It is Amazing How Little Anyone Cares about Biden

Correct. He's just a public servant, not the figurehead of a cult of personality.

We respect him and appreciate him, and hope he does well.

Trump's sheep adore him and will put up with anything he does, no matter how embarrassing or destructive.

Big difference.
I am happy to be rid of the annoying son of a bitch
Seems he's still the main focus of your entire party.
My entire party focuses on getting high on our own supply, not adorating a fat orange man that is a flim-flam orchestrator..

All the objective evidence to the contrary.

What's to cover? Somebody writes a bunch of EOs for him then he is trotted out to mumble through reading a few index cards, cough a little bit, take no questions, and go back to bed.

Correct. He's just a public servant, not the figurehead of a cult of personality.

Trump's sheep adore him and will put up with anything he does, no matter how embarrassing or destructive.

Big difference.

I'm waiting for ANYONE here on USMB, you included, to offer HIGH PRAISE of the massive mounds of Presidential orders or ram-rodded giveaways from the Prog Congress. It's not happening, because most of this vindictive action is just unsupportable.

A cult pretty much blindly follows, and they hardly ever question the leader. And that's what we have here. Supporters of this new Admin and Congress aren't even INTERESTED in defending the results of their choice.

Increasingly defective choices is what the 2 Brand Name parties offer. You got "your winners" and now we're all gonna become "losers".. INCLUDING the folks who apparently have NO INTEREST in ruining sports for young women, or believe the entire US MILITARY is now a suspected hotbed of Anti-American white nationalism and bigotry and MUST BE PURGED.

Let's all just keep calm and wait for the inevitable failures here. Like national electrical grid instabilities caused by KILLING nat gas and attempts to replace that with flaky and unreliable wind and solar. When the bodies pile up -- I'll love to see you and others attempt to blame it all on Trump.

I see very little about Biden anywhere. Trump still gets more coverage, especially on these chat rooms and msm.

I usually try to catch some national news on TV in bed Sunday mornings.

Last Sunday, they spent nearly half their time talking about Trump and Trump related matters (TRMs). Covid was the #2 topic.

Not one word, not one story about Joe. No observations, no comments, no questions. No praise.

It's as if these media fuckwads actually think they are pulling one over on us!

I see very little about Biden anywhere. Trump still gets more coverage, especially on these chat rooms and msm.
It's almost like it's about policy and actions and not a person. I find that frightening, don't you?

Big difference.

I'm waiting for ANYONE here on USMB, you included, to offer HIGH PRAISE of the massive mounds of Presidential orders or ram-rodded giveaways from the Prog Congress. It's not happening, because most of this vindictive action is just unsupportable.

A cult pretty much blindly follows, and they hardly ever question the leader. And that's what we have here. Supporters of this new Admin and Congress aren't even INTERESTED in defending the results of their choice.

Increasingly defective choices is what the 2 Brand Name parties offer. You got "your winners" and now we're all gonna become "losers".. INCLUDING the folks who apparently have NO INTEREST in ruining sports for young women, or believe the entire US MILITARY is now a suspected hotbed of Anti-American white nationalism and bigotry and MUST BE PURGED.

Let's all just keep calm and wait for the inevitable failures here. Like national electrical grid instabilities caused by KILLING nat gas and attempts to replace that with flaky and unreliable wind and solar. When the bodies pile up -- I'll love to see you and others attempt to blame it all on Trump.
Remember this?
When transgender fighter Fallon Fox broke her opponent's skull in MMA fight (sportskeeda.com)
Male tranny cage fighter broke a womans skull. Thats right. Broke her fucking skull. Then the tranny gets an award for "bravery"
Shoulda went to the chick that fought a heavily trained male.
This is whats going to happen to school sports.
Go Murica'!

But there is no reason to care about him.

He is dullsville.

Besides, even the 80,000,000 people who supposedly voted for him were doing so only in order to get Vice President Harris and a politically correct Cabinet in power.

People are not stupid. They know that his "advisers" are actually his bosses.

Big difference.
Biden is a fraud and a swindler. He gets no attention because no one likes him.

It's almost like it's about policy and actions and not a person. I find that frightening, don't you?
It's just that Biden doesn't seem to get anybody's panties wet. I remember that colored guy and see the difference.

Big difference.
All your posts consist of the same thing: usupported personal attacks against Trump that are unprovable. That's a sure symptom of mental imbalance.

