🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Israel's Gaza Concentration Camp

It was likened to an open air prison. Not a concentration camp as these people are trying to imply. They twisted the statement up and then defy their own made up analogies. Having a restaurant doesn't change the analogy. That's literally the worst argument I've ever seen someone try to make.

It was likened to an open air prison. Not a concentration camp as these people are trying to imply. They twisted the statement up and then defy their own made up analogies. Having a restaurant doesn't change the analogy. That's literally the worst argument I've ever seen someone try to make.

Prison with shopping malls? That would make most large cities in the world prisons. :lol:

The analogy isn't direct. You don't understand what it means, has nothing to do with malls, it regards the borders and restrictions. And there's one tiny shop in Gaza and I wouldn't call it a mall. I never seen malls when I was there. I just went to visit family.

The analogy isn't direct. You don't understand what it means, has nothing to do with malls, it regards the borders and restrictions. And there's one tiny shop in Gaza and I wouldn't call it a mall. I never seen malls when I was there. I just went to visit family.

Doesn't Egypt have a border with Gaza? Yah, it does. Even the Egyptians don't want the pallie excrement in their shithole country

Doesn't Egypt have a border with Gaza? Yah, it does. Even the Egyptians don't want the pallie excrement in their shithole country

Quit pointing the finger at Egypt you Israeli apologist. Israel controls 7 of the 8 borders and they restrict Naval access and they limit what goes in Gaza. They even had calorie counts.

Israel used 'calorie count' to limit Gaza food during blockade, critics claim | World news | guardian.co.uk

Last edited:

Quit pointing the finger at Egypt you Israeli apologist. Israel controls 7 of the 8 borders and they restrict Naval access and they limit what goes in Gaza. They even had calorie counts.

Israel used 'calorie count' to limit Gaza food during blockade, critics claim | World news | guardian.co.uk

Gaza is in a declared state of war with Israel, thus, under international law, Israel can control its own border with a hostile entity.

surely, even an ignorant pedophile worshipping muhammadan can understand this.

Gaza is in a declared state of war with Israel, thus, under international law, Israel can control its own border with a hostile entity.

surely, even an ignorant pedophile worshipping muhammadan can understand this.

You're a stupid idiot. Of course they would declare Gaza an enemy state as they had been wishing for all time. Of course you also claim they kept it that way to restrict weapons. Then why count calories huh? Why try to keep the economy at collapse? They had no right under international law to do so.

She tries making it sound as if Israel wants nothing to do with Gaza and doesn't want to interfere in it. But yet:

WikiLeaks: Israel aimed to keep Gaza economy on brink of collapse - Israel News | Haaretz Daily Newspaper

Former Gazan Nonie Darwish, Human Rights Activist, Founder, Arabs For Israel
An Arab Made Miser

International donors pledged almost $4.5 billion in aid for Gaza earlier this month. It has been very painful for me to witness over the past few years the deteriorating humanitarian situation in that narrow strip where I lived as a child in the 1950s.

It is Hamas, an Islamist terror organization supported by Iran, which is using and abusing Palestinians... While Hamas leaders hid in the well-stocked bunkers and tunnels they prepared before they provoked Israel into attacking them, Palestinian civilians were exposed and caught in the deadly crossfire between Hamas and Israeli soldiers.

Both Israel and Egypt are fearful of terrorist infiltration from Gaza -- all the more so since Hamas took over -- and have always maintained tight controls over their borders with Gaza. The Palestinians continue to endure hardships because Gaza continues to serve as the launching pad for terror attacks against Israeli citizens. Those attacks come in the form of Hamas missiles that indiscriminately target Israeli kindergartens, homes and businesses.

And Hamas continued these attacks more than two years after Israel withdrew from Gaza in the hope that this step would begin the process of building a Palestinian state, eventually leading to a peaceful, two-state solution to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict. There was no "cycle of violence" then, no justification for anything other than peace and prosperity. But instead, Hamas chose Islamic jihad. Gazans' and Israelis' hopes have been met with misery for Palestinians and missiles for Israelis.

Hamas, an Iran proxy, has become a danger not only to Israel, but also to Palestinians as well as to neighboring Arab states, who fear the spread of radical Islam could destabilize their countries.

Arabs claim they love the Palestinian people, but they seem more interested in sacrificing them. If they really loved their Palestinian brethren, they'd pressure Hamas to stop firing missiles at Israel. In the longer term, the Arab world must end the Palestinians' refugee status and thereby their desire to harm Israel. It's time for the 22 Arab countries to open their borders and absorb the Palestinians of Gaza who wish to start a new life. It is time for the Arab world to truly help the Palestinians, not use them.
An Arab-Made Misery - WSJ.com

Last edited:
Quit trying to divert the topic.

Goods allowed or banned for import into Gaza - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

A list of items which Israel allowed for commercial import has been compiled by the BBC[3] from information from international groups including Israeli Human Rights Organisation Gisha. Humanitarian organisations, including UN agencies, which also bring goods into Gaza have their items approved or rejected on "a case-by-case basis". The items allowed are always changing, and commercial and humanitarian importers, according to BBC, "are constantly attempting to guess what will be approved."[3]
Gisha have said that their list is approximate, partial and it changes from time to time because Israeli authorities refuse to disclose information regarding the restrictions on transferring goods into Gaza. Gisha acquires information from Palestinian traders, international organizations, and the Palestinian Coordination Committee, "all of whom "deduce" what is permitted and what is banned based on their experience requesting permission to bring goods into Gaza and the answers they receive from the Israeli authorities".[20]
In January 2010, the Israeli human rights group Gisha took Israeli authorities to court, it attempt to force them to reveal which goods were permitted and which goods weren't. Israeli State denied it has "a list of permitted goods" for months. However, "in its updated response to a petition [21] submitted by Gisha under the Freedom of Information Act, the State recently admitted that it does have a list of permitted goods and other documents relating to the transfer of goods to Gaza,[22] but claimed that revealing them would harm state security and/or Israel's foreign relations. A hearing to determine whether the documents should be revealed will be held in October 2010." [23] Gisha reported that since Israel tightened the blockade on Gaza an average of 2,300 trucks entered the strip every month, about a quarter of the number of trucks before 2007.

Beautiful New Olympic-Size Swimming Pool In The Gaza Concentration Camp :lol: :clap2:

Last edited by a moderator:
I've swam in that pool and it isn't that big. Lifetime pool size and it's the only pool I've seen in Gaza. Big deal troll.

The Water Park In The Gaza Concentration Camp :lol: :clap2:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DU5NmRkaIt4&feature=player_embedded]Gaza Water Park and luxury restaurants Arab Palestinians enjoy - YouTube[/ame]

Heart-breaking scenes of the new shopping mall and homes with flat-screen TVs in Gaza :lol: :clap2:

Luxury mall opens in Gaza - YouTube
I can no longer bear to see these images and clips of all the suffering that is going on in Gaza!

Quick question, can you show me the store on that strip that sells the suicide bomb vests to the little kids that dream of having one? Would that be the Bombs R Us in that corner over there?

Forum List

Back