Israeli Hospital creates Jaw for Syrian

aris2chat

Gold Member
Feb 17, 2012
Story via Facebook

Rambam Health Care Campus - Hospital

5 hrs ·
FROM ACROSS THE SYRIAN BORDER
A Syrian patient was brought to Rambam in critical condition after a rifle bullet completely destroyed his lower jaw during his country's civil war.
In a new technique, Rambam doctors implant titanium jaw in wounded Syrian
A 23 year old Syrian citizen arrived in Israel for treatment after a bullet completely destroyed his lower jaw. Rambam doctors outfitted him with a custom-made jaw in a pioneering new operation, which “returned his human quality.”
In Rambam, a jaw printed on titanium using 3D CT was implanted in the face of a Syrian citizen who came to Israel for medical treatment after being wounded in his country’s civil war. The man reached Rambam in critical condition, after a rifle bullet had completely destroyed his lower jaw, rendering him unable to speak or eat.
Prof Adi Rachmiel, director of Rambam’s Department of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, performed the ground-breaking operation with Dr Yoav Leiser, who recently returned from training in Germany, where he specialized in restoring eye sockets, jaws and cheek bones. One day after surgery, the patient was eating and speaking.
“We succeeded in returning his human quality,” said Dr Yoav Leiser, of the patient, whose face had been torn, jaw smashed, and bottom teeth blown out.
In the procedure, Patient Specific Implant (PSI), doctors created a jaw perfectly suited to the patient. While such procedures previously demanded the connection of many plates, PSI requires only one individualized plate, serving as a custom-made ‘replacement part’. Further, all planning is done pre-surgery, saving time and yielding superior results. To compensate for the fact that the patient had no medical records, doctors relied on statistical models.
Following this success, three additional patients are scheduled to undergo similar innovative treatments.

Dr. Yoav Leiser, who
recently returned from training in Germany, where he specialized in
restoring eye sockets, jaws and cheek bones. One day after surgery, the
patient was eating and speaking.

Wow that is just amazing.

And sent back to fight the israelis war?
Why is that Israelis's war? Ah because Jews control the world, alright don't mind me.

Because they are drilling in the Golan Heights and Israel wants to own Syria, or have someone in power they have more control of, same with Iraq, and they have SISI in Egypt now. Syria is too close to Iran, and Israel doesn't like that.

Why is that Israelis's war? Ah because Jews control the world, alright don't mind me.

Because they are drilling in the Golan Heights and Israel wants to won Syria, or have someone in power they have more control of, same with Iraq, and that have SISI in Egypt now. Syria is too close to Iran, and Israel does't like that.
The Golan Heights?
There is nothing to drill in the Golan Heights except mostly snow, since this is high region it controls naturally the lower parts, and the Syrian's firepower reached every corner of Northern Israel back in 1949, Golan Heights - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia read for yourself.
Syria is still in war with Israel, Iran is still in war with everyone, I couldn't care less about their hurt feelings.

Because they are drilling in the Golan Heights and Israel wants to won Syria, or have someone in power they have more control of, same with Iraq, and that have SISI in Egypt now. Syria is too close to Iran, and Israel does't like that.
The Golan Heights?
There is nothing to drill in the Golan Heights except mostly snow, since this is high region it controls naturally the lower parts, and the Syrian's firepower reached every corner of Northern Israel back in 1949, Golan Heights - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia read for yourself.
Syria is still in war with Israel, Iran is still in war with everyone, I couldn't care less about their hurt feelings.

Jews careless about anyone but themselves. Israel is at war with Syria, Israel never is true to their word. Your destructive people. They are drilling, Genie and Cheney's involved, you must know that. I think Syria controls some of the water draining down as well, anyway Israel wants Syria under its control.

Because they are drilling in the Golan Heights and Israel wants to own Syria, or have someone in power they have more control of, same with Iraq, and they have SISI in Egypt now. Syria is too close to Iran, and Israel doesn't like that.

Can you explain what you posted, Penelope? "drilling in the
Golan Heights" <<<< what does that mean?
"Israel wants to own Syria" <<<<< what does that have to do with the creation of titanium implants and what evidence do you have that Israel wants to 'own' Syria?

"they have Sisi in Egypt" ?? who has Sisi in Egypt?

"Syria is too close to Iran"----------??? both Syria and Iran
have been in the same place they are today----for tens of
thousands of years-----what has it got to do with a titanium jaw? and how does treating a patient in Rambam hospital effect the geography of the planet?

[QUOTE="Penelope, post: 10489575,

Jews careless about anyone but themselves. Israel is at war with Syria, Israel never is true to their word. Your destructive people. They are drilling, Genie and Cheney's involved, you must know that. I think Syria controls some of the water draining down as well, anyway Israel wants Syria under its control.[/QUOTE]

Penelope---can you explain what "jews careless about anyone but themselves" means? As to your statement "Israel is at war with Syria" ---technically that is true since there is no peace treaty since Syria attacked Israel in 1967.
If I remember correctly---you once stated that you work in
"health care"-------if that is true then you run into jewish doctors------there are jewish doctors all over the USA-----
----can you provide examples of jewish doctors who treat only jews?

try to make sense, penelope

"Israel has set up a large field hospital near the Tel Hazakah observation and military post on Golan which overlooks southern Syria and northern Jordan. There, incoming Syrian war wounded [Al Nusra rebels] are vetted and examined by Israeli army medics who decide whether to patch them up and send them back, or judge them badly hurt enough for hospital care.

