It is confirmed.........Trump is a retard

circus 2.jpg
18620190_10210041365256061_2072807980865962485_n.jpg

Now I know not to take you seriously. Bush 1 handed Clinton a recession. Do you know what a recession is first of all? It's a period of temporary economic decline during which trade and industrial activity are reduced, generally identified by a fall in GDP in two successive quarters. Bush 1 had one July 1990 to March 1991. 8 months of recession.

So?

And Bush 2's recession started in March 2001. Clinton did not have a recession. Let me remind you a recession is a period of temporary economic decline during which trade and industrial activity are reduced, generally identified by a fall in GDP in two successive quarters.

Clinton left office with an ARM on the nation, leaving a toxic balloon payment on the interest of the national debt, fucking crook, coupled with the dot com bust

gdp_chart_revised_731.gif

{The current Bush administration's claim that it inherited a recession from Clinton became somewhat more credible last week, when the Commerce Department revised its estimates of GDP, the broadest measure of economic growth, in the first, second and third quarters of 2001, showing that it shrank in all three quarters.}

Bush says he inherited recession - Aug. 7, 2002

So in fact the recession began in January of 2001.

GW Bush had 2 fucking recessions. March 2001-November 2001 and then the Great Recession 2007-2009.

There is no question GW Bush caused the 2nd. I'll give him the 1st one was not his fault but what did he do to get us out of the recession? The things he did caused the Great Recession. He's a double fuck up.

List of recessions in the United States - Wikipedia

You are in fact a hack, Bush came into office with a recession, followed by a major terror attack that occurred because of the gross negligence and malfeasance of the Clinton administration.

Also, how did what Bush did (tax rebates to the middle class) cause the central banks to commodore mortgage backed securities and intertwine solvent and non-solvent assets?

Explain precisely what Bush did? I mean, I only ask because we both know you're lying, and that I have shredded you on lies like this a dozen times.

Now let's review Silly Bonobo, the MBS goes back to the Carter years of the mid-70's. Bush had nothing to do with it, nor did any Republicans since the democrats held all branches of government at the time. What really changed was the use of tranche cross pollination in the 90's. Prior to the fast and lose Clinton years, a Bbb tranche contained higher risk MBS packaging that was shopped to home buyers at higher interest rates to offer a higher reward commensurate with that risk. But during the wild west years of no oversight under Clinton,the big guys started "securitizing" MBS' by creating trusts. Aaa tranches were combined with Bbb tranches made primarily of subprime mortgages with the myth that the Aaa tranche mitigated the risk. So we have a MBS that is really high risk sold as Aaa because the 50% Bbb tranche is diversified by 50% Aaa, with Wall Street suddenly declaring the entire securitized package Aaa through Standards and Poor, et al..

Soon the REAL crooks came out (Todd disagrees with me on this, he holds that CDO's are legitimate. We have agreed to disagree) by introducing the CDO. A CDO takes an MBS and adds other securities. The CDO goes way beyond a securitized MBS, Take a toxic MBS and add non-mortgage securities such as bonds and then write a prospectus touting the package as low risk - hence a collateralized debt obligation. CDO's were in fact often toxic, which is why the really smart guys started shorting them. Shorting a stock is simply a wager that a stock will drop in value, or in this case a CDO. Party A grants a stock to party B with an agreed upon date that party B will return the stock. Party B then sells the stock on the market. Say the stock is worth $50 a share at the time of the sale and the return date is 20 days. Party B puts the $50 into escrow and waits for 20 days, then he buys the same stock and returns it to party A. If the stock drops to $30, then party B makes $20 on the deal and party A gets the stock back, though it is now at a lower value. If the stock rises to $100 then party B loses $50 and party A gets the stock back. As I said, a short is a gamble, but one that is based on research. Generally the party A is willing to do this because they want short term cash, and party B in fact makes a compensatory payment against the return of the stock, ie floats a loan against the stock value. The cash must be returned after the agreed date.

Go ahead and challenge me on this Bonobo. Go for it.
If bush was good why didn't mccain win? Why didn't Jeb win? The bush name is mud. Now Michelle Obama. She could win.

Now I know not to take you seriously. Bush 1 handed Clinton a recession. Do you know what a recession is first of all? It's a period of temporary economic decline during which trade and industrial activity are reduced, generally identified by a fall in GDP in two successive quarters. Bush 1 had one July 1990 to March 1991. 8 months of recession.

So?

And Bush 2's recession started in March 2001. Clinton did not have a recession. Let me remind you a recession is a period of temporary economic decline during which trade and industrial activity are reduced, generally identified by a fall in GDP in two successive quarters.

