🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

It only matters to the GOP if Kav's accusations are true

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
as most Dems and I believe most Dems in the Senate have already made up their minds before this drinking and allegations of sexual assaults came out.

I myself hope they are true, and he knows for sure, and to think he put his wife and kids though this for his bloated ego, its a disgrace he did not want to clear his name, for he didn't instruct the FBI turn over every stone, to prove I never did what they say I did.

I mean its obvious he was a drunk and probably still a drunk by the way he talked.

We have made up our minds before any of this came out, for several reasons but this takes the cake if true, you can say its the icing on the cake.

The behavior of the Fascist Progressive democrat Party has already cost them 10 to 14 Senate seats

as most Dems and I believe most Dems in the Senate have already made up their minds before this drinking and allegations of sexual assaults came out.

I myself hope they are true, and he knows for sure, and to think he put his wife and kids though this for his bloated ego, its a disgrace he did not want to clear his name, for he didn't instruct the FBI turn over every stone, to prove I never did what they say I did.

I mean its obvious he was a drunk and probably still a drunk by the way he talked.

We have made up our minds before any of this came out, for several reasons but this takes the cake if true, you can say its the icing on the cake.

If he does not get seated and the Dems lose seats in the Senate, you will be looking back on this going...damn we fucked that up, wishing it was Kav and not one of the others from Trump's list

You’re pretty twisted. You just stated that you hoped that she had been sexually assaulted. As opposed to not having been sexually assaulted....
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
This! Ladies and gentlemen is just how fucked in the head your average Leftist is.

The board appreciates your candor.

Last edited:
I hope Kav does get dumped. Since he is a Bushy, that alone should disqualify him.

Why Trump put up a Bushy, when he and the Bushies hate each other, is yet another inconsistency.

We have made up our minds before any of this came out, for several reasons but this takes the cake if true,

no, just two.

Trump nominated him...

the R behind his name.

Several on the Committee made that obvious

You’re pretty twisted. You just stated that you hoped that she had been sexually assaulted. As opposed not having been sexually assaulted....
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
This! Ladies and gentlemen is just how fucked in the head your average Leftist is.

The board appreciates your candor.
Incidentally this demonstrates quite nicely how much of a facade the Left is putting up, by pretending to care about the “victim”...

^^Thank you for that drug addled rambling mess. Lay off the drugs.

So what will you do if it turns out that he's telling the truth and she's lying? Seems that you've got him pegged as guilty until proven innocent.

The OP is a falling down drunk....I've made the allegation and it's true!!!!!

Anyone else agreeing with her is guilty of sexual assault, it's true, I have made the allegation and don't need to have factual proof, I just need to say it

That is how this nonsense works and it's wrong, you do not destroy someone over fact less allegations.

Stop people

It's not surprising that the No-Proofers have convicted him. Please God don't let you breed.

I hope Kav does get dumped. Since he is a Bushy, that alone should disqualify him.

Why Trump put up a Bushy, when he and the Bushies hate each other, is yet another inconsistency.
This and the fact that he is an enemy of the 4th and 5th Amendments make me sour on him....But the moonbats are authoritarians who LOVE them some Patriot Act, NSA spying, the unconstitutional FISA "court", and their innumerable transgressions against the civil liberties of the hoi polloy, so all they're left with is character assassination.

Truthmatters, izzat you?

You hope that someone tried to rape a girl....

What’s wrong with you?

What do you mean IF? I thought your stupid mind was made up? He is guilty until proven innocent! That the world you want to live in? You guys are so fucking stupid!

You hope that someone tried to rape a girl....

What’s wrong with you?
She's a lib with no morals and no sense.

Are you lunatics overlooking the fact that she hopes this woman had been sexually assaulted!?
Do you not understand what that says about her character!?
What the fuck is wrong with you people!?

Forum List

Back