Israel’s Big Lie of “Self-Defence”

You can't offer, what you don't have!

Israel does not own the OPT and will never own the OPT. Israel's only legal action is to leave the OPT.

Israel has a lot of land to offer.
Haven't you heard the Arab losers whining about it?
How much land do the Arab losers have?

Israel does not own the OPT and will never own the OPT.

Israel owns the shit out of it.

The atrocities that are the direct result of the evil actions of Hamas?

I think we all want Hamas brought to justice for them.
Nothing is done in a vacuum. The terror attacks on Oct. 7th, were a direct result of the 16 year illegal and immoral blockade of Gaza.

And you are still doing this kind of shit today. You tell Gazans there is a 4 hour humanitarian corridor to allow Gazans to migrate south, but as soon as some of the people leave the hospital, you mother-fuckers start shooting st them! WTF!

And yes, we would all like to see justice.

Israel has a lot of land to offer.
Haven't you heard the Arab losers whining about it?
How much land do the Arab losers have?

Israel does not own the OPT and will never own the OPT.

Israel owns the shit out of it.
That's what Germany said about Poland, Checkoslavakia and Hungary. You do make a fine German.

Nothing is done in a vacuum. The terror attacks on Oct. 7th, were a direct result of the 16 year illegal and immoral blockade of Gaza.

And you are still doing this kind of shit today. You tell Gazans there is a 4 hour humanitarian corridor to allow Gazans to migrate south, but as soon as some of the people leave the hospital, you mother-fuckers start shooting st them! WTF!

And yes, we would all like to see justice.

I see…….

Let’s forget Egypt also blockaded the animals. But Gaza only attacks Jews.

Not a single Egyptian child was cooked to death while you’re buddies in Hamas gang raped the woman.

You crack me up. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🙂

I see…….

Let’s forget Egypt also blockaded the animals. But Gaza only attacks Jews.

Not a single Egyptian child was cooked to death while you’re buddies in Hamas gang raped the woman.

You crack me up. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🙂
And not a single Israeli child was cooked to death. That is a lie you keep telling.

As for Egypt, they do whatever Israel tells them.

You shoot innocent civilians coming out of hospitals. How barbaric is that?

And not a single Israeli child was cooked to death. That is a lie you keep telling.

As for Egypt, they do whatever Israel tells them.

You shoot innocent civilians coming out of hospitals. How barbaric is that?

Oh they were, others were beheaded. And one poor woman, after being savagely raped, was killed by your heartless buddies, then they dragged her dead body though the streets of Gaza while the civilians cheered, spat on her corpse and then beheaded her.

I have no doubt that your good friends in Hamas are still gang raping the hostages.

Yes, it’s hard to believe people that would do such things exist, but they do. Maybe even more disheartening is knowing that there are people in this wonderful country that support those acts and support them.

Very sad.

Oh they were, others were beheaded. And one poor woman, after being savagely raped, was killed by your heartless buddies, then they dragged her dead body though the streets of Gaza while the civilians cheered, spat on her corpse and then beheaded her.

I have no doubt that your good friends in Hamas are still gang raping the hostages.

Yes, it’s hard to believe people that would do such things exist, but they do. Maybe even more disheartening is knowing that there are people in this wonderful country that support those acts and support them.

Very sad.
Where is your proof? I'm not going to take your word for it. You fuckers are known liars with priors.

Hey, that could be your theme song, "Liars with Priors"!

I agree with that. Palestinian-Jews and Palestinian-Arabs have been living there for over 2000 years. However, only 10% of the population was Jewish, before the Zionist migration.

"Free Palestine" opposes the right to self-determination for minorities?

Forum List

Back