It doesn’t matter if Trump miraculously secured 100% of funding for his useless wall. It still...

none of those running are going to make life any easier...oh wait thats right beto goes to the dentist,warren drinks beer....maybe they can help...
You don't know much so it's not surprising you don't know what the Democrats want. They should just use the nuclear option. Pass all that stuff. And then we can lead the world again.
i know what they want franco....i lived in their stronghold long enough ...all you know about them is whatever they told you about them....i seen the results of what they want....
California is actually the result of GOP federal policy and just too damn many people. All those illegals are the fault of the GOP refusal of a good ID card or enforcement. Federal policy Covers immigration. You never say what is so awful about California except the illegals.
You never say what is so awful about California except the illegals.
you know dam well that is a lie.....i have told you many times about the non illegal problems....but then you only see and hear what you want to anyway...

Responding in any way to francoHFW or danielpalos is a waste of time. They are both trolls who will argue with anyone regardless of the issue. If a Republican or Conservative says the sky is blue, they will call you a liar and top it off by calling you names. Ignore them, they'll quickly tire of arguing with themselves.
pig-L.png
Only trolls have nothing but fallacy.

Regarding the false claims of some that the US Constitution does not address Immigration. That is a well-known lie. (My highlight)

Text of the 14th Amendment
Section 1.
All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside. No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.

Section 2.
Representatives shall be apportioned among the several States according to their respective numbers, counting the whole number of persons in each State, excluding Indians not taxed. But when the right to vote at any election for the choice of electors for President and Vice-President of the United States, Representatives in Congress, the Executive and Judicial officers of a State, or the members of the Legislature thereof, is denied to any of the male inhabitants of such State, being twenty-one years of age,* and citizens of the United States, or in any way abridged, except for participation in rebellion, or other crime, the basis of representation therein shall be reduced in the proportion which the number of such male citizens shall bear to the whole number of male citizens twenty-one years of age in such State.

Section 3.
No person shall be a Senator or Representative in Congress, or elector of President and Vice-President, or hold any office, civil or military, under the United States, or under any State, who, having previously taken an oath, as a member of Congress, or as an officer of the United States, or as a member of any State legislature, or as an executive or judicial officer of any State, to support the Constitution of the United States, shall have engaged in insurrection or rebellion against the same, or given aid or comfort to the enemies thereof. But Congress may by a vote of two-thirds of each House, remove such disability.

Section 4.
The validity of the public debt of the United States, authorized by law, including debts incurred for payment of pensions and bounties for services in suppressing insurrection or rebellion, shall not be questioned. But neither the United States nor any State shall assume or pay any debt or obligation incurred in aid of insurrection or rebellion against the United States, or any claim for the loss or emancipation of any slave; but all such debts, obligations, and claims shall be held illegal and void.

Section 5.
The Congress shall have the power to enforce, by appropriate legislation, the provisions of this article.

*Changed by section 1 of the 26th amendment.

none of those running are going to make life any easier...oh wait thats right beto goes to the dentist,warren drinks beer....maybe they can help...
You don't know much so it's not surprising you don't know what the Democrats want. They should just use the nuclear option. Pass all that stuff. And then we can lead the world again.
i know what they want franco....i lived in their stronghold long enough ...all you know about them is whatever they told you about them....i seen the results of what they want....
California is actually the result of GOP federal policy and just too damn many people. All those illegals are the fault of the GOP refusal of a good ID card or enforcement. Federal policy Covers immigration. You never say what is so awful about California except the illegals.
you know dam well that is a lie.....i have told you many times about the non illegal problems....but then you only see and hear what you want to anyway...

Responding in any way to francoHFW or danielpalos is a waste of time. They are both trolls who will argue with anyone regardless of the issue. If a Republican or Conservative says the sky is blue, they will call you a liar and top it off by calling you names. Ignore them, they'll quickly tire of arguing with themselves.
pig-L.png
franco at least has an excuse...an old fart who cant remember what was said in a thread he was in 2 days ago....danny is just an idiot ....

pig-L.png
Only trolls have nothing but fallacy.
see?...the guy even proves it....

pig-L.png
franco at least has an excuse...an old fart who cant remember what was said in a thread he was in 2 days ago....danny is just an idiot ....
I remember that I have been asking you for examples of democratic Miss rule and dishonesty 4 months. We go over all the crime and greed of the Republicans for days and all you can say is and the Democrats are just as bad.

