It Seems We've Reached A Point Where Law Cannot Be Imposed Upon Black Individuals -

- without screams of racism.

So. What is the bottom line?
"It Seems We've Reached A Point Where Law Cannot Be Imposed Upon Black Individuals -"
How do you figure? In Atlanta, they shot a drunk black guy after they rousted him out of his car, asleep in the drive thu lane at Wendy's, gave him a field sobiety test (failed it) tried to cuff him, he took a taser from one of them and tried to run away on foot with nothing but the cop's non lethal tazer in his hands, stopped and started to point their tazer at them then turned and tried to run away again, I guess to drunk to know he couldn't outrun the bullets about to hit him in the back and they shot him down with real bullets, just last night, and all caught on video again. Is that what you call imposing real law upon black individuals? He's not going to be screaming about racism. He's dead and I guess Wendy's went back to serving doubles and triples at the drive through. Of course the cop has been fired. The Police chief has resigned and tonight they burned down the Wendy's. What are you whining about? You and I are not black.
He shot it straight at the cop, drunk or not; the cop had to dodge it. The cop was doing his job arresting the guy for DUI. Brooks fought them. He certainly wasn't just running away. He shot at the cop with the weapon he had available; he wasn't going to let them get near. And then he ran again, but there is no reason to think he wouldn't fire it again in ten seconds. Until I saw the parking lot video, I thought the same thing--the guy was running and why not just catch up with him later? But he was doing more than that. Maybe a tazer won't kill you (usually anyway) but it will incapacitate you and Brooks would not have shrunk from that, clearly.
It would be great if cops never pointed a gun at an "unarmed" man, but Brooks was armed and ready to use it. Not so lethal, but close enough.
I think this was a righteous shoot. A very suck rotten bitch of an outcome all around, but not a bad shoot.
" but there is no reason to think he wouldn't fire it again in ten seconds. "

He wouldnt have been able to fire it again. It has to be recharged and the cops knew that. There was zero reason to shoot him.
I don't think so, A. In one of the other threads on this, I posted an entry about tazers from 2009. There are tazers that will fire multiple times before recharging and obviously that is what they were using. From a detailed article by the NYTimes:
Video filmed by another witness shows Mr. Brooks grappling with the officers on the ground. He seizes a Taser from Officer Brosnan, stands up and punches Officer Rolfe. Officer Rolfe fires his Taser gun. The darts hit Mr. Brooks, and Officer Rolfe continues trying to stun him.

Mr. Brooks runs away, holding Officer Brosnan’s Taser gun. Officer Rolfe gives chase, and continues to try to stun Mr. Brooks.

This is an excellent blow by blow timeline of events, btw, based on multiple videos, witness and police testimony, if you haven't seen it.
How Rayshard Brooks Was Fatally Shot by the Atlanta Police

For a short time, Officer Rolfe and Brooks are equally armed with tazers. Then after Brooks shoots at him, Rolfe ditches the tazer, takes out his gun and fires x3.

Should Rolfe have stuck with his tazer? It would have been more fair, but cops are trained to protect themselves first. His tazer wasn't stopping the guy and the guy was shooting a tazer back at him. This obviously could have incapacitated Rolfe. Protect yourself first, or you're no good to anyone.

