It Begins: Americans / 6 Planes Held Hostage, As Terrorists Refuse To Allow Planes To Take Off

I love these RW idiots...

They wanted troops to stay in Afghanistan after the deadline to get unknown Americans out... How many? Where are they? Do they want to leave?...

Could we ask what would happen if the Taliban said that they out stayed there welcome and started shooting... Now US soldiers would be in a hostile country against and overwhelming opposition and supply lines and escape route cut off...

What would they say about Biden then?

A Republican Congress Critter slams President Biden on FOX News. I'm shocked, shocked, I tell you to see Republicans lying on FOX News. How is such a thing possible??????
Someday you'll do a bit of research before posting your lies and it may save you some embarrassment.

Every other news agency is posting the same thing although your beloved far-left stations are trying desperately to convince us that Biden's collapsing support is due to the Covid virus.

From BING search engine

Multiple planes are ready to take U.S. citizens and green card holders out of Afghanistan — but the Taliban won't let them leave, officials say
Excerpts of an email from the State Department to members of Congress viewed by CBS News acknowledged that charter flights ...

CBS News on MSN.com
6h

As Ron Klain promises to bring Americans home, hostage situation reported in Afghanistan
At almost the same time that White House chief of staff Ron Klain was promising CNN’s Dana Bash that the Biden administration ...

Washington Examiner
2hOPINION

Taliban stop planes of evacuees from leaving but unclear why
At least four planes chartered to evacuate several hundred people seeking to escape the Taliban's takeover of Afghanistan ...

CBS News 8
3h

Republican congressman accuses Taliban of holding planes with US evacuees ‘hostage’ at northern Afghanistan airport
The Taliban has blocked six planeloads of Americans and Afghan allies from leaving the Mazar-i-Sharif airport for days, ...

RT
4h

Taliban isn't letting charter flights leave Afghanistan, officials say
Excerpts of an email from the State Department to members of Congress viewed by CBS News acknowledged that charter flights ...

Yahoo
6h

Violently?
Not at all. Your kind are only about 20% of the population. You hide behind the kooky kooky media and want America to be something you want by force

But in 8 months you 20% have fucked this country so bad with utter stupidity no one will want that kind of life. It is safer in Afghanistan than Chicago Ninny

But basically I'm just telling you that you are a real fucking bitch. But a bitch with a special place in my heart

How come we keep hearing different numbers?
Ask the Admin honey. If they say 100 I'd times that by 10

You never thought you'd get your head bashed in less than 8 months with this utter fucking fool

Must be tough to realize you voted for the last 3 weeks of horror dear

I'll say a prayer for you

But I forever look at Carter somewhat better now. He never deserted anyone like these fucking disasters. Now Obama looks like a total ass hole too
Well, failed former President Carter, left 52 US Diplomats as hostages in Iran after our embassy was overtaken. They were held for 444 days.

So, there's nothing new about Democrats leaving Americans behind.

Biden is going to end up paying ransoms to the Taliban to get Americans home. You could literally see this coming a mile off. What else do you expect when you've got the dumbest man we had sitting in the Senate for the better part of forty years now sitting in the Oval Office!
I wonder if the "big guy" will get his 10%...

Soldiers died in Afghanistan when Trump was president so it is the same thing, just because you can't admit that every president had blood on their hands you will never show people you fully understand what the job of president is all about.
February 2020 was when the last two of our heroes were KIA in Afghanistan. President Trump was doing as he had promised.

President Biden has lied to us repeatedly.

Someday you'll do a bit of research before posting your lies and it may save you some embarrassment.

Every other news agency is posting the same thing although your beloved far-left stations are trying desperately to convince us that Biden's collapsing support is due to the Covid virus.

From BING search engine

Multiple planes are ready to take U.S. citizens and green card holders out of Afghanistan — but the Taliban won't let them leave, officials say

CBS News on MSN.com6h

As Ron Klain promises to bring Americans home, hostage situation reported in Afghanistan
At almost the same time that White House chief of staff Ron Klain was promising CNN’s Dana Bash that the Biden administration ...

Washington Examiner2hOPINION

Taliban stop planes of evacuees from leaving but unclear why
At least four planes chartered to evacuate several hundred people seeking to escape the Taliban's takeover of Afghanistan ...

CBS News 83h

Republican congressman accuses Taliban of holding planes with US evacuees ‘hostage’ at northern Afghanistan airport
The Taliban has blocked six planeloads of Americans and Afghan allies from leaving the Mazar-i-Sharif airport for days, ...

RT4h

Taliban isn't letting charter flights leave Afghanistan, officials say

Yahoo6h
bodecea

Biden can only repeat what he is told in reports from people in the field of operations, what makes you think the president is out collecting intelligence to write a report to himself?
Sorry Moonglow, President Biden can't do much of anything himself which we all know. Others make all the decisions and what is printed on his teleprompter.

You may have missed where Biden was telling the Afghan President to lie for him.

White House Won't Answer Questions About Biden's Leaked Phone Call Pressuring Afghan President On Optics

Posted By Tim Hains
On Date September 1, 2021

White House press secretary Jen Psaki declined to respond to a question about reports that President Biden pressured his departed Afghan counterpart to make it look like the fight against the Taliban was going well "whether it is true or not."

Reuters reported a leaked transcript of a July call that shows President Biden pressured Afghan President Ghani to "change the perception" that the Taliban was winning ahead of Ghani's retreat flight to Qatar.

"I am not going to go into the details of a private conversation," Psaki said. She said earlier this week that trusting Ghani not to flee the country is one mistake President Biden will learn from.

Please do not forget that we were TOLD by the Democrats that by voting for Joe Biden we would be electing someone with over 40 years of experience in foreign policy. So after forty years, President Biden really believed that a college professor, we installed as President of Afghanistan the minute we left would not flee the country? Really?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back