Issues Left-wingers refuse to accept

bedowin62

Gold Member
Feb 6, 2014
for starters; just off the top of my head:

1. Democrats "immigration reform" has nothing to do with immigration reform, and everything to do with pandering to millions of mostly Hispanic minorities who already SNUCK IN. obama's proposal doesnt address the actual immigration system. There is nothing fair or equitable about putting millions who snuck in ahead of virtually millions from ALL RACES AND ETHNICITIES waiting patiently IN LINE IN THEIR COUNTRIES to come here LEGALLY

2. Black lives are worthless to Democrats. if they actually mattered the Left would be more concerned with teh SIX THOUSAND BLACK PEOPLE MURDERED EVERY YEAR by other Black people.
Oh and if Black lives really mattered, THE ABOVE PROPOSAL FOR ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS would be abandoned by Democrats SINCE IT WILL DEVASTATE THE BLACK COMMUNITY

3. the economy: record welfare and food stamps isnt "forward progress". if things were really so great there wouldnt be 13 MILLION MORE on food stamps heading into obama's EIGHTH AND FINAL YEAR then there were when Bush left office

libs lie to themselves

1. Democrats "immigration reform" has nothing to do with immigration reform, and everything to do with pandering to millions of mostly Hispanic minorities who already SNUCK IN. obama's proposal doesnt address the actual immigration system. There is nothing fair or equitable about putting millions who snuck in ahead of virtually millions from ALL RACES AND ETHNICITIES waiting patiently IN LINE IN THEIR COUNTRIES to come here LEGALLY

2. Black lives are worthless to Democrats. if they actually mattered the Left would be more concerned with teh SIX THOUSAND BLACK PEOPLE MURDERED EVERY YEAR by other Black people.
Oh and if Black lives really mattered, THE ABOVE PROPOSAL FOR ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS would be abandoned by Democrats SINCE IT WILL DEVASTATE THE BLACK COMMUNITY

3. the economy: record welfare and food stamps isnt "forward progress". if things were really so great there wouldnt be 13 MILLION MORE on food stamps heading into obama's EIGHTH AND FINAL YEAR then there were when Bush left office

libs lie to themselves
this is old news what does beating this dead horse solve?

libs lie to themselves

Maybe if your side offered something other than "This is my opinion and it is TRUTH and STFU!" it might be possible to discuss issues.

But the SHOUTING from your side suggests you're not interested in discussion, just SHOUTING.

libs lie to themselves

Maybe if your side offered something other than "This is my opinion and it is TRUTH and STFU!" it might be possible to discuss issues.

But the SHOUTING from your side suggests you're not interested in discussion, just SHOUTING.
Nobody's shouting but you. You didn't dispute anything the OP said. You just dismissed it as "shouting"

libs lie to themselves
Another thing liberals don't care about: Providing a proper education which would enable internet posters to communicate with proper grammar, spelling, and punctuation. Nor do they care about providing an education in critical thinking.

If the Gnu Right cares about black people, how come whenever they talk about black people, it is in the context of food stamps, Obamaphones, murder, knockout games, and so forth?

Well, I certainly can't argue that Republicans hate poor people. After all, they make so many of them!

They also refuse to accept the fact that they're immoral.

libs lie to themselves

Just taking your third item and actually looking it up, which is more than righties EVER do, I guess it depends on who you listen to. Breitbart is not a source for this kind of info.

""The Congressional Budget Office predicts a continuation of the slow decrease from a high of 47 million in 2012 to 43 million in 2017 to 35 million in 2022.

The number of Americans receiving food stamps peaked in December 2012, when a record 47.78 million people got benefits ranging from $194 a month for one person to $1,169 for a household of eight.

Thirty-eight states saw a decline in food stamp participation in February 2015 compared with the same month last year. The largest declines were in Maine, Wyoming and Massachusetts, all of which saw double-digit reductions in the number of people receiving food stamps.

Maine saw a 14.5% decrease.

Maine is one of 15 states that have re-instituted a limit on food stamps for childless adults. The limit, which was imposed by the federal government during 1996 changes to welfare law, was lifted during the recession for states that had high unemployment. It allows unemployed adults to receive benefits for up to three months in a 36-month period.