Clinton left office with an ARM on the nation, leaving a toxic balloon payment on the interest of the national debt, fucking crook, coupled with the dot com bust

gdp_chart_revised_731.gif

{The current Bush administration's claim that it inherited a recession from Clinton became somewhat more credible last week, when the Commerce Department revised its estimates of GDP, the broadest measure of economic growth, in the first, second and third quarters of 2001, showing that it shrank in all three quarters.}

Bush says he inherited recession - Aug. 7, 2002

So in fact the recession began in January of 2001.

GW Bush had 2 fucking recessions. March 2001-November 2001 and then the Great Recession 2007-2009.

There is no question GW Bush caused the 2nd. I'll give him the 1st one was not his fault but what did he do to get us out of the recession? The things he did caused the Great Recession. He's a double fuck up.

List of recessions in the United States - Wikipedia

You are in fact a hack, Bush came into office with a recession, followed by a major terror attack that occurred because of the gross negligence and malfeasance of the Clinton administration.

Also, how did what Bush did (tax rebates to the middle class) cause the central banks to commodore mortgage backed securities and intertwine solvent and non-solvent assets?

Explain precisely what Bush did? I mean, I only ask because we both know you're lying, and that I have shredded you on lies like this a dozen times.

Now let's review Silly Bonobo, the MBS goes back to the Carter years of the mid-70's. Bush had nothing to do with it, nor did any Republicans since the democrats held all branches of government at the time. What really changed was the use of tranche cross pollination in the 90's. Prior to the fast and lose Clinton years, a Bbb tranche contained higher risk MBS packaging that was shopped to home buyers at higher interest rates to offer a higher reward commensurate with that risk. But during the wild west years of no oversight under Clinton,the big guys started "securitizing" MBS' by creating trusts. Aaa tranches were combined with Bbb tranches made primarily of subprime mortgages with the myth that the Aaa tranche mitigated the risk. So we have a MBS that is really high risk sold as Aaa because the 50% Bbb tranche is diversified by 50% Aaa, with Wall Street suddenly declaring the entire securitized package Aaa through Standards and Poor, et al..

Soon the REAL crooks came out (Todd disagrees with me on this, he holds that CDO's are legitimate. We have agreed to disagree) by introducing the CDO. A CDO takes an MBS and adds other securities. The CDO goes way beyond a securitized MBS, Take a toxic MBS and add non-mortgage securities such as bonds and then write a prospectus touting the package as low risk - hence a collateralized debt obligation. CDO's were in fact often toxic, which is why the really smart guys started shorting them. Shorting a stock is simply a wager that a stock will drop in value, or in this case a CDO. Party A grants a stock to party B with an agreed upon date that party B will return the stock. Party B then sells the stock on the market. Say the stock is worth $50 a share at the time of the sale and the return date is 20 days. Party B puts the $50 into escrow and waits for 20 days, then he buys the same stock and returns it to party A. If the stock drops to $30, then party B makes $20 on the deal and party A gets the stock back, though it is now at a lower value. If the stock rises to $100 then party B loses $50 and party A gets the stock back. As I said, a short is a gamble, but one that is based on research. Generally the party A is willing to do this because they want short term cash, and party B in fact makes a compensatory payment against the return of the stock, ie floats a loan against the stock value. The cash must be returned after the agreed date.

Go ahead and challenge me on this Bonobo. Go for it.
Bush thrived on negative GDP

What is that? Two years out of eight had negative GDP?

Thank god for Democrats
Bush had to give us stimulis money two times to get himself out of recessions. Otherwise his entire 8 years was a fucking recession unless you worked in wallstreet mortgages healthcare defense or oil. Manufacturing took a huge hit. Blue collar took a huge hit.

And that stimulis money bush sent us all? That was just money added to the debt.

And still Republicans defend bush. Interesting

Yo, Edward with an IQ of 37, since you think it's funny, go ahead and show us what I got wrong?

Come on smart boi, explain how Bush was the culprit in the housing bubble, I'm dying the hear it!

No? :dunno:
They deregulated. Pedophile hastert, Tom delay and Chaney did a number on this country.

The housing bubble happened on his last year in office. Who do you blame Roosevelt?

Yo, Edward with an IQ of 37, since you think it's funny, go ahead and show us what I got wrong?

Come on smart boi, explain how Bush was the culprit in the housing bubble, I'm dying the hear it!

They deregulated. Pedophile hastert, Tom delay and Chaney did a number on this country.

