It is Now Time for the Races to Separate

... I have news for you, there are a lot of people like me ......

There are all too many ignorant cowards. Go learn something and go grow something.

.....some reasoning skills.

Another area where you fall short.

what you dogfuckers cannot fathom is that I want out from under your jackboot, and because you think that you actually are smarter than I, you have the arrogance of a fool

... I have news for you, there are a lot of people like me ......

There are all too many ignorant cowards. Go learn something and go grow something.

.....some reasoning skills.

Another area where you fall short.

what you dogfuckers cannot fathom is that I want out from under your jackboot, and because you think that you actually are smarter than I, you have the arrogance of a fool
TOS violation..

The 'races' are NOT going to separate. At every opportunity in human history the exact opposite has happened. You illogical cowards are just going to have to stock up on Depends.

.... I want out from under your jackboot......

I'm not even wearing shoes. Relax, precious.

because I don't like you has nothing to do with my relaxation level, fool

You don't seem very relaxed, chickenshit.

so I am afraid of some loser on an internet forum? ........

No, you're afraid of the world, you pathetic coward.

and every other race out there expresses the same about their destiny, you are a delusional fukwit

The 'races' are NOT going to separate. At every opportunity in human history the exact opposite has happened. You illogical cowards are just going to have to stock up on Depends.

... you said 'at every opportunity in human history' .....

That's right.

....... you were just shown an example where you are wrong ....

If you weren't so stupid that wiki-areyoufuckingkiddingme-pedia is your only source, you'd know that white flight has always been as much an economic response as a racial one. You'd know that in every such instance, poor white folks remained in the fled-from areas and that racial mixing of like economic groups continued all along. I'd tell you to stop being so stupid if I thought you had a choice in the matter.

I'm not even wearing shoes. Relax, precious.

because I don't like you has nothing to do with my relaxation level, fool

You don't seem very relaxed, chickenshit.

so I am afraid of some loser on an internet forum? ........

No, you're afraid of the world, you pathetic coward.

and every other race out there expresses the same about their destiny......

Most individuals are not illogical, spineless pussies like you. Stop trying to hide your personal weakness behind some 'group identity.'

We need to remove the separatists, stick them on isolated islands. The rest of us can then live peacefully together.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back