Rosenbaum says the limit will contribute to the decline in people receiving food stamps. By next year, she says, 1 million adults ranging in age from 18 to 49 will lose their food stamps."""

Fewer Americans receiving food stamps
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2015/05/12/benefits-food-stamps-fewer/27175881/

The immigration reform bill passed the Senate with bi-partisan support and would pass the House with bi-partisan support if Boehner had not blocked it from a vote.

If the Gnu Right cares about black people, how come whenever they talk about black people, it is in the context of food stamps, Obamaphones, murder, knockout games, and so forth?

Well, I certainly can't argue that Republicans hate poor people. After all, they make so many of them!

Because they are NOT racists. Do you hear me? No sir, they love black people! (Shaking and nodding head like Barney Fife)

We would love to talk about significant accomplishments by black citizens, but blacks are under represented among American success stories. They are, however over represented in the context of food stamps, Obamaphones, murder, knockout games, and so forth.

libs lie to themselves
this is old news what does beating this dead horse solve?

that bedowhine is totally wrong on all counts?

libs lie to themselves

Nobody's shouting but you. You didn't dispute anything the OP said. You just dismissed it as "shouting"
Opinions can be accepted or dismissed; they can't be disputed. When the OP presents some supporting data for his opinion, I'll be happy to discuss it.

libs lie to themselves

Opinions can be accepted or dismissed; they can't be disputed. When the OP presents some supporting data for his opinion, I'll be happy to discuss it.
He started with 3 premises. You made no attempt to refute his claims or offer proof that his premises were wrong.
What you did do was type SHOUTING in all caps twice.
Accusing someone of shouting for stating a premise is what? A waste of intenet bandwidth is about all.
You've said nothing, imparted no knowledge, learned nothing and you haven't impressed anyone but yourself.
WHYTHEFUCK are you even here?

libs lie to themselves

that won't happen ... so lets debunk the food stamp claim ..

CBO’s forecast indicates SNAP is not part of the long-term budget problem. As the economic recovery continues and fewer low-income people qualify for SNAP, CBO expects SNAP spending to fall further in future years, returning to its 1995 level as a share of GDP by 2020. (See Figure 1.) Thus, while CBO recently projected that the overall gap between federal spending and revenues will grow starting in 2018,[2] SNAP is not contributing to this problem; CBO forecasts that SNAP will decline as a share of the economy over the entire ten-year budget window.

not much to discuss is there? unless you consider bedwhine makes up anything as long as its negative left.

my my; look at them cry

if you want supporting evidence left-wing nutjob; then you got it.

i will put myself out on a limb RIGHT NOW (sorry for the shouting, crybaby) and predict when i DO provide supporting evidence for all 3 items i mentioned in my OP you're going to:
1. attack the source
2. say it is "out of context"
3. say "b-b-b-b-but bush did it too"
4. blame it on ronald reagan or some shat
5. or otherwise deny, deflect, project of just cry about it

libs lie to themselves

that won't happen ... so lets debunk the food stamp claim ..

CBO’s forecast indicates SNAP is not part of the long-term budget problem. As the economic recovery continues and fewer low-income people qualify for SNAP, CBO expects SNAP spending to fall further in future years, returning to its 1995 level as a share of GDP by 2020. (See Figure 1.) Thus, while CBO recently projected that the overall gap between federal spending and revenues will grow starting in 2018,[2] SNAP is not contributing to this problem; CBO forecasts that SNAP will decline as a share of the economy over the entire ten-year budget window.

not much to discuss is there? unless you consider bedwhine makes up anything as long as its negative left.

YAWN
you idiot. how does this in anyway debunk what i've already stated is the case with food stamps????

it doesnt. you're a self-deluding moron; but everybody already knows this.

libs lie to themselves
Fascinating.

my my; look at them cry

if you want supporting evidence left-wing nutjob; then you got it.

i will put myself out on a limb RIGHT NOW (sorry for the shouting, crybaby) and predict when i DO provide supporting evidence for all 3 items i mentioned in my OP you're going to:
1. attack the source
2. say it is "out of context"
3. say "b-b-b-b-but bush did it too"
4. blame it on ronald reagan or some shat
5. or otherwise deny, deflect, project of just cry about it

yeah, grab ernie a tissue

Forum List

Back