It doesn’t matter if Trump miraculously secured 100% of funding for his useless wall. It still...

franco at least has an excuse...an old fart who cant remember what was said in a thread he was in 2 days ago....danny is just an idiot ....
I remember that I have been asking you for examples of democratic Miss rule and dishonesty 4 months. We go over all the crime and greed of the Republicans for days and all you can say is and the Democrats are just as bad.

Just look over your old posts my good man.
Why would anyone bother? You are going to ignore anything your side does and blame it on the other while painting everything, positive or negative, from the other side as horrific. Just like every other partisan here.
franco has probably already forgotten everything posted here from yesterday...
Still no examples of democratic lies or dishonesty or Misrule.... Just pure baloney. the Republican main argument seems to be the Democrats suck because they cannot overcome GOP lies and obstruction... Everything you complain about California is due to too many damn people and too much success, and mainly GOP Federal Misrule on immigration infrastructure taxes etc the last 35 years. Got grasshoppers?
still no examples?......everything i told you was misrule....oh no,you already forgot?.....franco go see doctor Vinnie Boombat....a friend of the President.....he can help....he might even slip you a few of them pills for later,if you get what i mean....
winking-thumbs-up-smiley-emoticon.gif
Such as, you incredible dink LOL....

I remember that I have been asking you for examples of democratic Miss rule and dishonesty 4 months. We go over all the crime and greed of the Republicans for days and all you can say is and the Democrats are just as bad.

Why would anyone bother? You are going to ignore anything your side does and blame it on the other while painting everything, positive or negative, from the other side as horrific. Just like every other partisan here.
Still no examples of democratic lies or dishonesty or Misrule.... Just pure baloney. the Republican main argument seems to be the Democrats suck because they cannot overcome GOP lies and obstruction... Everything you complain about California is due to too many damn people and too much success, and mainly GOP Federal Misrule on immigration infrastructure taxes etc the last 35 years. Got grasshoppers?
still no examples?......everything i told you was misrule....oh no,you already forgot?.....franco go see doctor Vinnie Boombat....a friend of the President.....he can help....he might even slip you a few of them pills for later,if you get what i mean....
The Democrats are Masters of deflection, manipulation, obstruction etc...... Fact.

It's over here they will say, when all the while they work their agenda from over there in order to undermine their fellow American's for power.

Then we all get this reinterpreting of everything, and then we get this misuse of black's, and the civil rights act by white Democrat politicians who cling to the black alledged struggle for political reasons during elections only, and they do this all in order to USE such a thing as so to get power by crushing every white conservative issue brought, and then doing so by claiming racism on most of the issues brought, even though they have nothing to do with race or racism at all... Sadly they attempt to make it that way for political reasons, and it has been showing in their rehtoric while campaigning big time.

Race baiting is pure evil, and the Democrats will go there in a heartbeat.

Politicians using race in a dangerous way, is the same as "yelling fire in a crowded theater", and it should be met with charges brought.

The Democrats are Masters of deflection, manipulation, obstruction etc...... Fact.

It's over here they will say, when all the while they work their agenda from over there in order to undermine their fellow American's for power.

Then we all get this reinterpreting of everything, and then we get this misuse of black's, and the civil rights act by white Democrat politicians who cling to the black alledged struggle for political reasons during elections only, and they do this all in order to USE such a thing as so to get power by crushing every white conservative issue brought, and then doing so by claiming racism on most of the issues brought, even though they have nothing to do with race or racism at all... Sadly they attempt to make it that way for political reasons, and it has been showing in their rehtoric while campaigning big time.

Race baiting is pure evil, and the Democrats will go there in a heartbeat.
We should repeal reconciliation and go nuclear. We'll pass a living wage Health Care Day Care five week vacations paid parental leave infrastructure spending, an ID cardto end it illegal immigration, cheap college and training and mainly tax the rich their fair share. Like every other modern country. This is a joke oh, and you are totally misinformed. So many phony scandals and gossip as politics. And now our law enforcement is a conspiracy against Republicans I suppose. You are a disgrace but nothing on your greedy idiot leaders and brainwashers.

Politicians using race in a dangerous way, is the same as "yelling fire in a crowded theater", and it should be met with charges brought.
the only spike in violence is hate crimes since Trump started against Jews blacks Muslims and lgbtq. I wonder who does that and who gives them ideas... There is no bomb thrower like that in the Democratic Party.

the only spike in violence is hate crimes since Trump started against Jews blacks Muslims and lgbtq. I wonder who does that and who gives them ideas... There is no bomb thrower like that in the Democratic Party.

upload_2019-7-31_18-50-31.jpeg

Isn't one thread about the butthurt enough? Stock up on the TDS pills for unprecedented winnings, they are the norm with Trump.
And choke down that booze to forget how willfully ignorant you are about Trump.

