🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

It only matters to the GOP if Kav's accusations are true

as most Dems and I believe most Dems in the Senate have already made up their minds before this drinking and allegations of sexual assaults came out.

I myself hope they are true, and he knows for sure, and to think he put his wife and kids though this for his bloated ego, its a disgrace he did not want to clear his name, for he didn't instruct the FBI turn over every stone, to prove I never did what they say I did.

I mean its obvious he was a drunk and probably still a drunk by the way he talked.

We have made up our minds before any of this came out, for several reasons but this takes the cake if true, you can say its the icing on the cake.
You’re pretty twisted. You just stated that you hoped that she had been sexually assaulted. As opposed to not having been sexually assaulted....
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
This! Ladies and gentlemen is just how fucked in the head your average Leftist is.

The board appreciates your candor.

Well she has healed herself and the truth needs to be known, and he knew it and to put his wife and kids thought this, he deserves whatever he gets. Yes I do hope its true, and I do believe Dr Ford. She did her civic duty and at the same time showed him as the arrogant self righteous slob he is.

Healed herself?
She looks like a drugged out loon.

as most Dems and I believe most Dems in the Senate have already made up their minds before this drinking and allegations of sexual assaults came out.

I myself hope they are true, and he knows for sure, and to think he put his wife and kids though this for his bloated ego, its a disgrace he did not want to clear his name, for he didn't instruct the FBI turn over every stone, to prove I never did what they say I did.

I mean its obvious he was a drunk and probably still a drunk by the way he talked.

We have made up our minds before any of this came out, for several reasons but this takes the cake if true, you can say its the icing on the cake.
You’re pretty twisted. You just stated that you hoped that she had been sexually assaulted. As opposed to not having been sexually assaulted....
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
This! Ladies and gentlemen is just how fucked in the head your average Leftist is.

Well she has healed herself and the truth needs to be known, and he knew it and to put his wife and kids thought this, he deserves whatever he gets. Yes I do hope its true, and I do believe Dr Ford. She did her civic duty and at the same time showed him as the arrogant self righteous slob he is.
No one knows the truth, No-Proofer, let alone you or your herd of fascists.
What’s more....! No one on the right is “hoping” this woman had been the victim of an attempted rape!!!
This demented kunt is the first person on this board; to make my “never bother to respond list”.
Eat shit. Die slow. And may you repeatedly share the fate, of that which you have hoped for this woman....
You absolutely deserve it.

For all of you trying to make me look bad, I can't turn back the clock and neither can he, put the blame on the person who deserves it.

I bet all of you find out she is lying, you will all be ready to lynch her up and drag her through the mud, just like before , during and now.
You are making yourself look bad because you are too brain washed to realize there is no proof whatsoever! It's doesn't fit with the dim script that all that is needed is the claim!

The OP is a falling down drunk....I've made the allegation and it's true!!!!!

Anyone else agreeing with her is guilty of sexual assault, it's true, I have made the allegation and don't need to have factual proof, I just need to say it

That is how this nonsense works and it's wrong, you do not destroy someone over fact less allegations.

Stop people

Well this is why there is an FBI investigation, not that he wanted one. Au contraire , he didn't, why not, he was afraid of what they'd find out.

Sorry you outed yourself and no longer have any credibility, here's your quote, "I myself hope they are true"

Yes since she accused him and you will then want to lynch her up if they find no proof. She will be shit on a stick if they can't prove her allegations, and I myself believed her as well as most of the Cons did as well, even you.

Anyone else agreeing with her is guilty of sexual assault, it's true, I have made the allegation and don't need to have factual proof, I just need to say it

That is how this nonsense works and it's wrong, you do not destroy someone over fact less allegations.

Stop people

Well this is why there is an FBI investigation, not that he wanted one. Au contraire , he didn't, why not, he was afraid of what they'd find out.

Sorry you outed yourself and no longer have any credibility, here's your quote, "I myself hope they are true"

Yes since she accused him and you will then want to lynch her up. She will be shit on a stick if they can't prove her allegations, and I myself believed her as well as most of the Cons did as well.

Whatever, you said what you said just admit it. Hell be proud, this is who the left are ^^^.

Stop people

Yes since she accused him and you will then want to lynch her up if they find no proof. She will be shit on a stick if they can't prove her allegations, and I myself believed her as well as most of the Cons did as well, even you.
If they can't prove it? Listen to this fascist drone.

Stop people

Are ya fucken retarded?
Which Conservatives believed her bullshit?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

What’s more....! No one on the right is “hoping” this woman had been the victim of an attempted rape!!!
This demented kunt is the first person on this board; to make my “never bother to respond list”.
Eat shit. Die slow. And may you repeatedly share the fate, of that which you have hoped for this woman....

Oh Good God, 1 in 5 women are raped or attempted to be raped and many are unreported. We certainty do not need a sexual assaulter on the SC even though we have a predator as Potus, no fault of mine own.

Stop people

Yes since she accused him and you will then want to lynch her up. She will be shit on a stick if they can't prove her allegations, and I myself believed her as well as most of the Cons did as well.

Whatever, you said what you said just admit it. Hell be proud, this is who the left are ^^^.
Be careful, 15 years from now she'll claim you tried to rape her over the internet.

I laugh of the right wing tries their best to make me feel guilty as I do hope she is truthful as I found her to be. Just know its the GOP that will be the ones that this matters to most and if you put him on the bench if the allegation are true, watch out.

Do you not see an issue with hoping someone was sexually assaulted? Do you find that a normal thing to hope for?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Oh Good God, 1 in 5 women are raped or attempted to be raped and many are unreported. We certainty do not need a sexual assaulter on the SC even though we have a predator as Potus, no fault of mine own.
What does that have to do with the unproven claims leveled against Kav, and the fascist dim herd that swallows it whole?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

If bill held you down and ass raped you you'd deny it ever happened as jizz ran down your leg.

All of you right wing nuts who dragged her threw the mud already, and put him on a pedestal, you depend on this investigation more than the Dems. I have read all your remarks about her already.

Stop people

What in your demented mind do you think the FBI is going to find?
Fingerprints?
DNA?

The FBI is conducting a background check, not a criminal investigation.

Dim douchebags are the ones who put his wife and kids "through it," you shameless piece of shit. As always, you have nothing other than baseless accusations. How would you know if his ego is "bloated?" This FBI investigation is a ruse. It will not clear his name in the eyes of the Dims on the judiciary committee or dirtbags like you.

When was he drunk? What day?

We know you made up your mind before the hearing ever started, because that's the kind of douchebag you are.

:boohoo:I'm done, now you are dragging me though the mud, as I didn't want him even before and I admit it, I think he was a drunken fool who tried to have his way with her, I could be wrong, but I doubt it.:boohoo::boohoo::boohoo::th_beback:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

You are almost in prozac land. Any post now your derangement will fully manifest itself and you will appear totally stark raving mad!

All of you right wing nuts who dragged her threw the mud already, and put him on a pedestal, you depend on this investigation more than the Dems. I have read all your remarks about her already.
The FBI investigation is a scam. We "put him on a pedestal" because we know he's innocent? We know you are a shameless douchebag.

I'm done, now you are dragging me though the mud, as I didn't want him even before and I admit it, I think he was a drunken fool who tried to have his way with her, I could be wrong, but I doubt it.
The chances that you aren't wrong are indistinguishable from zero.

Forum List

Back