🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

It only matters to the GOP if Kav's accusations are true

Are you lunatics overlooking the fact that she hopes this woman had been sexually assaulted!?
Do you not understand what that says about her character!?
What the fuck is wrong with you people!?
The No-Proofers are the next generation of fascists.

OP....

tenor.gif

Are you lunatics overlooking the fact that she hopes this woman had been sexually assaulted!?
Nope. Didn’t overlook it at all

It's past the time we should round these subversives up and jail em.
And hang the ringleaders.

as most Dems and I believe most Dems in the Senate have already made up their minds before this drinking and allegations of sexual assaults came out.

I myself hope they are true, and he knows for sure, and to think he put his wife and kids though this for his bloated ego, its a disgrace he did not want to clear his name, for he didn't instruct the FBI turn over every stone, to prove I never did what they say I did.

I mean its obvious he was a drunk and probably still a drunk by the way he talked.

We have made up our minds before any of this came out, for several reasons but this takes the cake if true, you can say its the icing on the cake.

You and Ass Leper are disgusting individuals.
Hoping a girl got raped to advance your political agenda is sickening.

as most Dems and I believe most Dems in the Senate have already made up their minds before this drinking and allegations of sexual assaults came out.

I myself hope they are true, and he knows for sure, and to think he put his wife and kids though this for his bloated ego, its a disgrace he did not want to clear his name, for he didn't instruct the FBI turn over every stone, to prove I never did what they say I did.

I mean its obvious he was a drunk and probably still a drunk by the way he talked.

We have made up our minds before any of this came out, for several reasons but this takes the cake if true, you can say its the icing on the cake.

If he does not get seated and the Dems lose seats in the Senate, you will be looking back on this going...damn we fucked that up, wishing it was Kav and not one of the others from Trump's list
Mid terms will tell.

You’re pretty twisted. You just stated that you hoped that she had been sexually assaulted. As opposed to not having been sexually assaulted....
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
This! Ladies and gentlemen is just how fucked in the head your average Leftist is.

The board appreciates your candor.

Well she has healed herself and the truth needs to be known, and he knew it and to put his wife and kids thought this, he deserves whatever he gets. Yes I do hope its true, and I do believe Dr Ford. She did her civic duty and at the same time showed him as the arrogant self righteous slob he is.

You and Ass Leper are disgusting individuals.
Hoping a girl got raped to advance your political agenda is sickening.

Actually he is the disgusting person, isn't he, do not put this on me.

It over and done with, there is no turning the clock back. Yes I hope she is found to of been truthful and she unloaded herself by declaring to the whole world of what she has hid for years. My character is not on judgment nor is her only his is.

I laugh of the right wing tries their best to make me feel guilty as I do hope she is truthful as I found her to be. Just know its the GOP that will be the ones that this matters to most and if you put him on the bench if the allegation are true, watch out.

You wish Ford was sexually assaulted? Why, just so you can 'get' Kavanaugh? That's some sick shit right there, more proof Dem's should never be in power.

The OP is a falling down drunk....I've made the allegation and it's true!!!!!

Anyone else agreeing with her is guilty of sexual assault, it's true, I have made the allegation and don't need to have factual proof, I just need to say it

That is how this nonsense works and it's wrong, you do not destroy someone over fact less allegations.

Stop people

Well this is why there is an FBI investigation, not that he wanted one. Au contraire , he didn't, why not, he was afraid of what they'd find out.

You’re pretty twisted. You just stated that you hoped that she had been sexually assaulted. As opposed to not having been sexually assaulted....
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
This! Ladies and gentlemen is just how fucked in the head your average Leftist is.

The board appreciates your candor.

Well she has healed herself and the truth needs to be known, and he knew it and to put his wife and kids thought this, he deserves whatever he gets. Yes I do hope its true, and I do believe Dr Ford. She did her civic duty and at the same time showed him as the arrogant self righteous slob he is.
No one knows the truth, No-Proofer, let alone you or your herd of fascists.

Anyone else agreeing with her is guilty of sexual assault, it's true, I have made the allegation and don't need to have factual proof, I just need to say it

That is how this nonsense works and it's wrong, you do not destroy someone over fact less allegations.

Stop people

Well this is why there is an FBI investigation, not that he wanted one. Au contraire , he didn't, why not, he was afraid of what they'd find out.

Than why did Kavanaugh say he was fine with it and he'd cooperate?

Stop people

Sorry you outed yourself and no longer have any credibility, here's your quote, "I myself hope they are true"

For all of you trying to make me look bad, I can't turn back the clock and neither can he, put the blame on the person who deserves it.

I bet all of you find out she is lying, you will all be ready to lynch her up and drag her through the mud, just like before , during and now.

Stop people

Than why did Kavanaugh say he was fine with it and he'd cooperate?
Don't confuse her with facts that are not fitting her script.

Forum List

Back