Israel’s Big Lie of “Self-Defence”

Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! You were a shitty mod and even worse human being! Fuck you! Can I say that again? Fuck you! Scumbag!

Your heroes are committing genocide! Fuck you! Bitch!

Awwwwwwww, pooor widdle dildo.

Face it asshole. YOUR heroes raped and murdered Argentinians, Thai's, American's, German's, Frenchies and Russians.

ALL completely innocent of any crimes other than being in proximity to YOUR fucking vermin.

So go fuck yourself sideways, dickhead.

Hamas, killing its own people by hiding amongst them is more like fulfilling a suicide pact then genocide.

Just sayin.

What Israel has done to the Palestinians since the 1930s is very sick. They are damaged people. The Holocaust was in Europe not Palestine.
All the so called Palestinians have wanted to do since 1920 is commit another genocide against Jews. From the Grand Mufti's riots and massacres against Jews starting in 1920, to his pact with Hitler to kill the Jews together, to the Arab League's open threat of genocide in 1948 to Hamas' open threats of genocide today to the pro Palestinian mobs in the streets demanding genocide, nothing characterizes the so called Palestinians more perfectly than their desire to commit another genocide against Jews.

All the so called Palestinians have wanted to do since 1920 is commit another genocide against Jews. From the Grand Mufti's riots and massacres against Jews starting in 1920, to his pact with Hitler to kill the Jews together, to the Arab League's open threat of genocide in 1948 to Hamas' open threats of genocide today to the pro Palestinian mobs in the streets demanding genocide, nothing characterizes the so called Palestinians more perfectly than their desire to commit another genocide against Jews.

It's become your latest lie to blame the mufti for what you did.

When you abuse people and steal their land you should expect them to fight back.

Do you think Jews deserved to be penned up in the Warsaw ghetto?

Oh, you Nazis all hate Jews.
The talking is wearing thin…
1699094083453.png

https://www.amnesty.org/e [QUOTE="surada, post: 33214768, member: 77344"] [/QUOTE]

When you abuse people and steal their land you should expect them to fight back.

Do you think Jews deserved to be penned up in the Warsaw ghetto?

Again from the Mufti's plans in 1920 to commit genocide against the Jews to his pact with Hitler to kill the Jews together, to the Arab League's threat to commit genocide in 1948 to Hamas' threats of genocide to the pro-Palestinian mobs rampaging in the streets demanding a genocide of the Jews, nothing characterizes the so called Palestinians so well as their hundred year old desire to kill all the Jews, and now you mischaracterize the Israeli's efforts to defend themselves against the Arabs in order to try to justify the Oct. 7 massacre.

Netanyahu would never have publicly called for genocide , if he was not completely sure the USA had his back

He did not, however , count on the rest of the world choosing sides, and annexing the med with armadas
His further insistence this is a religious war resulted in even more divisions in the world court

1699094957352.png

~S~

All of the Palestinians wounds are self-inflicted. They need to defend themselves against their own culture and their own nature.
So when Israel bombs Gaza and murders thousands of Palestinians, it’s the fault of the Palestinians. LMFAO!

That there is some really fucked up “logic,” even for you.

Do the Palestinians?
Yep. Both sides have a right to exist. Palestinians invaded this time. Isreal not anyone else would just absorb such an attack. The question is what is a valid response to the situation. This I do not have an answer for. Where is the line between to much of a response and not enough. I personally favor to two state solution. Who knows how to solve a several thousand year old problem? I know this. Kill me and mine i will defend myself no matter what some charter says.

Yep. Both sides have a right to exist. Palestinians invaded this time. Isreal not anyone else would just absorb such an attack. The question is what is a valid response to the situation. This I do not have an answer for. Where is the line between to much of a response and not enough. I personally favor to two state solution. Who knows how to solve a several thousand year old problem? I know this. Kill me and mine i will defend myself no matter what some charter says.
This is not a valid response. It’s a war crime.

So when Israel bombs Gaza and murders thousands of Palestinians, it’s the fault of the Palestinians. LMFAO!

That there is some really fucked up “logic,” even for you.
That may be your fantasy, but there are no murders, just collateral damage which is permitted under Internation Humanitarian Law, and since the Israeli response to the Oct. 7 massacre was foreseeable, yes, the Arabs brought all this on to themselves. If they could just give up their ambition to annihilate the Jews, none of this would happen to them, but they can't give it up, because the only thing the so called Palestinians have in common is this depraved desire to kill all the Jews.

Forum List

Back