It is Amazing How Little Anyone Cares about Biden

I see very little about Biden anywhere. Trump still gets more coverage, especially on these chat rooms and msm.

Yes, Biden is boring.

He says the things that the President should say. He does the things that a President should do.

He's doing the job of the President very well - and that's BORING.

No more sh*t show by a spoiled brat, narcissistic, reality TV idiot!!!

YIPEE!!!!
Hahahahahahahahaha Pinochijoe says the things a president should say....you mean like the things sheeple want to hear right?

I see very little about Biden anywhere. Trump still gets more coverage, especially on these chat rooms and msm.
trump gets more coverage?

When was he on the TV today?

You apparently forgot the second Impeachment scheduled for next week.

Correct. He's just a public servant, not the figurehead of a cult of personality.

We respect him and appreciate him, and hope he does well.

Trump's sheep adore him and will put up with anything he does, no matter how embarrassing or destructive.

Big difference.
Correct. TRUMP is a public servant, not the figurehead of a cult of personality.

xiden's sheep adore him and will put up with anything he does, no matter how embarrassing or destructive.

Big difference.

Correct. He's just a public servant, not the figurehead of a cult of personality.

Trump's sheep adore him and will put up with anything he does, no matter how embarrassing or destructive.

Big difference.
Correct. TRUMP is a public servant, not the figurehead of a cult of personality.

xiden's sheep adore him and will put up with anything he does, no matter how embarrassing or destructive.

Big difference.
“Republican voters support him still. The party is his; it doesn’t belong to anybody else.”

Who just said that?

No...real Americans won't forget that.
You're not a real American.

You're a relic of the past.
That's evidently what real Americans are...we served in the military, support our law enforcement and border protection, and respect the flag and what it stands for. All the things you loonies despise.

you mean that one sided---the afraid of TRUMP morons---circus scheduled for next week? must be another 4 years of wasting tax payer dollars. every one of those vile scumbags of the demonRATs...you know---xiden the pedo....cum-illa the whore--pig-lousy the whine ass twat and the hemorrhoid sticking out of the twats ass..schumer

That's evidently what real Americans are...we served in the military, support our law enforcement and border protection, and respect the flag and what it stands for. All the things you loonies despise.
Our military, law enforcement and border protection aren't just a white privilege club of you idiots.

Stop with the bullshit.

Big difference.

Big difference.
“Republican voters support him still. The party is his; it doesn’t belong to anybody else.”

Who just said that?
trust me, it wasnt any retard associated with the demonRATs

Our military, law enforcement and border protection aren't just a white privilege club of you idiots.

Stop with the bullshit.
You stop with yours. I know what I stand for....and what your ilk stands for.

you mean that one sided---the afraid of TRUMP morons---circus scheduled for next week? must be another 4 years of wasting tax payer dollars. every one of those vile scumbags of the demonRATs...you know---xiden the pedo....cum-illa the whore--pig-lousy the whine ass twat and the hemorrhoid sticking out of the twats ass..schumer
Post like an adult.

Stop with the bullshit.
the only bullshit here would be what you type....just saying

I've memorized the Pledge of Allegiance.

Stop with the bullshit.
You stop with yours. I know what I stand for....and what your ilk stands for.
You stand for mind numbing ignorance and racial animus.

Now go upstairs and brush your tooth.

Big difference.

Big difference.

Who just said that?
The cultists don't care. If they have to try to equate Trump and Biden, you know they're completely gone.

Forum List

Back