Israeli Prime Minister Netanyahu dismayed over 'dangerous' agreement: Fuck Israel

The blockade was a response to Islamic Death Cultists who share an oath to mass murder Israelis to further their Reich..... I mean Ummah.
Wrong, bitch! Israel started the blockade because just like little 2 year old baby's, it was pissed off it didn't get it's way. So this is its temper tantrum.

80% control of Islamic Death Cultists who are 100% dedicated to slitting your throat and bombing your homes is barely adequate.

Islamic Death Cultists need 100% eradication.
Keep on making up that bigoted bullshit, because it clearly shows the entire world that the problem is Israel.

You're just a fucked human who enjoys terrorizing innocent civilians.

Where did she say she enjoys terrorizing civilians ??

As a matter of fact, did you know Hamas and the Radical Palestinians always cheer whenever an Israeli is/was killed in a successful attack ?

As a matter of fact, did you know Hamas and the Radical Palestinians always cheer whenever an Israeli is/was killed in a successful attack ?
She's a disgusting piece of shit who does nothing but trash Palestinian's 24/7.

She gets what she gives.

She's a disgusting piece of shit who does nothing but trash Palestinian's 24/7.

She gets what she gives.

And you trash Israel and Israelis 24/7

Whenever you call people bitch or whore, like you have several times, you;re just showing everyone how immature you are.
Stop acting immature,

Stop with the fuckin name calling !
Stop trashing Palestinian's and I'll lighten up.

At least I'm man enough to tell you why I'm calling someone a name.

I'm not some little weasel who just trashes someone without saying why.

You know god-damn well if someone wants a serious, respectful debate, I'll reciprocate. But if they want to just play the "asshole game", I can show them I'm a lot better at it than most.

Stop with the fuckin name calling !
Stop trashing Palestinian's and I'll lighten up.

At least I'm man enough to tell you why I'm calling someone a name.

I'm not some little weasel who just trashes someone without saying why.

You know god-damn well if someone wants a serious, respectful debate, I'll reciprocate. But if they want to just play the "asshole game", I can show them I'm a lot better at it than most.

Man enough to be name calling ? Common now. There's nothing man about calling a female a bitch or a whore for the stupid reasons you just said.

Do I call you an asshole or faggot for trashing Israelis ?

Fuck 'em all. Everybody's hands are bloody and dirty in that fight.
If either side truly wanted peace this shit would have ended a very long time ago.

And you trash Israel and Israelis 24/7
That's not true! I completely support liberal Israeli's. I also support Israeli human rights groups like, Rabbi's for Human Rights, Ba' Shalom and Jewish Voices for Peace.

I don't support, psycho, right-wing, war-mongering nutjobs like the Likud Party, or people like Hollie. All they do, is spew hate and enable violence.

Whenever you call people bitch or whore, like you have several times, you;re just showing everyone how immature you are.
Stop acting immature,
I'm just treating her, like she treats others. She's got a vicious, racist mouth and I see no reason to be polite with her. Everything out of her mouth is vulgar and profane. The vitriol in my posts are in direct proportion to hers.

When she's nice, I'll be nice.

Man enough to be name calling ? Common now. There's nothing man about calling a female a bitch or a whore for the stupid reasons you just said.

Do I call you an asshole or faggot for trashing Israelis ?
I said man enough to tell you why, I'm calling someone a name.

Everyone who's called me a jew-hater, has never said why.

And someone who can't state the reasons behind the things they say, is really not interested in a debate at all.

Didn't require one.
Yes it did. There is only 2 ways you can legally attack another country. If you, yourself are attacked, or you receive UNSC authorization. Bush had neither.

Do you not know how wrong it is to attack someone that didn't attack you first?

Saddam was playing games denying the Inspectors access and forcing them into doing all kinds of nonsense.
Not according to Hans Blix.

the same Hans Blix that was head of UNMOVIC during the oil for food scandal and claims no knowleddge, that it slipped right by him? Yeah, his words were really trustworthy. Or he and his inspectors were conveniently blind.

Didn't require one.
Yes it did. There is only 2 ways you can legally attack another country. If you, yourself are attacked, or you receive UNSC authorization. Bush had neither.

Do you not know how wrong it is to attack someone that didn't attack you first?

Saddam was playing games denying the Inspectors access and forcing them into doing all kinds of nonsense.
Not according to Hans Blix.

U.S. Cites 1991 U.N. Cease-Fire Resolution as the Legal Basis for Its Invasion

March 21, 2003|From Reuters

UNITED NATIONS — The United States gave its official reasons for invading Iraq to the U.N. Security Council late Thursday, saying Baghdad had broken a cease-fire resolution adopted after the 1991 Persian Gulf War.

Britain and Australia, two other nations in the U.S.-led coalition, wrote similar, shorter, letters to the 15-member council. None of the letters mentioned "regime change," an aim of the invasion but never authorized in any council resolution.

U.S. Cites 1991 U.N. Cease-Fire Resolution as the Legal Basis for Its Invasion - Los Angeles Times

The fact some official of the US makes a claim does not make it so.

The Facts are no UN Resolutions authorized the US invasion of Iraq.

Iraq war was illegal and breached UN charter, says Annan

"The United Nations secretary general, Kofi Annan, declared explicitly for the first time last night that the US-led war on Iraq was illegal.Mr Annan said that the invasion was not sanctioned by the UN security council or in accordance with the UN's founding charter. In an interview with the BBC World Service broadcast last night, he was asked outright if the war was illegal. He replied: "Yes, if you wish."

Iraq war was illegal and breached UN charter, says Annan | World news | The Guardian

Iraq war was illegal and breached UN charter, says Annan

"The United Nations secretary general, Kofi Annan, declared explicitly for the first time last night that the US-led war on Iraq was illegal.Mr Annan said that the invasion was not sanctioned by the UN security council or in accordance with the UN's founding charter. In an interview with the BBC World Service broadcast last night, he was asked outright if the war was illegal. He replied: "Yes, if you wish."

Iraq war was illegal and breached UN charter, says Annan | World news | The Guardian

Regardless if the war was illegal, your friendly Muslim insurgents flowed into Iraq because they didn't want to see a democracy there. Couldn't they just have stayed in their own countries and let the Iraqi people decide their own fate? We see the way the insurgents are pouring into Syria right now. They just couldn't leave the FSA attempt to achieve what they wished to accomplish; they had to join in the fighting also.

And that's just my humble opinion... the hell with Benjamin Netanyahu and what he thinks. If Israel doesn't like the agreement Obama stuck up with Iran than Israel can go on it's own and renounce America and all of it's billions of dollars in aid America provides in tax-payers hand-outs to prop up Israel. I'm not alone in feeling this way either.

Iran nuclear deal: Israel dismayed over 'dangerous' agreement - World News

JERUSALEM — Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu deplored the agreement reached Sunday in Geneva, saying the deal with Iran is a "historical mistake" to which Israel is not bound.

You're the same type of liberal douche bag hypocrite who screams foul when Israel takes military acts to protect herself. You complain about the protective wall that ENDED suicide bombings in Israel. You cry foul when she attacks Gaza after months of thousands of rockets and mortars were fired from Gaza. You cry foul when Israel went into Lebanon with her hands tied behind her back (too bad Bibi was PM back then becauase she would have gone in full force and no leaflet or kiddie steps) after Hezbollah attacked her.

Fine don't care about Israel and say fuck Bibi, just don't bitch like the little whore you are when she smacks the teeth out of a paper dragon Iran (as she did with Iraq, who made the same threats of making Tel Aviv a fireball, and Syria)!!!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back