Israel's War Against Hamas - Updates

February 21, 2024

Eight UNRWA employees arrested by Israel over Hamas ties

Israeli killed, six wounded in terror shooting near Ma’ale Adumim

pic.twitter.com/7lywbEmbi8
— Documenting Israel (@DocumentIsrael) February 22, 2024

The Palestinian terror does not stop. Once again, a shooting terror attack on Highway 1 from Ma'ale Adumim towards Jerusalem.

2 Terrorists were involved, both neutralized.
As of now, 8 injured, 3 of them are in critical condition. pic.twitter.com/jdvlj2Dknm
— Vivid.🇮🇱 (@VividProwess) February 22, 2024

There was a terrorist attack now on highway 1.

2 terrorists opened fire on people in a traffic jam near Maale Adumim.

8 are injured, some critical. The terrorists were shot dead.

More below.... pic.twitter.com/0txC6gzfkQ

— Documenting Israel (@DocumentIsrael)

February 22, 2024

This is police footage showing the police officer who shot one of the terrorists dead from this morning's attack near Ma'ale Admum pic.twitter.com/M2wre6wdLI
— Documenting Israel (@DocumentIsrael) February 22, 2024

This hero is Hananya Ben Shimon.

The 23-years-old returned from fighting in Gaza just 10 days ago. This morning he was driving with his mom, when Palestinian terrorists opened fire on cars.

He jumped out to shoot back and killed one of the terrorists, but was shot in the… pic.twitter.com/etlTIvvHah
— Aviva Klompas (@AvivaKlompas) ']
February 22, 2024[/URL]

Injured hero, Hanania ben Shimon, said the following after being shot twice by the terrorist he killed today:

“I will be ok. I am very tired, very sore, and there's going to be a long rehabilitation process—but I will overcome this. Thank you for your concern. I love you all ❤️https://t.co/zLa5rtuXoE pic.twitter.com/qz7v6ztl1h
— Documenting Israel (@DocumentIsrael)

February 22, 2024

We are heartbroken to share that the victim of today's terror attack perpetrated by 3 Palestinian terorrists near Ma’ale Adumim has been identified as 26-year-old Matan Elmaliach.
Our hearts are with Matan’s family and loved ones as they grieve this tremendous and cruel loss.… pic.twitter.com/NDePVa5TWY
— StandWithUs (@StandWithUs) February 22, 2024

Hamas issued a statement lauding the attack. Hamas connected the attack to al-Aqsa Mosque, Ramadan, and what it says are plans by Israel to prevent Muslims from worshipping at the site. In the coming weeks Hamas will incite more violence using Ramadan/Al-Aqsa Mosque as leverage

After 1 dead and eight wounded near Jerusalem: Hamas hails 'heroic operation'
The terrorist organization Hamas ..praised the "heroic operation."
(Terror shooting attack near Jerusalem: 8 wounded, 3 critical, 2 terrorists neutralized - I24NEWS

Last edited:
are you claiming that at the time, they were free to leave? Why were they in the buildings? Were they just living their best and free lives, making coffee?
Zonszein and the radical left are liars fake-Haaretzism.

Oct. 7 survivors sue AP for hiring freelance photographers 'embedded with Hamas terrorists': lawsuit.
By Susan Edelman and Allie Griffin.
Published Feb. 21, 2024, 9:58 p.m. ET.

Several survivors of Hamas’ Oct. 7 attack on Israel have accused the Associated Press in a new lawsuit of aiding and abetting the terrorist organization by using freelance photojournalists believed to be embedded with the violent militants.

The plaintiffs — Israeli-Americans and Americans who attended the Nova music festival raided by Hamas as well as loved ones of victims — are suing the news outlet for damages under the Antiterrorism Act, according to the federal complaint filed in the Southern District of Florida Wednesday night.

Forum List

Back