Israel’s Big Lie of “Self-Defence”

You're not indigenous! You moved there at the turn of the last century. Before that, there was approximately 1 million residents in Palestine with only 10% being Palestinian-Jews.
Of course the Jewish people are indigenous to Israel, Judea, and Samaria. That is where their culture, religion, language, and way of living originated. If you dig in the land, you find Jewish history, Hebrew culture.

Of course the Jewish people are indigenous to Israel, Judea, and Samaria. That is where their culture, religion, language, and way of living originated. If you dig in the land, you find Jewish history, Hebrew culture.
That's right! But at the time of the Zionist migration, you were only 10% of the population.

That's right! But at the time of the Zionist migration, you were only 10% of the population.
Still. As an indigenous peoples, with a homeland in that place, the Jewish people have a claim to some form of self-determination there, yes? Not to all of it. But, certainly to some of it. I think you agree with me?

Name one country on the planet that says that. Just one. I'm waiting...so no, you can't. The position of the entire world, regards these as the occupied territories since 1967.
Yet is was OK for the Arabs to occupy Israel with the Blessing of the UN? Don’t think so! 🇮🇱

Oh, come on. You know I care about humanity. You've said so yourself. Totally guilty on the arrogant, though. I know a LOT more about the topic, especially the legal issues, than most people.

So, work with me here instead of throwing around insults. My assertion is that Israel has a sovereign claim to the territories in question. That sovereign claim arises from the 1948 Declaration of Independence based on the borders of the administrative units which preceded the independence. This is exactly the same as the claims of Jordan, Syria, Iraq, and Lebanon to their territories. The procedure was the same, as it must be unless you discriminate against Israel (Jews).

If you disagree with this assertion - make an argument against it. Prove that Israel had DIFFERENT borders in 1948 and show me the documentation to prove it.
I have made the argument. UN resolution 242. That is the legal position on these territories. You disagree, because you have no concept of fairness.
The same is true for the Palestinians. They have as much claim to that land as you do.

It's controlled by Israel like the Warsaw ghetto was controlled by Hitler.

How so? because Israel was supplying them with free power? whats wrong with Egypt? why don they make a trade deal with Gaza? they also share a border.

Israel offered land for peace several times.

Yeah but then these Leftists will respond with, "why should Palestinians make peace with an oppressor?"
The whole oppressor part being very subjective. They would rather see palestinians always as victims then, trapped in a cycle. They love victims to exist.

Forum List

Back