Just look over your old posts my good man.

Regarding the false claims of some that the US Constitution does not address Immigration. That is a well-known lie. (My highlight)

Text of the 14th Amendment
Section 1.
All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside. No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.

Section 2.
Representatives shall be apportioned among the several States according to their respective numbers, counting the whole number of persons in each State, excluding Indians not taxed. But when the right to vote at any election for the choice of electors for President and Vice-President of the United States, Representatives in Congress, the Executive and Judicial officers of a State, or the members of the Legislature thereof, is denied to any of the male inhabitants of such State, being twenty-one years of age,* and citizens of the United States, or in any way abridged, except for participation in rebellion, or other crime, the basis of representation therein shall be reduced in the proportion which the number of such male citizens shall bear to the whole number of male citizens twenty-one years of age in such State.

Section 3.
No person shall be a Senator or Representative in Congress, or elector of President and Vice-President, or hold any office, civil or military, under the United States, or under any State, who, having previously taken an oath, as a member of Congress, or as an officer of the United States, or as a member of any State legislature, or as an executive or judicial officer of any State, to support the Constitution of the United States, shall have engaged in insurrection or rebellion against the same, or given aid or comfort to the enemies thereof. But Congress may by a vote of two-thirds of each House, remove such disability.

Section 4.
The validity of the public debt of the United States, authorized by law, including debts incurred for payment of pensions and bounties for services in suppressing insurrection or rebellion, shall not be questioned. But neither the United States nor any State shall assume or pay any debt or obligation incurred in aid of insurrection or rebellion against the United States, or any claim for the loss or emancipation of any slave; but all such debts, obligations, and claims shall be held illegal and void.

Section 5.
The Congress shall have the power to enforce, by appropriate legislation, the provisions of this article.

*Changed by section 1 of the 26th amendment.
it only refers to the franchise of citizenship not immigration. you are Implying it.

pig-L.png
I remember that I have been asking you for examples of democratic Miss rule and dishonesty 4 months. We go over all the crime and greed of the Republicans for days and all you can say is and the Democrats are just as bad.

i dont need to franco i know what i posted....i told you about many policies in California that have gotten out of hand and no one will do anything to bring them under control because your good friends out here will call them racists....so the program gets worse.....i have told you about how Sacramento only gives a shit about the wealthy coastal areas and doesnt seem to give a rats ass about the inland counties many who have high unemployment....how so many have lived and worked in the state their whole lives paying taxes and who have helped make the state what it is,but only have to move when they retire because they cant afford to live there anymore because of the fucking high taxes....the politicians there should be ashamed of their selves for that one,but they dont give a shit.....many cities that were nice little cities are now so run down its pathetic,like the city of Bell.....to go 10 miles on the freeway is now sometimes a 45 minute drive on the way to crowded freeways.....the list goes on franco but like before 2 days from now you will say i gave you no examples...

pig-L.png

i dont need to franco i know what i posted....i told you about many policies in California that have gotten out of hand and no one will do anything to bring them under control because your good friends out here will call them racists....so the program gets worse.....i have told you about how Sacramento only gives a shit about the wealthy coastal areas and doesnt seem to give a rats ass about the inland counties many who have high unemployment....how so many have lived and worked in the state their whole lives paying taxes and who have helped make the state what it is,but only have to move when they retire because they cant afford to live there anymore because of the fucking high taxes....the politicians there should be ashamed of their selves for that one,but they dont give a shit.....many cities that were nice little cities are now so run down its pathetic,like the city of Bell.....to go 10 miles on the freeway is now sometimes a 45 minute drive on the way to crowded freeways.....the list goes on franco but like before 2 days from now you will say i gave you no examples...
Like I said all that is too much population and GOP federal policy it's that way a lot of places. worst inequality and worst upward mobility in our history and in the modern world. Come back to Buffalo it's still the same population the whole area as it was 70 years ago LOL most sun anywhere east of the Mississippi in the summer. You're in Las Vegas now? All brand new -when I was there in 1970 if you took a turn off the strip you were in the desert. LOL. Afraid of a little snow? and the bills are looking good. We know where to keep the illegals out on the farms and working on the wind turbines. LOL

