Israel's influential Rabbi Ovadia Yosef dead at 93

Status
Not open for further replies.
more than 10% of Israeli Jews came out to mourn this racist devil.

that, is very scary.

I have not lost my mind.

I do not have a rabbit ass mind.

And I do not have my head up any rabbi's ass.

That is where Zionists like you live.

And one more point, real believers in Christ believe once upon a time a man died on a cross for all, all includes Rabbi Yosef and David Dukes.

To the God I believe in, all of our lives have value, and we can do evil but there is an opportunity for redemption for every person, too.

I think about the Apostle Paul, he once was the Pharisee Saul who hunted down Christians to kill. Then, he accepted Jesus as Messiah and became the Apostle Paul.

Paul KILLED christians? can you name a few christians Paul KILLED?
Most scholars believe Paul was a greek who converted to Judaism ----he
converted to Judaism in order to kill christians? By what means did he kill them?
Since Paul lived in the times of ROMAN RULE----how could have legally executed
christians-------Christian scholars claim that jews could not execute people under
Roman rule ----other wise they would not have had to force PONTIUS
PILAGE to crucify Jesus---------I am so glad you are here to explain, sherri dear

Stephen is one.

From Christian Hunter To Hunted Christian

by*Wayne BlankSee also*1 Year Holy Bible Reading PlanPrior to his conversion (see*The Cure For The Carnal Mind), to say that Saul disliked Christians would be a gross understatement. Saul was a*persecutor*andkiller*of Christians."7:59*And they stoned*Stephen, calling upon God, and saying, Lord Jesus, receive my spirit [see*Giving Up The Ghost].*7:60*And he kneeled down, and cried with a loud voice, Lord, lay not this sin to their charge. And when he had said this, he fell asleep [see*What Happens When You Die?].8:1*And Saul was consenting unto his death" (Acts 7:59-60,8:1 KJV)"9:1*And Saul, yet breathing out threatenings and slaughter against the disciples of the Lord [see*Disciples of Christ], went unto the high priest,*9:2And desired of him letters to*Damascus*to the synagogues, that if he found any of this way, whether they were men or women, he might bring them bound unto Jerusalem." (Acts 9:1-2 KJV)But one day, while on one of his Satanic journeys (i.e. "that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world" Revelation 12:9 KJV and "the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ" Revelation 12:17 KJV), Saul was transformed into one of the people that he thought, because he was misled and deceived ("4:18*Having the understanding darkened, being alienated from the life of God through the ignorance that is in them, because of the blindness of their heart" Ephesians 4:18 KJV), he so fiercely hated. It was*Jesus Christ*Himself that struck Saul down to open his eyes (see also*When Their Eyes Were Opened).

Daily Bible Study - From Christian Hunter To Hunted Christian
But, surely, Frau Sherri, as a supposedly "good Christian woman" as you want us to believe you are, you must have by now signed that Voice of the Martyrs' petition to have Asia Bibi released from that prison in Pakistan for allegedly committing blasphemy. Here you are, living in the U.S.,. where you can commit all the blasphemy you want against the groups that you hate, and this poor Christian woman is suffering so. We know that even with your connections in Iran, you have not tried to get the Christians being held in prisons there released. Anyone can get on the Internet and copy and past Bible passages, but action speaks louder than words.

The discussion is about a bigoted rabbi, who saw all Gentiles as inferior, existing only to serve Jews.

Now, why do you defend this racist?

Some of the Muslim women like Nox are so silly. Has it ever occurred to you, Nox, that there are people posting here who are not Jewish so they have no Rabbis. However, I think many viewers here realize that those Muslims like Nox will never admit that there are many of their own clergy who get up in their pulpits and rant and rage against non Muslims and even Muslims of different sects. Have any Muslims seen any Rabbis rant and rave against the Ashkenazi Jews or the Sephardic or Mizrahi Jews to kill them. This is no doubt why we see the Shiites and the Shiites busy murdering each other in addition to non Muslims. Tell us, Nox, why priests are being murdered in the country in which you reside. Do the Muslim Turks really have that much against the Orthodox Christians? Perhaps they think of them the same way as the Muslims in Egypt think about the Christian Copts.

What nonsense you talking about , I have been in mosques many times and I have never heard clerics while they say kill other people , you're just fitting it . Imams always begins to speak as innellahe yemuru bil adli vel ihsani ve itai zil kurba ve yenha anil fahsai vel munkeri vel bagy yeizüküm leallekum tezekkerun . Means Allah commands justice, the doing of good, and given to kith and kin, and He forbids all indecent deeds, and evil and rebellion: He instructs you, that ye may receive admonition .

There are churches in my city and one of them is close to me . I went there after workout , because there are a library . Also I visited the church and it was interesting , there were small sand pits and planted burning candles , also I burned one of them and planted there : ) and noone kill christians or priest , you're fitting again .

The discussion is about a bigoted rabbi, who saw all Gentiles as inferior, existing only to serve Jews.

Now, why do you defend this racist?

Ever hear " Actions speak louder then words?" So what if he felt that way? As long as you are condemning " racism" maybe you should condemn what Christians have long said about Jews

I guess it is not strange that Frau Sherri never mentions those Islamic clerics

If there are such persons this doesnt mean this is islam . There is no such a rule in Islam as kill the infidels .

But your rabbit completely reflect your religion , he dont says anything different , he say what judaism teach him .

these both are not the same things .
Yup right, no such thing in the Koran:

Quran (8:12) - "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them"

Quran (2:216) - "Fighting is prescribed for you, and ye dislike it. But it is possible that ye dislike a thing which is good for you, and that ye love a thing which is bad for you. But Allah knoweth, and ye know not."