Big difference.

Remember this?
When transgender fighter Fallon Fox broke her opponent's skull in MMA fight (sportskeeda.com)
Male tranny cage fighter broke a womans skull. Thats right. Broke her fucking skull. Then the tranny gets an award for "bravery"
Go Murica'!

Plenty of outrages like that There's a case of bio male breaking 6 or 8 records in one season in IIRC Mass. Won most of the match-ups in State Competition and (of course) the state athlete of the year.

And shit like THIS @!)(#&%

Terry Miller, Andraya Yearwood, transgender sprinters, finish 1st, 2nd at Connecticut championships - Washington Times

She recently finished second in the 55-meter dash at the state open indoor track championships. The winner, Terry Miller of Bloomfield High, is also transgender and set a girls state indoor record of 6.95 seconds. Yearwood finished in 7.01 seconds and the third-place competitor, who is not transgender, finished in 7.23 seconds.
Miller and Yearwood also topped the 100-meter state championships last year, and Miller won the 300 this season.

Critics say their gender identity amounts to an unfair advantage, expressing a familiar argument in a complex debate for transgender athletes as they break barriers across sports around the world from high school to the pros.

One of their competitors, Selina Soule, says the issue is about fairness on the track with wider implications. The Glastonbury High School junior finished eighth in the 55, missing out on qualifying for the New England regionals by two spots.
Soule believes that had Miller and Yearwood not run, she would be on her way to race in Boston in front of more college coaches.
“We all know the outcome of the race before it even starts; it’s demoralizing,” she said. “I fully support and am happy for these athletes for being true to themselves. They should have the right to express themselves in school, but athletics have always had extra rules to keep the competition fair.”
********************************************************************************

getuid
partner
sync
partner
710530.gif

Fact is that even true TRANSEXUALS (not just trans-genders on testosterone restricting drugs) still have about a 30 to 45% advantage in muscle mass.

We started out bad with "participation trophies" being the same size as the winners', Now "competition" is not about winning, but being "inclusive". And all those young women training so hard to win just have to grin and bear it.

Title IX is dead and so are women's sports. Great job Progs...

Last edited:
I don’t think Biden will be as far left as a lot of posters on here are hoping for.

Big difference.
All your posts consist of the same thing: usupported personal attacks against Trump that are unprovable. That's a sure symptom of mental imbalance.
They're only unprovable to Trumpsters. Normal people understand and agree.

If you don't like that, tough shit.

Big difference.

Remember this?
Go Murica'!

Plenty of outrages like that There's a case of bio male breaking 6 or 8 records in one season in IIRC Mass. Won most of the match-ups in State Competition and (of course) the state athlete of the year.

And shit like THIS @!)(#&%

Terry Miller, Andraya Yearwood, transgender sprinters, finish 1st, 2nd at Connecticut championships - Washington Times

She recently finished second in the 55-meter dash at the state open indoor track championships. The winner, Terry Miller of Bloomfield High, is also transgender and set a girls state indoor record of 6.95 seconds. Yearwood finished in 7.01 seconds and the third-place competitor, who is not transgender, finished in 7.23 seconds.
Miller and Yearwood also topped the 100-meter state championships last year, and Miller won the 300 this season.

Critics say their gender identity amounts to an unfair advantage, expressing a familiar argument in a complex debate for transgender athletes as they break barriers across sports around the world from high school to the pros.

One of their competitors, Selina Soule, says the issue is about fairness on the track with wider implications. The Glastonbury High School junior finished eighth in the 55, missing out on qualifying for the New England regionals by two spots.
Soule believes that had Miller and Yearwood not run, she would be on her way to race in Boston in front of more college coaches.
“We all know the outcome of the race before it even starts; it’s demoralizing,” she said. “I fully support and am happy for these athletes for being true to themselves. They should have the right to express themselves in school, but athletics have always had extra rules to keep the competition fair.”
********************************************************************************

getuid
partner
sync
partner
710530.gif

Fact is that even true TRANSEXUALS (not just trans-genders on testosterone restricting drugs) still have about a 30 to 45% advantage in muscle mass.

We started out bad with "participation trophies" being the same size as the winners', Now "competition" is not about winning, but being "inclusive". And all those young women training so hard to win just have to grin and bear it.

Title IX is dead and so are women's sports. Great job Progs...
It will get challenged.

Forum List

Back