Israel's War Against Hamas - Updates

we facilitated the entry of trucks carrying 10k+ units of medication, hundreds of pain relievers, bandages, infusions, advanced monitoring devices, 2 tons of food and 3 tons of water.

Since I have a life outside of USMB, I do not have time to address all of your falsehoods, delusion and evasions that you parrot the same Hasbara script.

You failed to make any distinction Palestinian resistance and the French resistance of WW 2 since, as you said, they both "... fought with what they had."

No matter how many weasel words you trot out, the Gaza genocide is not a war and you still can't articulate how this can be a "war" when only one side has an Air Force (control of the skies), a Navy (control of the sea and coast), an Army with tanks and similar heavy weaponry for control of the land.

Israel's paid, trained and scripted Hasbara trolls now pretend that the entire Israel - Palestine conflict began on 7 October 2023.
They conveniently omit Netanyahu's repeatedly "mowing the lawn" aka: massacring Gaza civilians to reduce their population, Operations "Cast Lead", "Pillar of Cloud", "Cutting Edge" etc in which at least 10 Palestinians were murdered for each Israeli.

Of course you remain mute when it comes to the true cause of today's carnage which is relentless Zionist expansionism toward a "Greater Israel"
Peace seeking Jews and non Jews around the world condemn Likud's illegal "Settlements" but Likud and other right wing elements want them because they negate the possibility of a just and durable peace.
This same right wing much prefers war over peace so they can continue to steal more land and systematically exterminate Palestine's native population.

Israel's right wing gets rewarded for its illegal and provocative "Greater Israel" / "Lebensraum" in the form of $ Trillions in US military ordinance and cash extorted by AIPAC and the other Israeli lobbies that control America' Middle East policy making.

The tragic yet suspicious events on 7 October 2023 were so warmly welcomed by Israel's genocidal right wing that there is even more reason to believe that some right wing Israelis not only wanted such an attack but were complicit since Israel knew of the attack a year in advance.

It wouldn't be the first time that Jews have been willing to sacrifice other Jews for their "Greater Israel" (Lebensraum):

“If I knew that it was possible to save all the children of Germany by transporting them to England, and only half by transferring them to the Land of Israel, I would choose the latter, for before us lies not only the numbers of these children but the historical reckoning of the people of Israel.”

Ben-Gurion (Quoted on pp 855-56 in Shabtai Teveth’s Ben-Gurion in a slightly different translation).

Either you're being characteristically dishonest or you understand neither my views or nor the topic at hand.

I have repeatedly acknowledged that Israel has was much of a right to exist as any country just as I have repeatedly written that Israel's government has the right to self defense.

Therefore you are either lying or aren't capable of reading and retaining written material

The deliberate mass murder of about 40,000 homeless, sick and starving civilians over a period of 5+ months is not "self defense" any more than the execution of 30 WW 2 civilians for every single occupier killed by resistance forces.

My only "vile thoughts about Israel and Jewish rights..." are simply that they obey international law, stop their genocidal expansionism and demonstrate that they have learned something from their crassly exploited Holocaust other than how to commit mass murder and dupe naive Americans into paying for it.

By all means, keep spamming the board with endless Hasbara Tweets since you lack with the experience or knowledge to compose an original thought outside of your Hasbara Handbook.
You're a liar and frankly a Hamas useful idiot!!

Greg

״This is what I call the “placard strategy.” It is ingenious in that it employs a simple and constantly repeated equation, worthy of a kindergarten. On one side is the word “Israel” or “Zionism,” or even merely an image of the Star of David. On the other side, after an = sign, there is a litany of words that have become signifiers of evil.

Thus
:Zionism = Racism
Zionism = Apartheid
Zionism = Genocide

These are endlessly recycled on placards, in media and on social media and, most consequentially, in academia and at the United Nations.

Academia is key to conferring a sense of authority on the process of equating Zionism with all of the world’s evils. As the Wilson Center scholar Izabella Tabarovsky has shown, this process works through the writing of papers that are then cross-referenced to create a tightly woven structure that becomes nearly impenetrable. (This is why what happens at Harvard actually matters.) Laundering the placard strategy through the United Nations, as with the 1975 “Zionism = Racism” resolution of the General Assembly, also lends authority to these equations; but most valuably, it creates the arena in which the message that the collective Jew equals evil enjoys a “general agreement.” South Africa’s bringing the charges of genocide against Israel at the International Court of Justice is of a piece with this playbook.

The placard strategy—with its nursery-rhyme repetition of a simple message in numerous forums, combined with academic authority and the imprimatur of U.N. bodies—leads to only one logical outcome. It is the one seen in recent demonstrations, in which a Star of David is placed in a trash bin labeled “Keep the World Clean.” If Israel, Zionism, and the Star of David are evil, then evil must be eradicated. Moreover, it must be put in the trash and eradicated because on the other side of this process awaits a world of justice, rights, equality, and freedom.

It is no coincidence that while all the evil words are made to be associated with the collective Jew, all the good words are made to be associated with those fighting the collective Jew. And more than any other placard, “Keep the World Clean” from the Star of David is the one that should lead Jews to see the ultimate purpose of the entire project: a world without the collective Jew. Indeed, the idea that the collective Jew is what stands between this world and utopia is an ancient one with deadly consequences.״

To read full article :

Forum List

Back