The housing bubble happened on his last year in office. Who do you blame Roosevelt?

What did THEY deregulate?

Was it Bush who changed the rules on inter-tranche securities?

Nope, Clinton.

Was it Bush who had his AG launch the first civil suit by the US Government in history to force banks to make toxic loans?

Nope, that was Janet Reno, working for scumbag Clinton.

I am BLAMING the banks and Wall Street, since they are in fact the culprits. Bill Clinton is a two bit mobster who was easily bought off by the banks. He let them get away with anything they liked, as long as the bribes kept flowing. This is the main reason I was dedicated to ensuring that the Mob boss hag who is the "wife" of his sham marriage NEVER has the power to rape the nation as he did.

Tell me stupid, if you had a house with a mortgage payment of $2,000 a month, and your partner came home and told you he negotiated a new payment of only $700 a month, would you think he was a hero? This is EXACTLY what the Clinton mob did with the nation's debt. Really great huh?

Only one problem, what your partner did was put you into an adjustable rate mortgage with zero interest payments for 5 years, at the end of which a $108,000 balloon payment is due, because all the scum really did was defer the interest with a 50% penalty.

Which is exactly what Bill Clinton did, with devastating effects on the economy - but you don't care, Clinton was out of office and you could blame Bush. Who gives a fuck how many people are hurt, as long as you can be a fucking hack. Oh, this shit didn't cause the 2007 -08 recession, it just piled on when the housing bubble burst.

It doesn't matter you don't own the land. How do you feel if they do the same to your property?
Trump supposed to come in and fix this problem but he made it worse. Meaning there will be no peace.
I don't blame Iran and Syria supporting terrorism and the hatred towards Israel and hypocrite Trump
Then who's land is it? Before you answer I'll give you a hint, it's not the Palestinians land. It is land won in a battle / 7 day war Israel did not start. Does Mexico own California?

Before June 1967 it's not Israel land. Dude.

[
Look at his first foreign trip a disaster.

Oh? Did he fail to bow? Did he not apologize for America existing?

They are launching at us, shoving a prime minister just to get in front of. camera, pissing contest with Merkel, embarrassed entire America, scolding leaders in public ------- That is very low. Only a rookie, unprofessional, no experience and retard will do that. Not a US president.

Are they now?

Look, you leftists hate Trump almost as much as you hate America. That includes leftists in Europe. But decent people like Trump.

So yes, you tell lies to smear the object of your hatred, but that doesn't change the FACT that his trip was a major success, repairing the serious damage that pile of shit Obama caused with Israel and the UK. Regaining respect in Saudi Arabia, etc..

Now granted, our position with Hezbollah and ISIS is not as friendly, still..

Don't forget only 63 millions voted for this rookie childish president. You should ask Trump why high percentage of Americans hate Trump.

Trump came back pissing off maybe all of the G7 countries. How can you tell it's a access when he is in the middle of pissing contest with foreign leaders? Shoving a Prime Minister. I never seen a US president that behave like a retard.

What repair did he do with Israel? NOTHING but photo op, same bulcrap and build more houses in occupied territories. You cannot call that a success. Trump violated the long time US policy of 2 states. In short he bend over for Bibi.
What did he do in UK? NOTHING but photo op.

Obama is well respected around the world. Trump is not popular here what made you think he is popular overseas? A laughingstock and total embarrassment to all Americans.

President Obama Leaves Office with High Worldwide Approval Ratings – But Global Expectations for Trump Are More Pessimistic

Barack Obama still liked around the world, survey suggests

https://www.usnews.com/news/best-co...ith-a-higher-world-view-of-the-us?context=amp

DERP

Truth hurts------ eh Dude?

[

They are launching at us, shoving a prime minister just to get in front of. camera, pissing contest with Merkel, embarrassed entire America, scolding leaders in public ------- That is very low. Only a rookie, unprofessional, no experience and retard will do that. Not a US president.

Are they now?

Look, you leftists hate Trump almost as much as you hate America. That includes leftists in Europe. But decent people like Trump.

So yes, you tell lies to smear the object of your hatred, but that doesn't change the FACT that his trip was a major success, repairing the serious damage that pile of shit Obama caused with Israel and the UK. Regaining respect in Saudi Arabia, etc..

Don't forget only 63 millions voted for this rookie childish president. You should ask Trump why high percentage of Americans hate Trump.

Trump came back pissing off maybe all of the G7 countries. How can you tell it's a access when he is in the middle of pissing contest with foreign leaders? Shoving a Prime Minister. I never seen a US president that behave like a retard.

