Palestinian “ forgot” to mention is that Hamas took over, refused to end the Violence, recognize Israel along with the smuggling of weapons.

Palestinians explain why they are risking their lives by joining Gaza protests

Clearly the first participant said he came to fight the Jews, wants them gone from the land.
Here You've got the symptom, and the reason to why Arabs started the war the still whine about.

Poor Arabs...

How many IDF soldiers have been injured?

Five, to my knowledge. The injuries tend to happen when Arabs adopt a new tactic and catch the IDF unawares.

For the most part Israel is able prevent injuries in even the most deadly situations using technology, intelligence, and caution.

Surely you are not suggesting that a lack of injuries is proof that grenades don't exist, are you?

Five, to my knowledge. The injuries tend to happen when Arabs adopt a new tactic and catch the IDF unawares.

For the most part Israel is able prevent injuries in even the most deadly situations using technology, intelligence, and caution.

Surely you are not suggesting that a lack of injuries is proof that grenades don't exist, are you?
Link?

Large groups of Palestinian protesters continue to demonstrate near the Gaza border.

Actually, the groups of lemmings aren't all that large.

Hamas wishes all the dead and injured a grateful "thanks for being our stooges" and has advised the press "Mo' Money, Mo' Money, Mo' Money"

Link?

Four with the first IED incident at the fence (there have been several since and several attempts but no further injuries) And I believe was was injured when shot at at the beginning of the protest.

Are you denying that these things are happening?

Forum List

Back