Last edited:

pig-L.png

Like I said all that is too much population and GOP federal policy it's that way a lot of places. worst inequality and worst upward mobility in our history and in the modern world. Come back to Buffalo it's still the same population the whole area as it was 70 years ago LOL most sun anywhere east of the Mississippi in the summer. You're in Las Vegas now? All brand new -when I was there in 1970 if you took a turn off the strip you were in the desert. LOL. Afraid of a little snow? and the bills are looking good. We know where to keep the illegals out on the farms and working on the wind turbines. LOL
yea California is the way it is because of republicans....hold on a minute......
whaa.gif

pig-L.png

yea California is the way it is because of republicans....hold on a minute......View attachment 272047
Republicans cut low income housing when they cut cheap college and training back with Reagan. The country is still the United States, California or not. Immigration is federal perview and that would be Republican too the last 35 years. Amnesty but no ID card under Reagan again. That guy was horrible as governor and president. Great acting job though.

pig-L.png

Why would anyone bother? You are going to ignore anything your side does and blame it on the other while painting everything, positive or negative, from the other side as horrific. Just like every other partisan here.

...wouldn’t get built.

1) The amount of private land along the border would create endless court disputes for years that would prevent construction

2) The terrain/river make it impossible to a wall in some areas.

3) The NEVER ENDING cost to maintain the wall would need to be figured out. It would cost close to a billion per year just to maintain this useless barrier that wouldn’t stop most border jumpers.
Still worth the effort

pig-L.png

Why would anyone bother? You are going to ignore anything your side does and blame it on the other while painting everything, positive or negative, from the other side as horrific. Just like every other partisan here.
franco has probably already forgotten everything posted here from yesterday...

pig-L.png

Except Democrats, journalists, and law enforcement deal in facts and your GOP Heroes and you deal in neverending non-stop lies about Democrats who pays taxes etc etc. all investigated and nothing there but garbage propaganda, super duper. Lock her up is pure idiocy. Etc etc etc.

pig-L.png

Still no examples of democratic lies or dishonesty or Misrule.... Just pure baloney. the Republican main argument seems to be the Democrats suck because they cannot overcome GOP lies and obstruction... Everything you complain about California is due to too many damn people and too much success, and mainly GOP Federal Misrule on immigration infrastructure taxes etc the last 35 years. Got grasshoppers?

pig-L.png

Except Democrats, journalists, and law enforcement deal in facts and your GOP Heroes and you deal in neverending non-stop lies about Democrats who pays taxes etc etc. all investigated and nothing there but garbage propaganda, super duper. Lock her up is pure idiocy. Etc etc etc.
why dont you respond to what he said?....instead of throwing your garbage back super duper dupe...

...wouldn’t get built.

1) The amount of private land along the border would create endless court disputes for years that would prevent construction

2) The terrain/river make it impossible to a wall in some areas.

3) The NEVER ENDING cost to maintain the wall would need to be figured out. It would cost close to a billion per year just to maintain this useless barrier that wouldn’t stop most border jumpers.
Sounds like a pro-open borders / illegal immigration snowflake is a little nervous...

:p

pig-L.png

Still no examples of democratic lies or dishonesty or Misrule.... Just pure baloney. the Republican main argument seems to be the Democrats suck because they cannot overcome GOP lies and obstruction... Everything you complain about California is due to too many damn people and too much success, and mainly GOP Federal Misrule on immigration infrastructure taxes etc the last 35 years. Got grasshoppers?
still no examples?......everything i told you was misrule....oh no,you already forgot?.....franco go see doctor Vinnie Boombat....a friend of the President.....he can help....he might even slip you a few of them pills for later,if you get what i mean....
winking-thumbs-up-smiley-emoticon.gif

pig-L.png

why dont you respond to what he said?....instead of throwing your garbage back super duper dupe...
I don't argue with hyper-partisan trolls who give no evidence of what they say.

Forum List

Back