What repair did he do with Israel? NOTHING but photo op, same bulcrap and build more houses in occupied territories. You cannot call that a success. Trump violated the long time US policy of 2 states. In short he bend over for Bibi.

Obama is well respected around the world. Trump is not popular here what made you think he is popular overseas? A laughingstock and total embarrassment to all Americans.

President Obama Leaves Office with High Worldwide Approval Ratings – But Global Expectations for Trump Are More Pessimistic

https://www.usnews.com/news/best-co...ith-a-higher-world-view-of-the-us?context=amp

DERP

Learn civics, Brown Shirt.

[
It doesn't matter you don't own the land. How do you feel if they do the same to your property?
Trump supposed to come in and fix this problem but he made it worse. Meaning there will be no peace.
I don't blame Iran and Syria supporting terrorism and the hatred towards Israel and hypocrite Trump.

How did he make the problem worse? And why do no one but you Nazi fucks know about this?

Oh,and of COURSE you hate Jews, you are a democrat, a modern Nazi.

Nazi? Look who are the supporters of Trump -------- the KKK, Nazi, Alt right racist American assholes. That's the main core of Trump supporters and that's a fact.

You are so ignorant that you didn't even recognized the realities. Trump didn't came to Israel to promote peace------- He went to Israel to make sure he supported Bibi's plan to make sure they don't give up the occupied territories and keep building new houses.
I do NOT expect any kind of peace deal with this asshole president.

BTW I have lots of Jewish friends and they missed Simon.

[

Are they now?

DERP

Well well well------- Now you came down with insults and your racist garbage style.

It only mean one thing ------- You are plain ignorant and I just kicked your ass. Loser.

What did THEY deregulate?

Was it Bush who changed the rules on inter-tranche securities?

Nope, Clinton.

Was it Bush who had his AG launch the first civil suit by the US Government in history to force banks to make toxic loans?

Nope, that was Janet Reno, working for scumbag Clinton.

I am BLAMING the banks and Wall Street, since they are in fact the culprits. Bill Clinton is a two bit mobster who was easily bought off by the banks. He let them get away with anything they liked, as long as the bribes kept flowing. This is the main reason I was dedicated to ensuring that the Mob boss hag who is the "wife" of his sham marriage NEVER has the power to rape the nation as he did.

Tell me stupid, if you had a house with a mortgage payment of $2,000 a month, and your partner came home and told you he negotiated a new payment of only $700 a month, would you think he was a hero? This is EXACTLY what the Clinton mob did with the nation's debt. Really great huh?

Only one problem, what your partner did was put you into an adjustable rate mortgage with zero interest payments for 5 years, at the end of which a $108,000 balloon payment is due, because all the scum really did was defer the interest with a 50% penalty.

Which is exactly what Bill Clinton did, with devastating effects on the economy - but you don't care, Clinton was out of office and you could blame Bush. Who gives a fuck how many people are hurt, as long as you can be a fucking hack. Oh, this shit didn't cause the 2007 -08 recession, it just piled on when the housing bubble burst.

I'm not really having this argument this many years later with an either obvious idiot or liar. GTFO

[

Nazi? Look who are the supporters of Trump -------- the KKK, Nazi, Alt right racist American assholes. That's the main core of Trump supporters and that's a fact.

You are so ignorant that you didn't even recognized the realities. Trump didn't came to Israel to promote peace------- He went to Israel to make sure he supported Bibi's plan to make sure they don't give up the occupied territories and keep building new houses.
I do NOT expect any kind of peace deal with this asshole president.

BTW I have lots of Jewish friends and they missed Simon.

Actually Adolf, I saw KKK endorsements for Mafia Boss Hillary.

{
Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign has received more than $20,000 in donations contributed by members of the Ku Klux Klan, a prominent member of the hate group said Monday.

“For the KKK, Clinton is our choice,” said Will Quigg, California Grand Dragon for the Loyal White Knights, Vocativ reported.

Mr. Quigg, the leader of the Klan’s California chapter, announced last month that he had abandoned supporting Republican presidential front-runner Donald Trump in lieu of backing his likely Democratic opponent. The Klansman claims that members have raised more than $20,000 for Mrs. Clinton and have donated it anonymously to her campaign.

“She is friends with the Klan,” Mr. Quigg told Vocativ. “A lot of people don’t realize that.”}

KKK has given $20K to Hillary Clinton’s campaign: Klan leader

And of course you are lying about Trump and the peace process in Israel, you're a Nazi so lying is expected from you.

