It is Just as easy to Find Stories Like this....

IM2

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 11, 2015
This speaks for itself.

1657606518989.png

13-Year-Old Alena Wicker Becomes The Youngest Black Person To Be Accepted Into Medical School​

After completing two and a half years of college at Arizona State University and Oakwood University, the 13-year-old is on her way to attending the University of Alabama at Birmingham Heersink School of Medicine — aiming to become a doctor by 18.

“I really want to leave my mark on the world. And lead a group of girls that know what they can do,” Wicker said, according to the outlet.

13 year olds don't get accepted into medical school because the school is pandering to blacks.

Okay but if I ever get wheeled into the ER and an 18 year old doctor shows up, I'll know I'm a goner.

Last edited:
Just because this young black girl is obviously brilliant does NOT negate the fact that two out of three blacks accepted to medical school got in because they were black. The stats of accepted blacks vs accepted Whites, which have been posted on this forum repeatedly, show it.

If any black is reading this and has an unimpressive 3.2 GPA, do not give up on medical school. You still have a chance because you are black. If you are White, you will not be accepted to any medical school in the country, and you will either have to go to some second-rate Caribbean med school or become a nurse instead.

And, no, it ain't easy. This is extremely rare. If it is easy, it it because the MSM trumpets this from the mountaintops

This speaks for itself.

View attachment 669188

13-Year-Old Alena Wicker Becomes The Youngest Black Person To Be Accepted Into Medical School​

After completing two and a half years of college at Arizona State University and Oakwood University, the 13-year-old is on her way to attending the University of Alabama at Birmingham Heersink School of Medicine — aiming to become a doctor by 18.

“I really want to leave my mark on the world. And lead a group of girls that know what they can do,” Wicker said, according to the outlet.

13 year olds don't get accepted into medical school because the school is pandering to blacks.
You think its just as easy to find stories like this, as it is to find stories of black violence? :cuckoo:

You think its just as easy to find stories like this, as it is to find stories of black violence? :cuckoo:
True. You can find stories of black violence every day, and a story like this maybe once in 10 years. This girl is obviously remarkable, but that doesn’t negate the massive problem with black violence in this country.

This speaks for itself.

View attachment 669188

She filled a quota.

Just because this young black girl is obviously brilliant does NOT negate the fact that two out of three blacks accepted to medical school got in because they were black. The stats of accepted blacks vs accepted Whites, which have been posted on this forum repeatedly, show it.

If any black is reading this and has an unimpressive 3.2 GPA, do not give up on medical school. You still have a chance because you are black. If you are White, you will not be accepted to any medical school in the country, and you will either have to go to some second-rate Caribbean med school or become a nurse instead.

yep

Congratulations, it's an incredible accomplishment.

However, when the OP says "It is Just as easy to Find Stories Like this...." is he saying it's just as easy to find these kind of stories, as it is to find stories about blacks who commit crimes?

Congratulations, it's an incredible accomplishment.

However, when the OP says "It is Just as easy to Find Stories Like this...." is he saying it's just as easy to find these kind of stories, as it is to find stories about blacks who commit crimes?

That's exactly what I am saying.

White newspapers have apologized for their racist coverage of black crime while ignoring mor positive stories. 95 percent of the blacks in America do not commit crimes and 99 percent do not commit violent crime. So it is indeed easier to find positive stories of black accomplishments IF YOU CHOOSE TO DO SO.

She filled a quota.
Yeah right, she filled a quota for all 8 Ivy league school that accepted her.

You just can't put down your problem. But you will whine when called on it.

Once again you claim a black person is inferior.

Yeah right, she filled a quota for all 8 Ivy league school that accepted her.

You just can't put down your problem. But you will whine when called on it.

Once again you claim a black person is inferior.

Every person that promotes affirmative action, or any of it's derivatives claims that.

Forum List

Back