All those plans about Texas turning blue as the invaders take over and replace Americans... crushed and gone.

Boooo-hooo!

But don't be disappointed, I am sure Omar will accept your company to her Somalian travels. Place should be anti-American enough for you.
What because Beto lost? The point isn’t that Texas didn’t become a blue state. It’s because of how close it came. The next election could turn it blue.
Beto is the perfect example of gargantuan out-of-state commie funding and using racial misappropriation to garner otherwise unlikely votes.

Your talking point was the most expensive talking point in recent memory. Congrats.

:laugh:

franco at least has an excuse...an old fart who cant remember what was said in a thread he was in 2 days ago....danny is just an idiot ....

i dont need to franco i know what i posted....i told you about many policies in California that have gotten out of hand and no one will do anything to bring them under control because your good friends out here will call them racists....so the program gets worse.....i have told you about how Sacramento only gives a shit about the wealthy coastal areas and doesnt seem to give a rats ass about the inland counties many who have high unemployment....how so many have lived and worked in the state their whole lives paying taxes and who have helped make the state what it is,but only have to move when they retire because they cant afford to live there anymore because of the fucking high taxes....the politicians there should be ashamed of their selves for that one,but they dont give a shit.....many cities that were nice little cities are now so run down its pathetic,like the city of Bell.....to go 10 miles on the freeway is now sometimes a 45 minute drive on the way to crowded freeways.....the list goes on franco but like before 2 days from now you will say i gave you no examples...
Like I said all that is too much population and GOP federal policy it's that way a lot of places. worst inequality and worst upward mobility in our history and in the modern world. Come back to Buffalo it's still the same population the whole area as it was 70 years ago LOL most sun anywhere east of the Mississippi in the summer. You're in Las Vegas now? All brand new -when I was there in 1970 if you took a turn off the strip you were in the desert. LOL. Afraid of a little snow? and the bills are looking good. We know where to keep the illegals out on the farms and working on the wind turbines. LOL
yea California is the way it is because of republicans....hold on a minute......View attachment 272047
Republicans cut low income housing when they cut cheap college and training back with Reagan. The country is still the United States, California or not. Immigration is federal perview and that would be Republican too the last 35 years. Amnesty but no ID card under Reagan again. That guy was horrible as governor and president. Great acting job though.
In fairness to Reagan's racist, incompetent, spend-thrift ass, the lying, commie scum Democrats swore on every holy book imaginable that they would tighten border security if he agreed to amnesty. I don't blame those commie Dems for being the lying fraudsters they are. It's in their goose-stepping nature, which is why all commies must fucking hang.

But, Reagan should have fuckin' known better. Fuck him and the commies who duped him.

View attachment 272189
You don't know about that Spike in violence?Google it it's all over the place everywhere but Fox noise Rush Limbaugh etc etc etc. Oh right you don't watch the news you just have common sense... What about the grasshoppers in Las Vegas.....

i dont need to franco i know what i posted....i told you about many policies in California that have gotten out of hand and no one will do anything to bring them under control because your good friends out here will call them racists....so the program gets worse.....i have told you about how Sacramento only gives a shit about the wealthy coastal areas and doesnt seem to give a rats ass about the inland counties many who have high unemployment....how so many have lived and worked in the state their whole lives paying taxes and who have helped make the state what it is,but only have to move when they retire because they cant afford to live there anymore because of the fucking high taxes....the politicians there should be ashamed of their selves for that one,but they dont give a shit.....many cities that were nice little cities are now so run down its pathetic,like the city of Bell.....to go 10 miles on the freeway is now sometimes a 45 minute drive on the way to crowded freeways.....the list goes on franco but like before 2 days from now you will say i gave you no examples...
Like I said all that is too much population and GOP federal policy it's that way a lot of places. worst inequality and worst upward mobility in our history and in the modern world. Come back to Buffalo it's still the same population the whole area as it was 70 years ago LOL most sun anywhere east of the Mississippi in the summer. You're in Las Vegas now? All brand new -when I was there in 1970 if you took a turn off the strip you were in the desert. LOL. Afraid of a little snow? and the bills are looking good. We know where to keep the illegals out on the farms and working on the wind turbines. LOL
yea California is the way it is because of republicans....hold on a minute......View attachment 272047
Republicans cut low income housing when they cut cheap college and training back with Reagan. The country is still the United States, California or not. Immigration is federal perview and that would be Republican too the last 35 years. Amnesty but no ID card under Reagan again. That guy was horrible as governor and president. Great acting job though.
In fairness to Reagan's racist, incompetent, spend-thrift ass, the lying, commie scum Democrats swore on every holy book imaginable that they would tighten border security if he agreed to amnesty. I don't blame those commie Dems for being the lying fraudsters they are. It's in their goose-stepping nature, which is why all commies must fucking hang.