The report also acknowledges that the rescue of wounded Al Nusra fighters requires the incursion of unmarked “Israeli army vehicles” into Syrian territory:

Unidentified Syria military sources vowed to attack the Israeli army vehicles crossing the line to evacuate wounded rebels in need of medical care. Our military sources say that if Israeli army vehicles, presumably unmarked, are indeed entering Syria to pick up injured rebels,they are most likely alerted by local liaison agents in the battle zones who guide them to the spots were the injured men are waiting.(Debka, op cit)

The above Israeli intelligence news report points to “local liaison in the battlefield”, between the IDF and rebel mercenary forces. This liaison and cooperation with Al Nusra also includes the incursion of Israeli covert special forces inside Syria as well as the inflow of weapons and supplies.

Al Nusra: Trained by the Pentagon

Al Nusra is largely made up of mercenaries recruited in Turkey, Saudi Arabia and Qatar. Covert (Western) special forces and military advisers have also integrated their ranks.

The Al Qaeda affiliated terrorists directly funded by Washington constitute the foot-soldiers of the Western military alliance including Israel.

Confirmed by CNN, the Al Nusra terrorists have also been trained in the use of chemical weapons by special forces on contract to the Pentagon:

The training [in chemical weapons], which is taking place in Jordan and Turkey, involves how to monitor and secure stockpiles and handle weapons sites and materials, according to the sources. Some of the contractors are on the ground in Syria working with the rebels to monitor some of the sites, according to one of the officials.

The nationality of the trainers was not disclosed, though the officials cautioned against assuming all are American."

Israeli Army Vehicle Enters Syria Israel Supports Al Nusra Rebels Global Research
Sources U.S. helping underwrite Syrian rebel training on securing chemical weapons 8211 CNN Security Clearance - CNN.com Blogs

good news Captain blei-------homeland security has been
very worried about the chemical weapons stored by
Baathist pig Sadaam Hussein in Syria for more than ten years now---------the issue is the Baathist pig support for world wide terrorism-----the actual purpose of the stockpiles of chemical weapons------

---when you come up with some episodes of the use of that NITROGEN MUSTARD GAS that only Baathist pigs have used since world war I --------let me know.

Baathist pig Gamel Abdul Nasser used Nitrogen mustard
gas in Yemen-----circa 1960 in support of the BAATHIST
PIG cause over there----in the civil war over there.

People out there in cyberspace-----in case of Baathist pig
terrorist attack in the USA using Nitrogen mustard gas----
very carefully follow instructions--------however they come
to you-------do not go around touching stuff----that crap
clings to everything. Turn on your radios------open computers etc etc-----don't go "outside" until so
instructed

were you trying to make a point, captain blei?

Baathist pig Sadaam Hussein in Syria for more than ten years now---------the issue is the Baathist pig support for world wide terrorism-----the actual purpose of the stockpiles of chemical weapons------

---when you come up with some episodes of the use of that NITROGEN MUSTARD GAS that only Baathist pigs have used since world war I --------let me know.

clings to everything. Turn on your radios------open computers etc etc-----don't go "outside" until so
instructed

You mean they want to counter alleged terrorism with confirmed terrorism?

instructed

You mean they want to counter alleged terrorism with confirmed terrorism?

by repairing smashed jaws? Long ago----at a time
which was -----temporally very close to the 1967 war----I treated an Egyptian general. war crime?

Now its just a jaw? Why do you make it such a big anti-Baathist topic, then?

try again Captain blei------I am not the person who described
the jaw repair as a conspiracy against Syria and its people and
its beloved dictator

its beloved dictator
So if a bullet smashed that "Syrian" guys jaw, he is probably a Nusra fighter or belongs to the IF or FSA which all act as one group there.
Bullets do not tend to fly around for no reason in the region. You must know that there is a war afoot.

its beloved dictator
So if a bullet smashed that "Syrian" guys jaw, he is probably a Nusra fighter or belongs to the IF or FSA which all act as one group there.
Bullets do not tend to fly around for no reason in the region. You must know that there is a war afoot.

yes-----there is a war-------and lots of injured people who need care-----there is also a flu epidemic. Were you trying to make a point?

its beloved dictator

yes-----there is a war-------and lots of injured people who need care-----there is also a flu epidemic. Were you trying to make a point?
So if the guy is a civilian with a shot jaw, how did he reach Iseael in the knowlege that he would receive treatment?

This was about a medical marvel and good will between potential enemies and you are turning it into a war crime
Pathetic
Even the kindest gesture by Israel is twisted into some evil conspiracy. What a warped mind
With all the horrors in syria and the world being shown 24/7 on the news and yet the only villain in the world is Israel? The evil the hate consuming people's minds like a cancer and corrupting their ability to see or think clearly. Hate that shrivels their hearts. Hate that twists the gut and fills the body with toxins that poison them. Hate that blinds them.
The evil is not Israel, it is inside you and those like you that find no goodness in jews for no reason except their love of Jerusalem and their faith in god. Hate based on lies about a race and religion you don't bother to understand.
We see that hate spreading around the world but you can't see beyond the jews building a thriving nation in Israel. A nation who's knowledge and science are helping others everywhere.

The Golan Heights?

Jews careless about anyone but themselves. Israel is at war with Syria, Israel never is true to their word. Your destructive people. They are drilling, Genie and Cheney's involved, you must know that. I think Syria controls some of the water draining down as well, anyway Israel wants Syria under its control.
You are a sick twisted Jew hating piece of trash.

I would love for you to prove that Israel wants to own Syria.

Forum List

Back