Israeli forces shoot unarmed protesters from across Gaza security fence, killing at least 15

.I am essentially here to kick Zionist Ass

People have tried that before ... didn't work out for them.

5bdbe79d-c984-4ce2-807b-6a759372546e.jpg

And they had a state-of-the-art air force.
You Boasting Pharisee,You'll Never Conquer Me

Wait. Hold on here. Isn't calling to rip the hearts out of Jews/Israelis "collective punishment"?

That is just dumb!

Talk about clutching at straws to try and wriggle out of a losing argument!

The blockade IS collective punishment, no matter how hard you try to argue against that, it is collective punishment!

This is just dumb!

Talk about clutching at straws to try and wiggle out of a losing argument. !!
Smuggling weapons into Gaza, shooting Rockets, etc. etc. to kill innocent civilians is O.K. With you? Of course it is
Israel is supposed to single out the perpetrators from the “ innocent civilians?”
That is just dumb!!!! :eusa_naughty:

Oh no, another dumbass fucking idiot...

How about you try and address the topic or STFU...

The conversation is about "collective punishment"... Do you have issues with reading/comprehension/English?

Yours, and many other Team Israels attempts to deflect from this FACT is very telling of your mentality, lack of understanding and your outright belligerence ...

Now, do you want to comment on "collective punishment" or not? If you don't it's ok, I wouldn't want you to hurt yourself!
Visit Gaza lately wearing a cross?

Yep. You?

Want to discuss collective punishment or you just a Team Israel troll like the rest of them?
In other words, you possess zero context.
Elections and murder have consequences.
You kill for sport, you die.

By the response I read on Arab social media, here as well - the notion is towards Israel.

The Swastika on their flag said it all, and the open call for murder also didn't go unnoticed.

Gazans are their own worst enemies.
If someone was shooting your family members in the streets, what would you do? Invite them to dinner? Come over for some falafal.

What have you been smoking?

You’re the one who has been smoking and drinking. The Palestinians never threw Malatov Cocktails, etc.etc. At Israeli Soldiers?

Another fail...

The conversation is "collective punishment" by use of an illegal blockade...

Put that bottle of JD down, put that joint down and see if you can actually join in the conversation. It's ok if you can't, we understand that it may be a little over your head... I'm sure one more spliff will help!
How old were you in 1998?
Were you even born?
How come the Western Gazans don’t help their terrorist “brothers” in Eastern Gaza?

Never heard about that. Just to think that You live overseas and know more about Gaza than me living here...

Sounds interesting, link me.
Mansions of the West Bank and Gaza

Wonder just how many of those belong to Hamas filth...

By the response I read on Arab social media, here as well - the notion is towards Israel.

The Swastika on their flag said it all, and the open call for murder also didn't go unnoticed.

If someone was shooting your family members in the streets, what would you do? Invite them to dinner? Come over for some falafal.

If someone waved a Swastika at me and said "I wanna reap the hearts of Jews away on the way to Jerusalem"....that wouldn't leave much options.

Real danger -real response. Historic justice.

Who needs Australia...there's no Yerushalaim.

All kangaroos are yours :)
Trouble is we are too nice and Australia is Yerushalaim A CASH ONE TO LEPERS LIKE NIT AND YAR WHO?....Who came BEGGING LIKE A GYPO for cash.....So don't talk TRASH to me rylah,,,,I KNOW IT ALL,THE LYING AND THE DECIET OF THE ZOINIST SYNTHETIC JEW<TERRORISTS....YOU WEAR A PLASTIC SMILE BECAUSE YOU ARE SYNTHETIC

Forgive me if i find this thread a tad ...fishy. I think there is a little bit more to this than the OP would have us believe, isn't there? So Israeli Security forces got a wild notion to just shoot up a crowd for no reason whatsoever. Just like that. Please, what is the part you left out?
If you had read the thread you would see that the Pro Terrorist side leaves out the fact that every person killed was a military man and was armed with Molotov cocktails, slingshots or other implements of war or they were attempting to breach the fence.

Wrong.

Not every person was.
I see you answer this post how about explaining to us what Israel should do OTHER than a blockade to stop weapons? Or to cowardly for that? As for the reporter he was flying a drone giving information to the terrorists.

I'm not sure what that has to do with my response to you. Not every person killed as a military man with implements of war. That's a flat out lie.

As to the blockade - I already have, in multiple posts, explained my position on it, and on Israel's response to attempts to tear down the fence.

