it better be Newt

image.jpeg
The GOP'ers have been defeated.....good luck taking care of your party's establishment....people are demanding you do so,...

No, it just means that a nomination go hijacked, and party regulars aren't going to get out there and work very hard for him.

Think McGovern in 1972 or Goldwater in 1964.
I see....

Good luck fixing this....

Clinton wasn't impeached for an affair; he was impeached for lieing under oath. Kinda like Hillary except not so much.

Lying about an affair that was nobody's business.
Perjury to a Grand Jury is everyone's business.
And you don't seem to understand the difference between an affair and sexual misconduct. BTW, did Bill end up marrying Monica?

No, because he was toying with the emotions of a young girl who worked for him. That is what a sleazy boss would do.

Losers are people who actually want 4 more years of the Bill And Hillary act in the WH.

Yeah, who'd want 4 more years of peace, prosperity, low unemployment, technological advancement....

Oh, wait, most of us would want that.

Whatever you say s0n!!!:eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

Yo........75,200 posts........HOLY FUCK!! Do you ever even leave the house? Spambot thinks its 100% certainty you are a pronounced social oddball s0n!! Do I hit the nail on the head or do I hit the nail on the head.:rock:

Losers are people who actually want 4 more years of the Bill And Hillary act in the WH.

Yeah, who'd want 4 more years of peace, prosperity, low unemployment, technological advancement....

Yo........75,200 posts........HOLY FUCK!! Do you ever even leave the house? Spambot thinks its 100% certainty you are a pronounced social oddball s0n!! Do I hit the nail on the head or do I hit the nail on the head.:rock:

In what alternate reality is that poor kid living?

In what alternate reality is that poor kid living?

A lost soul NOLA................hey NOLA, who do you think he's going with? To me, Newt is a no-brainer!!

Perjury to a Grand Jury is everyone's business.
And you don't seem to understand the difference between an affair and sexual misconduct. BTW, did Bill end up marrying Monica?

No, because he was toying with the emotions of a young girl who worked for him. That is what a sleazy boss would do.

It wasn't a grand jury, it was a civil case deposition.

And, no, it really wasn't Misconduct. It was two consenting adults in a relationship. If an 18 year old is mature enough to decide to go to war or not, a 22 year old is mature enough to deliver a beej.

spambot is sad no one pays attention to it.

Forum List

Back