It is confirmed.........Trump is a retard

You want a fucking citation?

How bout I show you some of his tweets?

You're a liar kid, you just make shit up as you go.
I have the best words

Are you proud of being a liar?
No puppet, no puppet.....you're the puppet

And yet you're the one dancing like a marionette to the whims of the leftist media and the billionaires who own them.

Laugh all you wish but it is plain for everyone to see that it is you who are the puppet. Now dance, puppet!

I have the best words

And yet you're the one dancing like a marionette to the whims of the leftist media and the billionaires who own them.

Laugh all you wish but it is plain for everyone to see that it is you who are the puppet. Now dance, puppet!

That's a good puppet! Thanks for proving my point!:laugh2:

No source citations make you out to be the liar we all know you are kid.

I have the best words

You're just a liar kid.

For one thing, it's clear that Trump is not a devotee of reading, whether it's newspapers, books or memos. Instead, he is most moved by what he sees and hears in a most fundamental sense. When Trump began receiving intelligence briefings in January, his aides asked the briefers to reduce the number of words in their daily briefing book and instead use more pictures and other graphics. Trump, the aides explained, is a "visual and auditory learner," according to the Washington Post. After Trump took office in January, his staff assessed President Barack Obama's contingency plans for Syria and trimmed them into small pieces, illustrated by photos, the Post said, so Trump could get a better grasp on what was going on in his own way and so he could best improve the situation.

Critics are hardly reassured by these tendencies, which strike them as puerile and superficial. But this visual focus should not be surprising given that Trump achieved fame as the host of a reality-television show where appearances and impressions were everything

No wonder he constantly changes his mind....he has the attention span of a goldfish

Donald Trump's Governing Styles Has Critics Up in Arms

A number a years ago a senior executive at Proctor and Gamble one of the leading marketing experts in the country.. told me that any one at P&G that can't in a single page describe their position,project or plans is not going any where at P&G.
Most large successful companies i.e. like Trump had depend on succinct brief descriptions and by hiring competent executives to fill in the day to day details.
I'm most impressed by the process Trump has brought into the government. Maybe then we won't see something like this anymore from our totally incompetent
life-time bureaucrats in Washington.
View attachment 131220

Nice try

But that is the totality of Trumps attention span. CEO's are voracious readers and become SME's on critical issues related to their success, less crucial issues can be presented as talking points

Trump has the attention span of a four year old and is easily distracted by shiny objects

Wow! With one sentence you have shown YOUR attention span!
Obviously you don't even have a high school diploma because when someone makes generalized unsubstantiated statement like you just did, it is a characteristic
of gross ignorance.
These FACTS are known:
1) All Wharton single degree undergraduate students must complete a minimum of 37 course units (CUs)1 and meet the curricular requirements described on this site and in the handbook.
2) Trump graduate from Wharton School of University of Pennsylvania in 1968.
3) Wharton is ranked # 3 in the USA for Business Education. Business school rankings from the Financial Times - FT.com

SO you f...king dummies saying "attention span"... GEEZ concrete proof you are the attention span of 4 years!
My goodness there are plenty of faults of Trump to be had I'm sure but this stupid thread saying he has an attention span???
What more proof is there that people like you that reiterate this barf are just that... regurgitators of MSM barf that is once again so totally without FACTS!

You failed to explain how Trump got into Wharton

Like all things Trump, he used family connections to gain a back door admittance in his Junior year. His time at Wharton was unspectacular since nobody in his class even remembers him.

Another fallacy is that Wharton is renowned for its MBA program in Business. Trump finagled a BS degree in Economics

Using a degree that Trump bought does not demonstrate an innate intelligence....His speech patterns, vocabulary and lack of writing skills show his true intelligence

How about Is transcripts and how he got into law school....and never wrote anything. Oh, I'm sorry. Another retard O voter.

I have the best words

You're just a liar kid.

No, he's a grown liberal radical fringe hack who locksteps with stupidity.

For one thing, it's clear that Trump is not a devotee of reading, whether it's newspapers, books or memos. Instead, he is most moved by what he sees and hears in a most fundamental sense. When Trump began receiving intelligence briefings in January, his aides asked the briefers to reduce the number of words in their daily briefing book and instead use more pictures and other graphics. Trump, the aides explained, is a "visual and auditory learner," according to the Washington Post. After Trump took office in January, his staff assessed President Barack Obama's contingency plans for Syria and trimmed them into small pieces, illustrated by photos, the Post said, so Trump could get a better grasp on what was going on in his own way and so he could best improve the situation.