{
But Trump had, more than once, expressed an interest in the peace process during the campaign, even saying at one point that he would be a “neutral guy” on the issue. And as president, Trump has so far shown a surprising amount of focus and flexibility on the Israeli-Palestinian peace process—and a surprising amount of willingness to spend political and diplomatic capital on it, seeking what he calls the “ultimate deal.” Trump repeatedly professed his wish to make such a deal during Palestinian leader Mahmoud Abbas’s visit to Washington earlier in May, which came a few weeks after Trump publicly asked Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu at a joint press conference to “hold back” on Israeli settlements in the West Bank “for a little bit.” Trump hasn’t specifically promised that the ultimate deal means a two-state solution (“I’m looking at two states and one state, and I like the one that both parties like,” he said in February), but his National Security Adviser H.R. McMaster has referred to “Palestinian self-determination.”

This has heartened veterans of the peace process who have seen negotiations break down repeatedly, most recently during the Obama administration. Trump arrived in Israel on Monday, with what several people described as an opportunity to inject more life into the moribund peace process than it’s had since the last round of talks broke down in 2014.}

Trump Goes After 'the Ultimate Deal'

Are they now?

DERP

Well well well------- Now you came down with insults and your racist garbage style.

It only mean one thing ------- You are plain ignorant and I just kicked your ass. Loser.

How is an American president elected, Adolf?

You think illegals in California are the method?

For one thing, it's clear that Trump is not a devotee of reading, whether it's newspapers, books or memos. Instead, he is most moved by what he sees and hears in a most fundamental sense. When Trump began receiving intelligence briefings in January, his aides asked the briefers to reduce the number of words in their daily briefing book and instead use more pictures and other graphics. Trump, the aides explained, is a "visual and auditory learner," according to the Washington Post. After Trump took office in January, his staff assessed President Barack Obama's contingency plans for Syria and trimmed them into small pieces, illustrated by photos, the Post said, so Trump could get a better grasp on what was going on in his own way and so he could best improve the situation.

Critics are hardly reassured by these tendencies, which strike them as puerile and superficial. But this visual focus should not be surprising given that Trump achieved fame as the host of a reality-television show where appearances and impressions were everything

No wonder he constantly changes his mind....he has the attention span of a goldfish

Donald Trump's Governing Styles Has Critics Up in Arms

A number a years ago a senior executive at Proctor and Gamble one of the leading marketing experts in the country.. told me that any one at P&G that can't in a single page describe their position,project or plans is not going any where at P&G.
Most large successful companies i.e. like Trump had depend on succinct brief descriptions and by hiring competent executives to fill in the day to day details.
I'm most impressed by the process Trump has brought into the government. Maybe then we won't see something like this anymore from our totally incompetent
life-time bureaucrats in Washington.
Screen Shot 2017-06-06 at 8.24.54 AM.png

I don't like to read that much either and I thought your post was a little long and boring. I didn't read it all because of that.

For one thing, it's clear that Trump is not a devotee of reading, whether it's newspapers, books or memos. Instead, he is most moved by what he sees and hears in a most fundamental sense. When Trump began receiving intelligence briefings in January, his aides asked the briefers to reduce the number of words in their daily briefing book and instead use more pictures and other graphics. Trump, the aides explained, is a "visual and auditory learner," according to the Washington Post. After Trump took office in January, his staff assessed President Barack Obama's contingency plans for Syria and trimmed them into small pieces, illustrated by photos, the Post said, so Trump could get a better grasp on what was going on in his own way and so he could best improve the situation.

Critics are hardly reassured by these tendencies, which strike them as puerile and superficial. But this visual focus should not be surprising given that Trump achieved fame as the host of a reality-television show where appearances and impressions were everything

No wonder he constantly changes his mind....he has the attention span of a goldfish

Donald Trump's Governing Styles Has Critics Up in Arms

A number a years ago a senior executive at Proctor and Gamble one of the leading marketing experts in the country.. told me that any one at P&G that can't in a single page describe their position,project or plans is not going any where at P&G.
Most large successful companies i.e. like Trump had depend on succinct brief descriptions and by hiring competent executives to fill in the day to day details.
I'm most impressed by the process Trump has brought into the government. Maybe then we won't see something like this anymore from our totally incompetent
life-time bureaucrats in Washington.
View attachment 131220

Nice try

But that is the totality of Trumps attention span. CEO's are voracious readers and become SME's on critical issues related to their success, less crucial issues can be presented as talking points

Trump has the attention span of a four year old and is easily distracted by shiny objects

Forum List

Back