It doesn’t matter if Trump miraculously secured 100% of funding for his useless wall. It still...

And you have no examples of course.... Next time they should use the nuclear option and pass a bunch of stuff like living wage Healthcare paid parental leave ID card cheap college and training 5 week vacations infrastructure, etc etc mainly higher taxes on the rich. Google the only tax graph you need to know. I can't believe you, you cannot stop yourself from saying the Democrats are just as bad, though you have no evidence.
Yeah, yeah, yeah say the candidates will pass that free, free, free, free, free, free stuff or run on it, and all in order to wooooo the electorate, but then comes all the bad Demon-crat policies that will put this nation into a tail spin that it won't ever recover from or won't be able to come out of. The CRASH will be next.
Only Republicans start crashes, ignoramus. Funny how every other rich country can afford all that stuff. Perfect chump of the greedy idiot Rich GOP. And propagandizers...
all those other countries have a lot less people and they are basically on the same page....we have 300 million plus people here and have about a hundred million different pages.....change the channel frankie...
irrelevant.
oh it is is it?....why dont you tell me oh wondrous one how you would get even 70% of this country to agree on something?...
Stop GOP garbage propaganda with a fairness doctrine? It is time for the nuclear option. More like 51%....actually most of the policies the Democrats want are approved by 70% before they get brainwashed with bulshit.... Background checks taxing the rich more living wage cheap college and training good infrastructure good vacations....

No I don’t want open borders. I support the laws that were already in place before Trump. This includes the legality of asylum seeking. Any other migrant trying to cross the border illegally shouldn’t be able to, however.

Specifically, what laws have President Donald Trump put in place regarding our borders?

What percentage of those seeking asylum are qualified?
Um well he’s rejecting ANYONE seeking asylum and is detaining kids without due process indefinitely instead of, you know, deporting them. Obviously that is batshit crazy.
They should be rejected because the first point of entry for most of those people is not America.
The right wing only cares about natural rights, in abortion threads.
and that has what to do with I said? The first point of entry would be the first country they come to. Therefore asylum is not going to win in court and will be rejected.

Yeah, yeah, yeah say the candidates will pass that free, free, free, free, free, free stuff or run on it, and all in order to wooooo the electorate, but then comes all the bad Demon-crat policies that will put this nation into a tail spin that it won't ever recover from or won't be able to come out of. The CRASH will be next.
Only Republicans start crashes, ignoramus. Funny how every other rich country can afford all that stuff. Perfect chump of the greedy idiot Rich GOP. And propagandizers...
all those other countries have a lot less people and they are basically on the same page....we have 300 million plus people here and have about a hundred million different pages.....change the channel frankie...
irrelevant.
oh it is is it?....why dont you tell me oh wondrous one how you would get even 70% of this country to agree on something?...
Stop GOP garbage propaganda with a fairness doctrine? It is time for the nuclear option. More like 51%....actually most of the policies the Democrats want are approved by 70% before they get brainwashed with bulshit.... Background checks taxing the rich more living wage cheap college and training good infrastructure good vacations....
You want fairness? since leftist control 90% of the media please elaborate on how you want fairness?

the democrats have also turned into a pile of mindless shit .....
And you have no examples of course.... Next time they should use the nuclear option and pass a bunch of stuff like living wage Healthcare paid parental leave ID card cheap college and training 5 week vacations infrastructure, etc etc mainly higher taxes on the rich. Google the only tax graph you need to know. I can't believe you, you cannot stop yourself from saying the Democrats are just as bad, though you have no evidence.
franco i lived under your people for quite a while....why cant you just accept that not everybody likes to be taxed to death and fee'd to death....not everybody likes living in a place where you cant fucking drive somewhere without it taking 3x as long as it should.....now sit down because this is going to be something else you wont understand....not everybody likes either party,and yes that includes the fucking democrats....if you want to vote for one of those bottom of the barrel people running for pres. knock yourself out.....i wont be and dont worry just like last time,i wont be voting for your good buddy trump either...your party was decent last century,now they are a fucking joke ....ok do you get that?...
Yes the Democrats were great when there was no filibuster to stop them and they had huge edge in Congress? And they will be again when they get a chance. They haven't had it since the sixties.... Look up the GOP rule on reconciliation and the GOP rule of filibuster. Quite the scam. Still wouldn't work without the propaganda machine.Like everywhere else California has been battered by GOP tax rates and the resultant Less federal aid the last 35 years. Not to mention getting more population. A victim of their own success. Tough luck.
franco you dem dupe....California has been battered by California tax rates....since i moved out of that state i am paying a lot less taxes....
So everyone should legalize gambling and prostitution everywhere?
you said California has been battered by GOP tax rates.....bullshit ...California created their own problems with their policies including their high tax rates....