Quran (9:5) - "So when the sacred months have passed away, then slay the idolaters wherever you find them, and take them captive and besiege them and lie in wait for them in every ambush"

Last edited:
I guess it is not strange that Frau Sherri never mentions those Islamic clerics

If there are such persons this doesnt mean this is islam . There is no such a rule in Islam as kill the infidels .

But your rabbit completely reflect your religion , he dont says anything different , he say what judaism teach him .

these both are not the same things .

Apparently the poster isn't aware that ' Actions speak louder then words" Look at a SMALL example
TheReligionofPeace.com - List of Islamic Terror Attacks for 2013

She's against " racism?" lol

Anti-Semitism of the "Church Fathers"

There will be no response

Only if he's actually a racist devil, which he isn't.

well, not anymore.

now he's just wormfood.

but his soul, if he actually had one, is in Hell with Hitler his father and Satan his mother.

wrong again--- hell is occupied by the filthy rapist pig ---the murderer and thief
----the lump of excrement whom you worship like a "god" ---to wit pig muhummad--
the piece of scum whose filth your pimps and murderers EMULATE

R' Ovadia Yosef was a SURVIVOR of the vile filth -------he knew you and your kind----
COSMIC REFUSE

wrong again--- hell is occupied by the filthy rapist pig ---the murderer and thief
----the lump of excrement whom you worship like a "god" ---to wit pig muhummad--

R' Ovadia Yosef was a SURVIVOR of the vile filth -------he knew you and your kind----
COSMIC REFUSE

Obadia Josef Stalin is in Hell with his father, Hitler.

and I am not a Muslim.

COSMIC REFUSE

and I am not a Muslim.
That what you say. And we all know what you say doesn't count.

Amin Al Husseini: Nazi Father of Jihad, Al Qaeda, Arafat, Saddam Hussein and the Muslim Brotherhood - Tell The Children The Truth - Homepage

Why you dont read all the surah together : ) because you're trying to hide truths .

Quran (8:12) - "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them"

8:13 This because they contended (fight) against Allah and His Messenger: if any contend against Allah and His Messenger, Allah is strict in punishment.

8:15 O ye who believe! when ye meet the Unbelievers in hostile array, never turn your backs to them.

8:19 (O Unbelievers!) if ye prayed for victory and judgment, now hath the judgment come to you: if ye desist (from wrong), it will be best for you: if ye return (to the attack), so shall We. Not the least good will your forces be to you even if they were multiplied: for verily Allah is with those who believe!

8:56They are those with whom thou didst make a covenant, but they break their covenant every time, and they have not the fear (of Allah)

8:61But if the enemy incline towards peace, do thou (also) incline towards peace, and trust in Allah: for He is the One that heareth and knoweth (all things).

Quran (2:216) - "Fighting is prescribed for you, and ye dislike it. But it is possible that ye dislike a thing which is good for you, and that ye love a thing which is bad for you. But Allah knoweth, and ye know not."

2:11 When it is said to them: "Make not mischief on the earth," they say: "Why, we only want to make peace!"

2:12 Of a surety, they are the ones who make mischief, but they realize (it) not.

2:13 When it is said to them: "Believe as the others believe:" They say: "Shall we believe as the fools believe?" Nay, of a surety they are the fools, but they do not know.

2:84 And remember We took your covenant (to this effect): Shed no blood amongst you, nor turn out your own people from your homes: and this ye solemnly ratified, and to this ye were witness.

2:98 Whoever is an enemy to Allah and His angels and messengers, to Gabriel and Michael,- Lo! Allah is an enemy to those who reject Faith.

2:100 Is it not (the case) that every time they make a covenant, some party among them throw it aside?- Nay, Most of them are faithless.

2:190 Fight in the cause of Allah those who fight you, but do not transgress limits; for Allah loveth not transgressors.

2:217 They ask thee concerning fighting in the Prohibited Month. Say: "Fighting therein is a grave (offense); but graver is it in the sight of Allah to prevent access to the path of Allah, to deny Him, to prevent access to the Sacred Mosque, and drive out its members." Tumult and oppression are worse than slaughter. Nor will they cease fighting you until they turn you back from your faith if they can. And if any of you turn back from their faith and die in unbelief, their works will bear no fruit in this life and in the Hereafter; they will be companions of the Fire and will abide therein.

2:220 (Their bearings) on this life and the Hereafter. They ask thee concerning orphans. Say: "The best thing to do is what is for their good; if ye mix their affairs with yours, they are your brethren; but Allah knows the man who means mischief from the man who means good. And if Allah had wished, He could have put you into difficulties: He is indeed Exalted in Power, Wise.

2:263 Kind words and the covering of faults are better than charity followed by injury. Allah is free of all wants, and He is Most-Forbearing.

2:277 Those who believe, and do deeds of righteousness, and establish regular prayers and regular charity, will have their reward with their Lord: On them shall be no fear, nor shall they grieve.

COSMIC REFUSE

and I am not a Muslim.
How do you know that you are not going to go to Hell, especially with the Express Elevator going down, down, down with Old Lucifer waiting to greet you? Amazing how there are those who would have been great friends with Hitler like Miss Hoffstra beating their gums about a 93-year old man.

How do you know that you are not going to go to Hell, especially with the Express Elevator going down, down, down with Old Lucifer waiting to greet you? Amazing how there are those who would have been great friends with Hitler like Miss Hoffstra beating their gums about a 93-year old man.

stop trolling.

Obadia Josef is dead. The world is a better place.

stop trolling.

Obadia Josef is dead. The world is a better place.
What did he ever do to you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back