It doesn’t matter if Trump miraculously secured 100% of funding for his useless wall. It still...

Thinker run this through that sieve of a mind you have Blue states are the GIVERS red states the TAKERS
Blue states are inundated with Trespassers.
Cheap slave labor for the corporate whores you so admire.
blue states are inundated because they have successful economies and good weather, and because the GOP obstructs any real reform to keep illegals out. The wall is stupid and does not work 58% overstay their visas.
You approve of slave labor.
The hell I do. Pass an ID card like other modern countries have and end this GOP scam. And a $15 minimum wage and Healthcare daycare paid parental leave cheap college and training and mainly higher taxes on the rich, less on everyone else.
Do you live where people make 15K/year and are on Medicaid?
If you do, you’re not qualified to comment on the economy.
If you don’t, you love slave labor.
yes I live in a civilized State and I'm not a brainwashed functional moron, brainwashed functional moron. Independent my ass.

blue states are inundated because they have successful economies and good weather, and because the GOP obstructs any real reform to keep illegals out. The wall is stupid and does not work 58% overstay their visas.
The hell I do. Pass an ID card like other modern countries have and end this GOP scam. And a $15 minimum wage and Healthcare daycare paid parental leave cheap college and training and mainly higher taxes on the rich, less on everyone else.
yes I live in a civilized State and I'm not a brainwashed functional moron, brainwashed functional moron. Independent my ass.
Thanks for not answering my post, slave labor lover.

That is what happens when you are an idiotic troll. Pass the 2010 Democratic comprehensive immigration Bill with ID card and end this GOP scam, dumbass.

That is what happens when you are an idiotic troll. Pass the 2010 Democratic comprehensive immigration Bill with ID card and end this GOP scam, dumbass.
So where do you live?
Are you a limousine Liberal or a hood rat?

I didn’t ask about your state.

So where do you live?
Upstate New York 73% Trump More cows than people. Not fox Rush dupe world.

So where do you live?
Buffalo?
Albany?
That dump called Montecello?
Limousine Liberal or Hood?
C’mon, show some balls and spit it out.

By the time 100 miles of fence is erected (not wall) the cost will be astronomical. Mexico will pay for it, you morons.

The F-35 of Walls: $1.57 Billion Spent for Just 1.7 Miles of Fence on the U.S.-Mexico Border
Will have a harder visiting your family?
Hey FUCK YOU, ASSHOLE. I'm probably whiter (98.7%) than you could dream of. My family has been in the USA since 1634, arriving 14 years after the Mayflower. KMA.
Cool...
You dig slave labor or seeing blue collar workers out of work?

By the time 100 miles of fence is erected (not wall) the cost will be astronomical. Mexico will pay for it, you morons.

The F-35 of Walls: $1.57 Billion Spent for Just 1.7 Miles of Fence on the U.S.-Mexico Border
Hey FUCK YOU, ASSHOLE. I'm probably whiter (98.7%) than you could dream of. My family has been in the USA since 1634, arriving 14 years after the Mayflower. KMA.
Cool...
You have a problem with my post, huh? Sorry, you can't take the truth. And that statement doesn't help. Keep digging, yourself.

So where do you live?
Buffalo?
Albany?
I told you 73% Trump for crying out loud. 47 miles east of Buffalo, 47 miles south of Rochester you figure it out LOL

...wouldn’t get built.

1) The amount of private land along the border would create endless court disputes for years that would prevent construction

2) The terrain/river make it impossible to a wall in some areas.

3) The NEVER ENDING cost to maintain the wall would need to be figured out. It would cost close to a billion per year just to maintain this useless barrier that wouldn’t stop most border jumpers.
It will stop most border jumpers. They'll just find another way in.

Cool...
You have a problem with my post, huh? Sorry, you can't take the truth. And that statement doesn't help. Keep digging, yourself.
I have a problem with using slave labor.

So where do you live?
Buffalo?
Albany?
I told you 73% Trump for crying out loud. 47 miles east of Buffalo, 47 miles south of Rochester you figure it out LOL
I hate Rush and you live in the White Hood.

Cool...
I have a problem with using slave labor.
Who doesn't? Or maybe I should say, I don't. But when you insinuate your drivel upon other's maybe you should think first. Also, you might consider changing your moniker... In-Deep-...... AKA; over your head.

...wouldn’t get built.

1) The amount of private land along the border would create endless court disputes for years that would prevent construction

3) The NEVER ENDING cost to maintain the wall would need to be figured out. It would cost close to a billion per year just to maintain this useless barrier that wouldn’t stop most border jumpers.
I look forward to seeing what poison pills the House comes up with for appropriations. And what McConnell will do. Actually I don't look forward to it, and don't understand why congress ceded it's power of appropriation in the first place. Just a dumb move because it'll bite the republicans too eventually.

...wouldn’t get built.

I look forward to seeing what poison pills the House comes up with for appropriations. And what McConnell will do. Actually I don't look forward to it, and don't understand why congress ceded it's power of appropriation in the first place. Just a dumb move because it'll bite the republicans too eventually.
Congress... the huge dis-functional family. New blood is the answer.

...wouldn’t get built.

Congress... the huge dis-functional family. New blood is the answer.
New blood being democrats for crying out loud with either 60 votes in the Senate or ability to go nuclear. 35 years of giveaway to the rich by the GOP has given us the worst inequality and upward mobility in our history and in the modern world. The GOP is the swamp, super dupers. Only garbage propaganda makes this mess possible...

Forum List

Back