irrelevant.
yea im sure the middle class wants to get taxed more than what they already are...the far righties here blame all the countries problems on the democrats....you mr far lefty blames everything on the republicans....you people are alike in more ways than you know....

irrelevant.
yea im sure the middle class wants to get taxed more than what they already are...the far righties here blame all the countries problems on the democrats....you mr far lefty blames everything on the republicans....you people are alike in more ways than you know....
So you have no problems with trump cutting the tax deduction on mainly blue states?

irrelevant.
So you have no problems with trump cutting the tax deduction on mainly blue states?

So you have no problems with other states paying for some states to have ridiculously high taxes?

irrelevant.
every citizen should have the same shit applied no matter were you live.....and that includes federal tax rates and deductions...

Because Reagan wasn't a simple minded moron like Trump. Its a damn shame what a pile of mindless shit the republican party has turned into. Reagan would be pissed.
the democrats have also turned into a pile of mindless shit .....
we simply need better infrastructure.

the entire US population fits in the State of Texas, if we have to any major rearranging.

...wouldn’t get built.

1) The amount of private land along the border would create endless court disputes for years that would prevent construction

2) The terrain/river make it impossible to a wall in some areas.

3) The NEVER ENDING cost to maintain the wall would need to be figured out. It would cost close to a billion per year just to maintain this useless barrier that wouldn’t stop most border jumpers.
/—-/ If the Wall was useless you open border libtards wouldn’t be screeching like a stuck pig. Walls work.
it works for India and Pakistan.

No I don’t want open borders. I support the laws that were already in place before Trump. This includes the legality of asylum seeking. Any other migrant trying to cross the border illegally shouldn’t be able to, however.

Specifically, what laws have President Donald Trump put in place regarding our borders?

Um well he’s rejecting ANYONE seeking asylum and is detaining kids without due process indefinitely instead of, you know, deporting them. Obviously that is batshit crazy.
They should be rejected because the first point of entry for most of those people is not America.
and that has what to do with I said? The first point of entry would be the first country they come to. Therefore asylum is not going to win in court and will be rejected.
seeking asylum wherever is best is a natural right.

but isn't it true that most claiming asylum are from other countries?

No question about it. That's why most of the asylum claims are bogus, and most get rejected by courts when adjudicated on the merits.
There is no power over immigration delegated to our federal Congress, if we have to quibble.
got to ask what are you drinking?
definitely not the kool aid you are.

I don't have any faith in Trump's wall and preferred Bush's 2006 Act double border fence with motion sensors.

BorderFence2.jpg
Wall is just a term... Don't take it literally.

There will be various designs and concepts that will be custom to the application needed.

I can understand younger folks thinking that way. But for those of us that have been around the block a few times, I believe it is more the case of.... Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice then shame on me.

irrelevant.

So you have no problems with other states paying for some states to have ridiculously high taxes?
Ridiculous to me is how blue states pay hand over fist with their taxes to support the red That to me is ridiculous

irrelevant.
every citizen should have the same shit applied no matter were you live.....and that includes federal tax rates and deductions...
then how do you explain blue states supporting red with their taxes?

but isn't it true that most claiming asylum are from other countries?

No question about it. That's why most of the asylum claims are bogus, and most get rejected by courts when adjudicated on the merits.
There is no power over immigration delegated to our federal Congress, if we have to quibble.
got to ask what are you drinking?
definitely not the kool aid you are.
You do realize America has Immigration laws created by the federal government? the immigration act of 1886

Ridiculous to me is how blue states pay hand over fist with their taxes to support the red That to me is ridiculous

What's ridiculous to me is how many liberals whine that others should pay for their stuff...dumbass.

seeking asylum wherever is best is a natural right.
No it would be the first port of entry or the first country you come to.

Forum List

Back