Issue 1 in Ohio

It is a human life. What other form of life is it?

If you want to say it isn't a person, that's another argument, but it is a human life.
Is an egg a chicken?
Is a caterpillar butterfly?

Then a fetus is not a human.
AND
If a fetus is human then so is a sperm and an egg and therefore you support rape as a way of saving sperm.

One more thing

The only difference between the government telling a woman she MUST have a baby and the government telling a woman she CAN'T have a baby is one word.

Which puts you exactly one syllable away from the "CHICOMS" you and yours claim to hate.

Is an egg a chicken?

AND
If a fetus is human then so is a sperm and an egg and therefore you support rape as a way of saving sperm.

One more thing

The only difference between the government telling a woman she MUST have a baby and the government telling a woman she CAN'T have a baby is one word.

Which puts you exactly one syllable away from the "CHICOMS" you and yours claim to hate.

What's inside the fertilized egg is still a chicken.

butterfly is the species, a caterpillar is just a nymph butterfly.

A fetus is homo sapiens by species. That's human. Please show me how otherwise.

Is an egg a chicken?

AND

One more thing

Eagle+egg.jpg

But how can anybody make any exceptions that allow for the murder of babies? Makes no sense.

I get your “life of the mother argument. I don’t get the rape and incest compromise. You don’t compromise to allow babies to be murdered if that’s what you truly believe is happening
Now you folks don't even understand the meaning of compromise? Wow. So in your world, anyone who supports abortion, supports all abortions? Everything is binary, either this or that? Well except gender, that's not allowed to be binary. No wonder you folks are so confused.

Now you folks don't even understand the meaning of compromise? Wow. So in your world, anyone who supports abortion, supports all abortions? Everything is binary, either this or that? Well except gender, that's not allowed to be binary. No wonder you folks are so confused.
You don’t allow babies to be murdered in compromise!!! Are you sick?

A majority of Americans are in favor of abortion rights. A minority of conservative politicians and judges are looking to take those rights away.
So instead of letting the people decide, Republicans decide to stack the deck and change the rules in the middle of the game.
My guess is the amendment is going to go down and that the question of abortion will appear on the November ballot.
Then, the people get to decide. As it should be.
The Amendment has already been written and will not only allow abortion on demand, but it does away with the Roe vs Wade mandate that abortions not occur on viable infants. That means abortions up to the partial birth abortion. Anything goes now.
But it does not end there. It would also allow children to have abortions without their parents' consent.
But it doesn't even end there. It would also allow children to begin to transition into another sex without their parents' notification or approval.
Imagine your child making the most difficult decisions of their lives that will alter their lives forever, without they help of their parents.
Parental rights would become nonexistent with the proposed Constitutional amendment, but again, it is not being advertised this way.
So what your are saying is all this is fine with you, glad we got you on record

You don’t allow babies to be murdered in compromise!!! Are you sick?
What sort of logic is that? The issue of incest and rape pertains to the ideas of consent, or more specifically, lack thereof. That is more morally ambiguous in a society based upon freedom and opportunity. I certainly do not support random or recreational murder, but can see the logic in killing in war or for crimes committed against others. Your feeble attempts to force binary choices on others is a failure on every level.

What sort of logic is that? The issue of incest and rape pertains to the ideas of consent, or more specifically, lack thereof. That is more morally ambiguous in a society based upon freedom and opportunity. I certainly do not support random or recreational murder, but can see the logic in killing in war or for crimes committed against others. Your feeble attempts to force binary choices on others is a failure on every level.
Consent or not you’re still murdering a baby. That makes no sense. Very different than self defense or war

But how can anybody make any exceptions that allow for the murder of babies? Makes no sense.

I get your “life of the mother argument. I don’t get the rape and incest compromise. You don’t compromise to allow babies to be murdered if that’s what you truly believe is happening

It is a political compromise,not a moral one.
It is an attempt to get asswipes like you to agree to stop murdering most of the babies.

What's inside the fertilized egg is still a chicken.

butterfly is the species, a caterpillar is just a nymph butterfly.

A fetus is homo sapiens by species. That's human. Please show me how otherwise.
A spem is a potential human just as a fetus is a potential human.
I take it from your response that you accept not killing a sperm as a valid defense to rape.

You people just get crazier and crazier.

A spem is a potential human just as a fetus is a potential human.
I take it from your response that you accept not killing a sperm as a valid defense to rape.

You people just get crazier and crazier.

No, once the two are joined, they are genetically and biologically a human being. Same DNA as us.

A Sperm is only 1/2 our DNA, and just an excretion of males, just as an egg is only 1/2 our DNA and an excretion of a female.

Both Human, and once the two are joined another human is created.

Figures I have to go over basic biology with an SJW.

Forum List

Back