Israel’s Big Lie of “Self-Defence”

When something is as self evident as someone who denies the most brutal atrocities happened, while defending those who did them?

I dunno man.

If it walks like a duck…..
I'm not denying Israeli atrocities at all. You, on the other hand, can't for the life of you bring yourself to talk about them. Over 10,000 innocent Palestinians deliberately murdered by IDF missile attacks and it doesn't even move the needle in your Islamophobic world.

As for Hamas, I've already condemned what they did against innocent Israelis. However, the IDF and criminal settlers are fair game and legal targets.

Now, what the fuck does this have to do with Jews?

I'm not denying Israeli atrocities at all. You, on the other hand, can't for the life of you bring yourself to talk about them. Over 10,000 innocent Palestinians deliberately murdered by IDF missile attacks and it doesn't even move the needle in your Islamophobic world.

As for Hamas, I've already condemned what they did against innocent Israelis. However, the IDF and criminal settlers are fair game and legal targets.

Now, what the fuck does this have to do with Jews?

Oh, I’ve talked about the casualties of war quite often and how Hamas is in full glory when civilians are killed………..

On both sides.

What the hell is wrong with you?

Zionism is the reclamation of an indigenous people to sovereignty over their homeland.
You're not indigenous! You moved there at the turn of the last century. Before that, there was approximately 1 million residents in Palestine with only 10% being Palestinian-Jews.

And speaking of the Zionist migration, care to comment on the following?

‘His Majesty’s Government view with favour the establishment in Palestine of a national home for the Jewish people, and will use their best endeavours to facilitate the achievement of this object, it being clearly understood that nothing shall be done which may prejudice the civil and religious rights of existing non-Jewish communities in Palestine or the rights and political status enjoyed by Jews in any other country.’
-
Arthur James Balfour
But you didn't honor that, did you? Instead, you, as the "settlers", immediately started treating the "natives" like garbage!

"...the settlers must under no circumstances arouse the wrath of the natives … ‘Yet what do our brethren do in Palestine? Just the very opposite! Serfs they were in the lands of the Diaspora and suddenly they find themselves in unrestricted freedom and this change has awakened in them an inclination to despotism. They treat the Arabs with hostility and cruelty, deprive them of their rights, offend them without cause and even boast of these deeds; and nobody among us opposes this despicable and dangerous inclination …’
-
Ahad Ha'am

And here is a reference to the real indigenous people...

‘[the Zionists] wax angry towards those who remind them that there is still another people in Eretz Yisrael that has been living there and does not intend at all to leave its place. - Ahad Ha'am in 1914

How come not one Zionist can comment on Ahad Ha'am's quotes? You guys are the 2nd biggest pussies on the planet and you are also the most immoral army in the world!

Oh, I’ve talked about the casualties of war quite often and how Hamas is in full glory when civilians are killed………..

On both sides.

What the hell is wrong with you?
Listen junior, you haven't made one comment on Israeli atrocities. Not one. If you have, prove it! Or fucking grow up! You talk like a 10 year old.

Sigh. No.

Egypt and Jordan crossed the international borders of their own States in a display of aggression and belligerence. They occupied territory they had NO CLAIM to. (Just like Germany trying to annex Poland).

Who did have sovereign claim to that land? The only claim to that land? The only other State in that land. Israel.
You got that ass backwards. That war started when Israeli tanks rolled into Egypt. You attacked them! And just like the pussies that you are, you can't even take responsibility for your own actions.

Listen junior, you haven't made one comment on Israeli atrocities. Not one. If you have, prove it! Or fucking grow up! You talk like a 10 year old.
What atrocities? You mean the ones because Hamas treat their people lower than dirt?

Well, I could, of course. But I rather hoped you would address my arguments.
You wanted IHL and I gave you IHL. It is clear, you fuckers do not care about humanitarian law. You don't care about humanity. You are a selfish, arrogant, lying, POS who doesn't give a shit about others. You're also an Islamophobe.

Out of curiosity, where do you think the borders of the newly independent State of Israel actually were in 1948?
You were only given 55% of the land. By 1948, it went up to 75% of the land, through the use of Zionist terrorist groups like Irgun. How many British officials did you deliberately murder from 1900 - 1948?

Let's not lose sight of the fact you moved there. They were there! And you murdered 13,000 of them and drove 750,000 thousand of them into the sea!

The ancient Israelites, where they could, drove out the tribes they found already settled on the soil, and where they could not dispossess their enemies, -- the Philistines, for instance, -- they dwelt side by side in uneasy proximity, with a constant inter-tribal war in process, with varying fortune.

not much has changed......~S~

An occupier does not have the right to use arms in “self-defence”.

There are four reasons why Israel cannot cite a legal right to self-defence in response to Palestinian violence.

First
and foremost is that the ability of a very strong military power to achieve anything defensive by the attrition of a much weaker military power is spurious and leads into the genocidal logic of attempting to deprive a people of all capacity for violence.

The second reason is that Israel is actively contravening UN Security Council resolutions and the UN Charter is very clear on the fact that the right to self-defence exists “until the Security Council has taken measures necessary to maintain international peace and security.” A state that works to thwart UNSC measures to maintain peace and security cannot logically be extended the unimpaired right to self defence.

On the third count Israel is an occupying power and the occupied have a legal right to armed resistance. It would be nonsensical to accord a legal right to use arms to defend against another’s legal resistance.

Fourthly, it would be equally paradoxical to allow each party to act in self-defence against each other’s acts of self defence.
Thus one of the parties must be the aggressor. On several counts, not least its defiance of UNSC resolutions, Israel must be considered the aggressor.
Israel’s only legitimate way of defending itself begins with ending its occupation. Israelis have a right to life and they deserve peace and security as we all do, but they have no right to kill Palestinians and claim that they are pursuing those things.

Let's make no mistake, Israel is the aggressor! And it is committing genocide. According to Arnon Soffer...

“When 2.5 million people live in a closed-off Gaza, it’s going to be a human catastrophe. Those people will become even bigger animals than they are today … The pressure at the border will be awful. It’s going to be a terrible war. So, if we want to remain alive, we will have to kill and kill and kill. All day, every day..."

These words are shockingly Himmleresque in labelling a people animals; in stating that mass killing is neither choice nor desire, but necessity...

All the Israeli supporters at this website echo this theme that it is "necessary" to inflict all this damage on the Palestinian's. This is Germany in the 30's all over again!

Wrong. Not an occupying power. Gaza was not occupied

You got that ass backwards. That war started when Israeli tanks rolled into Egypt. You attacked them! And just like the pussies that you are, you can't even take responsibility for your own actions.
The 1948 War of Independence started with Israeli tanks rolling into Egypt? I think you are confused.

You wanted IHL and I gave you IHL. It is clear, you fuckers do not care about humanitarian law. You don't care about humanity. You are a selfish, arrogant, lying, POS who doesn't give a shit about others. You're also an Islamophobe.
Oh, come on. You know I care about humanity. You've said so yourself. Totally guilty on the arrogant, though. I know a LOT more about the topic, especially the legal issues, than most people.

So, work with me here instead of throwing around insults. My assertion is that Israel has a sovereign claim to the territories in question. That sovereign claim arises from the 1948 Declaration of Independence based on the borders of the administrative units which preceded the independence. This is exactly the same as the claims of Jordan, Syria, Iraq, and Lebanon to their territories. The procedure was the same, as it must be unless you discriminate against Israel (Jews).

If you disagree with this assertion - make an argument against it. Prove that Israel had DIFFERENT borders in 1948 and show me the documentation to prove it.

Forum List

Back