🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Israel's Gaza Concentration Camp

Oh wow they have Internet? Ughgg....let me guess? They have shoes too, huh? What!? They have underwears too? Ha Ha Ha! You see! The dots are just connecting together! :lol:
27673738.jpg

Are there male virgins up there in Allahland for the female suicide martyrs?

Even better, if we commit jihad against some infidels, we go straight to the whorehouse in the sky, also known as Muslim paradise, with "full-breasted" maidens and an all-you-can-eat-and-drink buffet. Allah Rocks! :bow3: :woohoo:
I don't know....somehow when you amortize 72 virgins over ETERNITY it ain't so appealing.

Now, if that illiterate terrorist Mohammad was smart, he would say "you'll get a virgin a day, for all eternity". Maybe he wasn't "thinking" it through.

Oh, and, did I mention that Islamic literature says that men in paradise have perpetual erections? :banana:

No. Muhammad only thought about himself when he invented paradise.

I don't know....somehow when you amortize 72 virgins over ETERNITY it ain't so appealing.

Now, if that illiterate terrorist Mohammad was smart, he would say "you'll get a virgin a day, for all eternity". Maybe he wasn't "thinking" it through.

Oh, and, did I mention that Islamic literature says that men in paradise have perpetual erections? :banana:
[/QUOTE]

Sure doesn't seem like Islam is a religion any woman would want.

No. Muhammad only thought about himself when he invented paradise.

[/QUOTE]

Sure doesn't seem like Islam is a religion any woman would want.
You're something no woman would want.

A brain-dead, masochistic woman with low self-esteem and who doesn't mind being beaten for disobedience, or, worse, beheaded, is the best candidate to be a muslimah robot. As an added bonus, if she's really ugly, she can hide her face behind a shower curtain known as a burka :bow3:

Last edited:
Sounds like a plan. We shall dine at the Roots Club, I mean, in the dreadful concentration camp. :lol: :clap2:

.: Roots Club :.
Why don't you dine here?

Allah farted :bow3:

Hahaha t reminds me of the joke of the Persian, the Israeli and the Palestinian flighting on a plane. Because of overweight each has to drop something. The Persian, being persian says "I'd drop some stones!" and he does. the Israeli says -"I'll take a parachute and jump!" and so he does! the Palestinian say, "Let me! I'll drop some bombs! they weight much!"

all three meet on land. Walking back, they see an angry man. "Why are you pissed?" they asked him.

"Because there I was, minding my own business, when someone thought its funny to throw stones at me!"

Keep walking, they found a teenage girl wide eyed and looking at the sky -"What is it?" they asked.

"I saw a big parachute!" she said.

Walking down the street, they came across a young boy, who was basically peeing himself laughing. "Why are you laughing so hard?" they asked.

Between bursts of giggling he said -"My daddy farted, and our entire house blew up!"
m0169.gif

A brain-dead, masochistic woman with low self-esteem and who doesn't mind being beaten for disobedience, or, worse, beheaded, is the best candidate to be a muslimah robot. As an added bonus, if she's really ugly, she can hide her face behind a shower curtain known as a burka :bow3:
Go fuck yourself, you racist skank!

Oh my word. Calm down Princess. You'll give yourself a stroke or something & have to leave us. Then where will we go for laughs?

Go fuck yourself, you racist skank!

Forum List

Back