Critics are hardly reassured by these tendencies, which strike them as puerile and superficial. But this visual focus should not be surprising given that Trump achieved fame as the host of a reality-television show where appearances and impressions were everything

No wonder he constantly changes his mind....he has the attention span of a goldfish

A number a years ago a senior executive at Proctor and Gamble one of the leading marketing experts in the country.. told me that any one at P&G that can't in a single page describe their position,project or plans is not going any where at P&G.
Most large successful companies i.e. like Trump had depend on succinct brief descriptions and by hiring competent executives to fill in the day to day details.
I'm most impressed by the process Trump has brought into the government. Maybe then we won't see something like this anymore from our totally incompetent
View attachment 131220

Nice try

But that is the totality of Trumps attention span. CEO's are voracious readers and become SME's on critical issues related to their success, less crucial issues can be presented as talking points

Trump has the attention span of a four year old and is easily distracted by shiny objects

Obviously you don't even have a high school diploma because when someone makes generalized unsubstantiated statement like you just did, it is a characteristic
of gross ignorance.
These FACTS are known:
1) All Wharton single degree undergraduate students must complete a minimum of 37 course units (CUs)1 and meet the curricular requirements described on this site and in the handbook.
3) Wharton is ranked # 3 in the USA for Business Education. Business school rankings from the Financial Times - FT.com

SO you f...king dummies saying "attention span"... GEEZ concrete proof you are the attention span of 4 years!
My goodness there are plenty of faults of Trump to be had I'm sure but this stupid thread saying he has an attention span???
What more proof is there that people like you that reiterate this barf are just that... regurgitators of MSM barf that is once again so totally without FACTS!

Like all things Trump, he used family connections to gain a back door admittance in his Junior year. His time at Wharton was unspectacular since nobody in his class even remembers him.

Another fallacy is that Wharton is renowned for its MBA program in Business. Trump finagled a BS degree in Economics

Using a degree that Trump bought does not demonstrate an innate intelligence....His speech patterns, vocabulary and lack of writing skills show his true intelligence

How about Is transcripts and how he got into law school....and never wrote anything. Oh, I'm sorry. Another retard O voter.
Obama graduated at the top of his Harvard Law School Class.....confirmed by Harvard

Trump got a Bachelors Degree and none of his class remembers him

Must be true, the biggest retard of the board says so!!!!!

View attachment 131220

Nice try

of gross ignorance.
These FACTS are known:

Obama graduated at the top of his Harvard Law School Class.....confirmed by Harvard

And he's a billionaire. Bill Gates didn't even finish college and is an even bigger billionaire. So far obummers greatest accomplishment was to divide this country into two hostile camps and take us a long, long way down the road to becoming a banana republic.He did nothing to help the average American and in fact harmed them greatly, all while being the nicest guy in the world to the Wall Street fat cats.

I'm NOT a retard!

My mother had me tested

I'm NOT a retard!

My mother had me tested

Having your uncle do the test is a conflict of interest. Just sayin...

I'm NOT a retard!

My mother had me tested

Is your mother Russia?

I'm NOT a retard!

My mother had me tested

Is your mother Russia?
The man said I was special

Shows what you know

View attachment 131220

Nice try

of gross ignorance.
These FACTS are known:

That means nothing. Where's the proof? Where are the transcripts?

Trumps transcript reminds me of the letter from his doctor, saying he had foot problems that got him a medical deferment from serving in vietnam.

Or the letter from his lawyer, saying he would be the most medically fit person ever to serve as president.

the bright side is maybe the dumbo parrots will learn something too...

For Trump, a Steep Learning Curve Leads to Policy Reversals

For Trump, a Steep Learning Curve Leads to Policy Reversals

That makes sense--have you ever watched him read words off a sheet of paper? Very--very S L O W L Y--in fact, painfully slow.

Here is the U.S. Navy.

ows_149264362923738.jpg

Last edited:
Nice try

of gross ignorance.
These FACTS are known:

Trump is welcome to release them along with his taxes

of gross ignorance.
These FACTS are known:

He sure is. O set this precedent and now you complain. Lol. You can't make this stuff up.
of gross ignorance.
These FACTS are known:

He sure is. Too bad O set that precedent.

Trumps transcript reminds me of the letter from his doctor, saying he had foot problems that got him a medical deferment from serving in vietnam.

Or the letter from his lawyer, saying he would be the most medically fit person ever to serve as president.

Don't forget about ol clever wild bill and his draft deferments.

Don't forget about ol clever wild bill and his draft deferments.

How in the fuck do you pull that shit out when Trump did the same shit?

C'mon, dude.

Forum List

Back