It feels oppressive when Facebook, Twitter and Youtube start banning content based on political bias

Not that I support content banning, but a lot of the reporting on this is overblown. Much of what is happening are algorithms taking down content unintentionally. A quick email to the company will get the content restored.

And other reporting, like the whining PragerU does, is nothing at all. YouTube has a content filter, turned off by default, that blocks a lot more than just conservative media.

Alex Jones was banned from all three of those platforms. Also Facebook is deleting content related to AGW denial. How far is it going to go?
Might go all the way to getting rid of real, honest to God FAKE news. The horror!

When do you think CNN should be taken down?

What about young turks named after Armenian genocide?
I tune in to CNN at least a few minutes a day. They are not generating "fake" news. You may not like the opinions, but the news itself is not made up. It happened.

Not that I support content banning, but a lot of the reporting on this is overblown. Much of what is happening are algorithms taking down content unintentionally. A quick email to the company will get the content restored.

And other reporting, like the whining PragerU does, is nothing at all. YouTube has a content filter, turned off by default, that blocks a lot more than just conservative media.

Alex Jones was banned from all three of those platforms. Also Facebook is deleting content related to AGW denial. How far is it going to go?
Might go all the way to getting rid of real, honest to God FAKE news. The horror!

I tune in to CNN at least a few minutes a day. They are not generating "fake" news. You may not like the opinions, but the news itself is not made up. It happened.
Alex Jones can broadcast all he wants in the internet. TimeWarner or Direct Tv could even give him his own show... if they wanted.

And you know this from tuning in a few minutes a day. There is no doubt that CNN picked up the mantle of Dan Rather and fake news and is pushing it to the limits of incredulity.

CNN is not generating fake news?

Is that your final answer?

Alex Jones can broadcast all he wants in the internet. TimeWarner or Direct Tv could even give him his own show... if they wanted.
I was replying to a specific question. I am aware of that.

I don't watch vids here as posts. Use your words to make your point, if you have one.

I don't watch vids here as posts. Use your words to make your point, if you have one.

CNN the "news network" told us that it was illegal to view the wikileaks Hillary leaks. Only they were allowed to view them and "report" on them. That's fake news...

OAN is not generating fake news. Is that your final answer? It's irrelevant.

Facebook and the others didn't drop Jones over fake. He can get their asses sued, just like his fat ass is getting sued. And the vast maj of people think he's an obnoxious fat fuck who but for the grace of God would have been left for dead in a parking lot.

Facebook and the others didn't drop Jones over fake. He can get their asses sued, just like his fat ass is getting sued. And the vast maj of people think he's an obnoxious fat fuck who but for the grace of God would have been left for dead in a parking lot.

That is the wrong answer. They were generating fake news in that very clip.

Alex Jones being fat has nothing to do with the issue. Bunch of fat fucks are allowed to freely operate on the platforms as long as they have views such as #CancelWhitePeople.

So they every right to take down anything on their sites they so choose. Just like you walk into my office and start spewing things I don't like I can kick you out. Just like USMB takes down threads or posts or bans individual. 1st amendment doesn't apply everywhere only government.
There is no first amendment issue. The issue is large corporations colluding to shut down conservative voices. We even have a dem pol calling for more.

You mean that private businesses are choosing what they will and wont support on their social media platforms.
No troll I meant exactly what I said.

So they every right to take down anything on their sites they so choose. Just like you walk into my office and start spewing things I don't like I can kick you out. Just like USMB takes down threads or posts or bans individual. 1st amendment doesn't apply everywhere only government.
There is no first amendment issue. The issue is large corporations colluding to shut down conservative voices. We even have a dem pol calling for more.
If you were smart, you wouldn't be associating Jones with conservatives. He's a lying piece of shit who is selling a gullible public a bill of goods that is completely worthless. Conservatives should want to be more than that.
I have no idea what Jones is selling but I do know that giant corporations are colluding to shut down conservatives.

opinions are not news.

they are at best editorials.

now same then for fox. is the news real and their opinions wrong?

Alex Jones being fat has nothing to do with the issue. Bunch of fat fucks are allowed to freely operate on the platforms as long as they have views such as #CancelWhitePeople.

I don't watch vids and blind links. But it doesn't matter if it's "fake news." You have an example it, and everyone has there's.

Fox broadcast shit about seth rich.

None of that has shit to do with Jones and Facebook.

If you were smart, you wouldn't be associating Jones with conservatives. He's a lying piece of shit who is selling a gullible public a bill of goods that is completely worthless. Conservatives should want to be more than that.
I have no idea what Jones is selling but I do know that giant corporations are colluding to shut down conservatives.
Yah that's why he's your avatar. LOL

So now opinions are news. Thanks.

I don't watch vids and blind links. But it doesn't matter if it's "fake news." You have an example it, and everyone has there's.

Indeed, it is fake news, which OldLady claimed it was not. My entire point...

CNN, NBC, and other Democrat media outlets, are the epitome of Fake News and Hate Media. Yet Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, and so on, still deem them 'Credible News.' No censoring or banning whatsoever. It tells you everything about who's behind these bannings.

DORNNRK.jpg

Indeed, it is fake news, which OldLady claimed it was not. My entire point...

The only relevance of fake news is that Jones seeks to publish fake news on private social media outlets, which can lead to the outlets being sued for his content and losing users who find him noxious.

Forum List

Back