But, Reagan should have fuckin' known better. Fuck him and the commies who duped him.

The Republicans were the ones who blocked and neglected that aspect of the deal. As always, including this stupid wall.... Reagan's incompetent policies are still going on today, the ruining of the middle class and our infrastructure.

The Republicans were the ones who blocked and neglected that aspect of the deal. As always, including this stupid wall.... Reagan's incompetent policies are still going on today, the ruining of the middle class and our infrastructure.
I am no fan of the GOP. Don't get me wrong.

But I thought the Dems held both houses during much of the Reagan admin and the GOP never held both. In fact, in 1983, the GOP gained a majority of either house of Congress for the first time in 30 years (Senate) and they only held the Senate for half of Reagan's 2 terms (from end of his first term to the last 2 years of his 2nd term).

96th United States Congress - Wikipedia

97th United States Congress - Wikipedia

98th United States Congress - Wikipedia

99th United States Congress - Wikipedia

100th United States Congress - Wikipedia

The GOP did not gain a majority in the House until 2 presidents later, in 1995.

So, you're telling me that the Senate blocked Reagan's border security efforts after he was an idiot and signed the amnesty bill?

But I thought the Dems held both houses during much of the Reagan admin and the GOP never held both. In fact, in 1983, the GOP gained a majority of either house of Congress for the first time in 30 years (Senate) and they only held the Senate for half of Reagan's 2 terms (from end of his first term to the last 2 years of his 2nd term).

So, you're telling me that the Senate blocked Reagan's border security efforts after he was an idiot and signed the amnesty bill?

the Democrats compromised with Reagan and also it was the last time a president got a honeymoon. That's when Reagan got the top tax rates down to 50% and deregulated and had GOP chrony regulators and oversight. How he got the top rates down to 28% going out I do not understand. So then we had the s&l crisis the usual deregulation bubble.

No. Fill me in LOL

No. Fill me in LOL
Don't know. I'm asking.

It seems to me that Reagan is the real fuck up.

I know that the Republican-controlled House shot down a bill in 2013 that would have given a pathway to citizenship for illegals but was contingent on securing the border.

Republicans apparently want their crony business owners to keep cheating the system.

We need a viable 3rd party.

No. Fill me in LOL
Don't know. I'm asking.

I know that the Republican-controlled House shot down a bill in 2013 that would have given a pathway to citizenship for illegals but was contingent on securing the border.

Republicans apparently want their crony business owners to keep cheating the system.

We need the Democrats in power and willing to go nuclear screw this.

View attachment 272189
You don't know about that Spike in violence?Google it it's all over the place everywhere but Fox noise Rush Limbaugh etc etc etc. Oh right you don't watch the news you just have common sense... What about the grasshoppers in Las Vegas.....
what about them?...

No. Fill me in LOL
Don't know. I'm asking.

yea thats what we need,one party rule....havent you learned anything about what happens when one of those 2 fucked up parties have control?...

...wouldn’t get built.

1) The amount of private land along the border would create endless court disputes for years that would prevent construction

2) The terrain/river make it impossible to a wall in some areas.

3) The NEVER ENDING cost to maintain the wall would need to be figured out. It would cost close to a billion per year just to maintain this useless barrier that wouldn’t stop most border jumpers.
1. It's never been necessary to wall the entire border. As more wall is built, resources can be diverted to unsecure areas. Private owners will eventually agree if enough illegals traverse to ruin their property.

2. Those areas don't need a wall as much because they are a natural barrier.

3. A wall is cheaper to maintain than areas without a wall can be secured.

4. Why does everything good for America make Democrats angry?

...wouldn’t get built.

1) The amount of private land along the border would create endless court disputes for years that would prevent construction

2) The terrain/river make it impossible to a wall in some areas.

3) The NEVER ENDING cost to maintain the wall would need to be figured out. It would cost close to a billion per year just to maintain this useless barrier that wouldn’t stop most border jumpers.
1. It's never been necessary to wall the entire border. As more wall is built, resources can be diverted to unsecure areas. Private owners will eventually agree if enough illegals traverse to ruin their property.

2. Those areas don't need a wall as much because they are a natural barrier.

3. A wall is cheaper to maintain than areas without a wall can be secured.

4. Why does everything good for America make Democrats angry?
The wall is stupid won't work and is unamerican.

No. Fill me in LOL
Don't know. I'm asking.

yea thats what we need,one party rule....havent you learned anything about what happens when one of those 2 fucked up parties have control?...
Nationally we are talking and I'd like to give the Democrats that opportunity. FDR etc etc not a problem in comparison. And it's been 50 years since Democrats had power really. Except for 3 weeks under Obama in the middle of another corrupt GOP economic meltdown. You're a babbling idiot really LOL.

Forum List

Back