It Begins: Americans / 6 Planes Held Hostage, As Terrorists Refuse To Allow Planes To Take Off

A Republican Congress Critter slams President Biden on FOX News. I'm shocked, shocked, I tell you to see Republicans lying on FOX News. How is such a thing possible??????

Says the guy who calls himself "Meathead". Yes his intellect could be a LOT lower. He could be as stupid as you are, but he's not even close to that range. He not only didn't vote for Trump, he doesn't believe the election was stolen, or that Trump was a good President.
wow be careful…the cult might have to call you in for re-education for admitting the fact xiden hostage crisis is a “slam against” xiden

:(

1630884280888.png

I had to chuckle when the United States kept insisting to the Palestinians that it was important that they hold Democratic elections and the Palestinians then did just that and voted for.......Hamas terrorists. LOL! As the old saying goes, "be careful what you wish for."
I remember that.....before that election there were all these pictures of women holding up their stamped thumbs (show that you voted).....after the Palestinian vote, for some reason no one wanted to see pictures of Palestinian women with their "I voted" purple thumbs.

State Department continues to declare it will find a way to bring Americans home, discusses giving Taliban 'financial aid'....

Biden is going to end up paying ransoms to the Taliban to get Americans home. You could literally see this coming a mile off. What else do you expect when you've got the dumbest man we had sitting in the Senate for the better part of forty years now sitting in the Oval Office!

Stephen Miller's 'Racist Hysteria' Blocked Help for Afghans

https://www.businessinsider.com › Politics › International

The Miller went on TV and boasted how he stopped them...

The facts also agree, in 2020 only 630 Afghan were allowed into US... Compare that to the 120,000 that Biden & Co got out in August alone...

Forum List

Back