Israel's War Against Hamas - Updates

[ Ignorant people who do not know what they are saying or doing. Until it becomes them.
Oh, yes, that is right. Jesus was a Palestinian, so the Palestinians now try to tell the world. That is why the crucifix ]

To those who say I bring "shame" to Arabs and Muslims,It's not the psychopaths who rape women in Sweden who bring shame to Arabs and Muslims. It's not the terrorists who murder journalists in France who bring shame to Arabs and Muslims. It's not the maniacs who praise terrorists in the U.S. and the UK who bring shame to Arabs and Muslims. It's not the fascists who burn down embassies in Iraq who bring shame to Arabs and Muslims. It's not the psychos who kill their daughters and sisters for taking off the hijab who bring shame to Arabs and Muslims. It's not the beasts who hurls homosexuals off buildings who bring shame to Arabs and Muslims.

It's me typing on my keyboard or talking to the camera, telling Arabs and Muslims: "Our culture needs to change," and "Killing Jews is not okay," who brings shame to Arabs and Muslims. Fascinating.

The media learnt of it a decade later.

The unit's role is to guard Israeli hostages in Gaza (as in the case of Gilad Shalit) and to make them "disappear" from the eyes of Israeli intelligence. Not much is known about this unit and its missions, since it is considered one of the most secretive in (Hamas) organization. Hamas claims members of the unit undergo special training."https://t.me/doronpeskin/3496

Forum List

Back