The reporter - if he was flying a drone - was doing so for the purposes of photo-journalism, and his final video indicates that. He was clearly marked as press, was vetted well enough to have gotten a grant from the US, and had a brilliant career ahead of him. Israel has offered NO evidence that he was Hamas, or that he was spying. None. It was the murder of a journalist.

Already have. You whinge and whine about Jews ... and can do nothing about them. If you're nice, we'll let you work at a shop in Elsternwick. Where you have to serve us all day and be polite doing it.

mike-mcneely.jpg

Don't forget to smile.

Trouble is we are too nice and Australia is Yerushalaim A CASH ONE TO LEPERS LIKE NIT AND YAR WHO?....Who came BEGGING LIKE A GYPO for cash.....So don't talk TRASH to me rylah,,,,I KNOW IT ALL,THE LYING AND THE DECIET OF THE ZOINIST SYNTHETIC JEW<TERRORISTS....YOU WEAR A PLASTIC SMILE BECAUSE YOU ARE SYNTHETIC

Oh boy... if You only knew. ;)

which ones would that be??
Right off the top of my head, how 'bout Israeli snipers shooting unarmed Palestinians?
..in general it is not the policy of Israelis to murder/target innocent civilians
..there will always be mistakes/errors/lone wolves/etc--but it is not Israel's policy to murder/target innocent civilians
it IS the policy of the Pals to murder/directly target innocent civilians
There is something mentally wrong with you

Forgive me if i find this thread a tad ...fishy. I think there is a little bit more to this than the OP would have us believe, isn't there? So Israeli Security forces got a wild notion to just shoot up a crowd for no reason whatsoever. Just like that. Please, what is the part you left out?
If you had read the thread you would see that the Pro Terrorist side leaves out the fact that every person killed was a military man and was armed with Molotov cocktails, slingshots or other implements of war or they were attempting to breach the fence.

I have to say that I'm with Coyote here, 100% of accuracy is impossible, especially with all the smoke and mess going there.
What I will never agree is that our army's purpose it to just shoot unrelated people. In a country where soldiers are constantly followed by cameras, and they jail a soldier who finished a terrorist lying on the ground after he just stabbed another soldier... let's just say it's unlikely because we fight 2 wars at the same time...

The Russians and the Syrians in the north on the other hand... gas 'em, bomb em out existence - all You hear is a yawn...no Jews to blame.

And add to that the Rohinga. But not a word...barely any threads except to defend the Russians, Assad and Myanmar for their atrocities. And those absolutely are atrocities. When Israeli soldiers start decapitating children, throwing infants into fires,burning people alive in their homes, raining barrel bombs on civilian populations, then there is equivalence.

Oh boy... if You only knew. ;)
Dream On Rasclatt

Actually...why not? Sometimes actually MEETING people over a meal can change minds...How One Man Convinced 200 Ku Klux Klan Members To Give Up Their Robes

I have to say that I'm with Coyote here, 100% of accuracy is impossible, especially with all the smoke and mess going there.
What I will never agree is that our army's purpose it to just shoot unrelated people. In a country where soldiers are constantly followed by cameras, and they jail a soldier who finished a terrorist lying on the ground after he just stabbed another soldier... let's just say it's unlikely because we fight 2 wars at the same time...

The Russians and the Syrians in the north on the other hand... gas 'em, bomb em out existence - all You hear is a yawn...no Jews to blame.

And add to that the Rohinga. But not a word...barely any threads except to defend the Russians, Assad and Myanmar for their atrocities. And those absolutely are atrocities. When Israeli soldiers start decapitating children, throwing infants into fires,burning people alive in their homes, raining barrel bombs on civilian populations, then there is equivalence.

goosebumps... the last sentence...no.
Wow this just shook me to the core....this is the opposite of us.

Can't imagine our boys like that. Sorry I'm left speechless just imagining this done by our people.
ugh..

In my opinion...when it comes to the military - there is a wide latitude among nations in ethics, rules of engagement, and discipline.

Any military will have those individuals who are beasts, but what matters is the core ethics and discipline - especially discipline - that does not allow that kind of behavior and imposes justice and accountability when it is breached. It's not perfect by any means - but there is better and there is worse and on down to atrocity.

Let's focus on solutions.

I think the future of Gaza lays with influence of Arab- Muslim recognized leaders, and further integration into the Arab world and the economy of the neighborhood - which definitely has a lot options to offer.

Some may have heard about the Palestinian Emirate solution I've mentioned a couple of times.
Thoughts?

Forum List

Back