🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Issues that conservatives suddenly don't care about ..

Timmy

Gold Member
Oct 2, 2015
now that Trump is elected , cons have quickly forgotten issues that really bothered them under Obama.

Debt/deficit : 20 trillion!! Bah, who cares . Let's build giant walls and double the military. Costs be damn !

Prez security budget: Obama couldn't go to dinner without a story of how it cost taxpayers trillions . Now trump will be commuting from DC to manhattan on a daily basis . That's cool!

States rights : sanctuary city? You
Must bow to the Feds directives , at your own cost!

What else ? I had more but forgot .

Just wait until the spending cuts are announced, and you'll be screaming chicken little....

now that Trump is elected , cons have quickly forgotten issues that really bothered them under Obama.

Debt/deficit : 20 trillion!! Bah, who cares . Let's build giant walls and double the military. Costs be damn !

Prez security budget: Obama couldn't go to dinner without a story of how it cost taxpayers trillions . Now trump will be commuting from DC to manhattan on a daily basis . That's cool!

He won't be accepting the salary he is supposed to get. See not in office yet and is saving us money already.

He won't be accepting the salary he is supposed to get. See not in office yet and is saving us money already.

He'll just write if off his taxes .

I guess we should see where his cuts are going to be to afford that wall and adding to the Military. Those are 2 things we need....there's a lot that could be cut from other places to pay for it.

Security budget? How do you know he'll be doing this daily??

its not our fault if you cant understand how building the wall and getting rid of the democrats illegal pets will save billions every year.
Education is free for the first 12 years, don't blame others because you failed to make the most of it.

its not our fault if you cant understand how building the wall and getting rid of the democrats illegal pets will save billions every year.
Education is free for the first 12 years, don't blame others because you failed to make the most of it.

Show us the math on how the Great Wall pays for itself.

You're the one who doesn't understand immigration.

Why do we have to repeatedly explain this to you Timmy?
I mean Holy Shit, this'll be like the hundredth time!!!

Timmy is hilarious he found a list but didnt read it.

Ddeficit- grow.economy and raise tax revenue, voilà!
Security- what does it cost for Obama? Why is it higher for Trump?
States rigjts- you know immigration is.a federal.duty in the constitution? Do you know what states rights are?

He is a slow one isnt he?

Ahhh....a fascist liberal trying to understand conservatives....how precious....

You haven't done it once .

Ask Mexico.....

It's not just the exorbitant cost of this asshole's commute between D.C. and Manhattan, it's the logistical nightmare for the people who rely on every form of transportation, not only within the island but to the island.

When a POTUS is in town, avenues and streets are shut down for blocks. Taxi and Uber drivers don't want to pick up rides that go anywhere near the area because they will just sit. So everybody heads for the subways and ferries, which quickly become overwhelmed and then crawl to a snail's pace.

And this motherfucker's destination is right in the middle of Manhattan, on 5th Ave two blocks south of Central Park. Total fucking gridlock several times a week? No way. Those New Yorkers won't tolerate it. They are in-your-face people who are some of the richest in this country, and they won't tolerate it. It will be interesting to watch, because these same Manhattanites voted for Hillary by 87% and they're still stuck with him.

You haven't done it once .

You should really stop falling into the well Timmy,it's starting to effect your long and short term memory.

It's not just the exorbitant cost of this asshole's commute between D.C. and Manhattan, it's the logistical nightmare for the people who rely on every form of transportation, not only within the island but to the island.

When a POTUS is in town, avenues and streets are shut down for blocks. Taxi and Uber drivers don't want to pick up rides that go anywhere near the area because they will just sit. So everybody heads for the subways and ferries, which quickly become overwhelmed and then crawl to a snail's pace.

And this motherfucker's destination is right in the middle of Manhattan, on 5th Ave two blocks south of Central Park. Total fucking gridlock several times a week? No way. Those New Yorkers won't tolerate it. They are in-your-face people who are some of the richest in this country, and they won't tolerate it. It will be interesting to watch, because these same Manhattanites voted for Hillary by 87% and they're still stuck with him.
I can't wait until Trump starts pissing in your Cheerios.....

anything you're talking about. seems fair eh?

You forgot a big one: Gay marriage.

Forum List

Back