It’s a good day for babies

It'll be overturned. You cannot force a woman to give birth to a baby which has a genetic illness, like Down's. Unless you want to give her a portion of your wages so she can pay for the medical treatments, special schooling etc for that child?

So those women will drive a couple hours to get to Minnesota and have their abortions there...

Or doctors will just keep performing them, and write something else down on the chart.

The problem with an abortion ban is that with HIPPA in place, it becomes a practical impossibility.

It would be nice if WIngnuts spent as much time worrying about the babies that are already here that they do worrying about fetuses.

Sooooo.... Poodle, since you are all for babies, you won't whine about expanding Medicaid to make sure the poor ones are covered, right?

Last edited:

So those women will drive a couple hours to get to Minnesota and have their abortions there...

Or doctors will just keep performing them, and write something else down on the chart.

The problem with an abortion ban is that with HIPPA in place, it becomes a practical impossibility.

It would be nice if WIngnuts spent as much time worrying about the babies that are already here that they do worrying about fetuses.

Sooooo.... Poodle, since you are all for babies, you won't whine about expanding Medicaid to make sure the poor ones are covered, right?

Actually, I've been covering this in another thread. No - I'm not ok with any government care. Those people (both the man and the woman) created the baby, they should be forced to care for it. If they don't do it properly, they are placed in prison for child neglect and put on a chain gang 12 hours per day, 7 days a week repairing roads, bridges, etc. The money we save on that goes to the government programs to provide for the child. Problem solved!

And a win-win. You in particular are always crying about "infrastructure". Imagine how impeccable our roads and bridges could be if we put the millions and millions of prisoners to work?

[

Actually, I've been covering this in another thread. No - I'm not ok with any government care. Those people (both the man and the woman) created the baby, they should be forced to care for it. If they don't do it properly, they are placed in prison for child neglect and put on a chain gang 12 hours per day, 7 days a week repairing roads, bridges, etc. The money we save on that goes to the government programs to provide for the child. Problem solved!

And a win-win. You in particular are always crying about "infrastructure". Imagine how impeccable our roads and bridges could be if we put the millions and millions of prisoners to work?

Thank you soooo much for demonstrating the pure impracticality of people like you represent.

For the record, to merely maintain one prisoner in a prison- to give them food, shelter, etc. while making sure they don't try to escape or anything- is about $45,000 a year. It would cost MORE to actually create a work program for them like a "chain gang".

If that were the policy, man, then you'd probably have MORE women having illegal abortions, not less.

Thank you so much for showing you are some kind of heartless retard. You make me proud to have walked away from the Republican Party when they started pandering to douchebags like you.

Good luck with that stance, I'm sure it will go over very well with the American people.

The large majority of Americans (you know, the American people) don't believe that abortion should be used as birth control. And now it is.

You can expect more of these sorts of rulings. We're tired of progressives killing babies. You'll have to be a lot more open about it in the future.

It'll be overturned. You cannot force a woman to give birth to a baby which has a genetic illness, like Down's. Unless you want to give her a portion of your wages so she can pay for the medical treatments, special schooling etc for that child?

*yawn*.

The large majority of Americans (you know, the American people) don't believe that abortion should be used as birth control. And now it is.

You can expect more of these sorts of rulings. We're tired of progressives killing babies. You'll have to be a lot more open about it in the future.

Abortions are like Lawyers... no one like them until they need one.

Lefties think that anything that benefits children who should be dead is a waste of resources.

Your motto should be "die already; nobody wants you."

Lefties think that anything that benefits children who should be dead is a waste of resources.

Maybe instead of discussing what you think "lefties" think, you should actually talk about what they say.

Frankly, I'd love to see no abortions. Most of them are unnecessary.

But until people having sex get smarter about who they have sex with and we as a society fairly compensate working people for their labor, you are going to have abortion... period.

Instead of trying to ban abortion - which never, ever works- you should try to encourage alternatives.

[

Thank you soooo much for demonstrating the pure impracticality of people like you represent.

For the record, to merely maintain one prisoner in a prison- to give them food, shelter, etc. while making sure they don't try to escape or anything- is about $45,000 a year. It would cost MORE to actually create a work program for them like a "chain gang".

If that were the policy, man, then you'd probably have MORE women having illegal abortions, not less.

Thank you so much for showing you are some kind of heartless retard. You make me proud to have walked away from the Republican Party when they started pandering to douchebags like you.

Well, actually stupid - it goes FAR beyond the economics (though those can easily be met). If you make it miserable enough, people will realize that living off the system sucks horribly and will prefer working a job and providing for children themselves.

And I love your crying, baby-like "heartless" shit. Yeah, it's sooooo "heartless" to demand that people who create a child actually take care of that child :cuckoo:

You're truly a fucking imbecile, even among fucking imbeciles.... :lol:

They might as well have spent all that time and money renaming the moon new North Dakota. It's about as useful as this bill, which we all know will be struck down.

At the end of the day what did they accomplish? A nice new campagin slogan but nothig that will benifit anyone.

Maybe instead of discussing what you think "lefties" think, you should actually talk about what they say.

Frankly, I'd love to see no abortions. Most of them are unnecessary.

But until people having sex get smarter about who they have sex with and we as a society fairly compensate working people for their labor, you are going to have abortion... period.

Instead of trying to ban abortion - which never, ever works- you should try to encourage alternatives.

Dumb ass here runs from this question every time like the coward he is - but I'll ask it yet again just to highlight how fucking ignorant this tool is....

How can anyone claim they are not "fairly compensated" when they agree by their own free will to work the job for the wage offered before they accept the job?

They might as well have spent all that time and money renaming the moon new North Dakota. It's about as useful as this bill, which we all know will be struck down.

At the end of the day what did they accomplish? A nice new campagin slogan but nothig that will benifit anyone.

Really Nostradamus? I'm so glad we have you here to tell us the future.

One thing though - for some reason your crystal ball must have been in the repair shop in 2010, cause you sure as hell missed that epic ass-kicking the GOP gave liberals in the November 2010 mid-term :lol:

Really Nostradamus? I'm so glad we have you here to tell us the future.

One thing though - for some reason your crystal ball must have been in the repair shop in 2010, cause you sure as hell missed that epic ass-kicking the GOP gave liberals in the November 2010 mid-term :lol:

What does the 2010 election have to do with some predicting this law will be struck down? Especially when you are responding to a poster who didn't post here in 2010.

Forum List

Back