"It Seems We've Reached A Point Where Law Cannot Be Imposed Upon Black Individuals -"
How do you figure? In Atlanta, they shot a drunk black guy after they rousted him out of his car, asleep in the drive thu lane at Wendy's, gave him a field sobiety test (failed it) tried to cuff him, he took a taser from one of them and tried to run away on foot with nothing but the cop's non lethal tazer in his hands, stopped and started to point their tazer at them then turned and tried to run away again, I guess to drunk to know he couldn't outrun the bullets about to hit him in the back and they shot him down with real bullets, just last night, and all caught on video again. Is that what you call imposing real law upon black individuals? He's not going to be screaming about racism. He's dead and I guess Wendy's went back to serving doubles and triples at the drive through. Of course the cop has been fired. The Police chief has resigned and tonight they burned down the Wendy's. What are you whining about? You and I are not black.
He shot it straight at the cop, drunk or not; the cop had to dodge it. The cop was doing his job arresting the guy for DUI. Brooks fought them. He certainly wasn't just running away. He shot at the cop with the weapon he had available; he wasn't going to let them get near. And then he ran again, but there is no reason to think he wouldn't fire it again in ten seconds. Until I saw the parking lot video, I thought the same thing--the guy was running and why not just catch up with him later? But he was doing more than that. Maybe a tazer won't kill you (usually anyway) but it will incapacitate you and Brooks would not have shrunk from that, clearly.
It would be great if cops never pointed a gun at an "unarmed" man, but Brooks was armed and ready to use it. Not so lethal, but close enough.
I think this was a righteous shoot. A very suck rotten bitch of an outcome all around, but not a bad shoot.
Rules of engagement is why it was not a righteous shoot and why he was fired.
OK. I'll take your word for it. I am not an Atlanta cop; I don't know all the ins and outs of their regs.
Don't get me wrong--I'm sorry it came to what it did. Would it have had a different outcome if Brooks were white of if Rolfe were a black officer? Impossible to say, although many will insist they know.

Last edited:
The bottom line is to stop being a racist.

Being%20falsely%20accussed-S.jpg
So youre saying that there is no racism in the US?

So you're saying everyone is racist?

Statically, only about seventeen percent of white Americans have little or no automatic preference to whites or blacks. Only twelve percent show a slight to strong preference of blacks to whites. This is part of the results and explained at the test. It is free and you can choose to register or not. It’s fun, but I have also seen people go off the handle which is why it comes with a warning.

Harvard Implicit Association Test (IAT) Here is a tool that allows each of us to discover hidden cognitive biases. Most people are aware of their own overt biases, but it is very difficult for us to become aware of our covert biases. This is a test that can be taken by each individual for their own benefit.

This web site presents a method that demonstrates the conscious-unconscious divergences much more convincingly than has been possible with previous methods. This new method is called the Implicit Association Test or IAT for short.

WARNING!
It does carry this disclaimer:

I am aware of the possibility of encountering interpretations of my IAT test performance with which I may not agree. Knowing this, I wish to proceed.

Project Implicit

https://implicit.harvard.edu/implicit/

Welcome
You have selected the Race Task. In this study, you will complete an Implicit Association Test (IAT) in which you will be asked to sort pictures and words into groups as fast as you can. In addition to the IAT, there are some questions about your beliefs, attitudes, and opinions, and some standard demographic questions. This study should take about 10 minutes to complete. At the end, you will receive your IAT result along with information about what it means.

We thank you for being here!
Race
https://implicit.harvard.edu/implicit/Study?tid=-1
No. I'm saying most whites are racist. We know this because of several key indicators. So individual whites claiming that being accused of racism sucks is irrelevant. I already took the test. I have a strong preference for Black people.

I dont know where you got that 17% figure but its very wrong.

The figure comes from the Harvard study. I've taken the test several times. My results placed me in that 17% bracket. Good to see that without taking the test you acknowledge being a serious racist.
OK. I misread your claim. Only 17% of americans show no bias either way. That proves my point that most whites are racist. I already said I took the test before. I guess you misread like I did.

Being%20falsely%20accussed-S.jpg
So youre saying that there is no racism in the US?

So you're saying everyone is racist?

Statically, only about seventeen percent of white Americans have little or no automatic preference to whites or blacks. Only twelve percent show a slight to strong preference of blacks to whites. This is part of the results and explained at the test. It is free and you can choose to register or not. It’s fun, but I have also seen people go off the handle which is why it comes with a warning.

Harvard Implicit Association Test (IAT) Here is a tool that allows each of us to discover hidden cognitive biases. Most people are aware of their own overt biases, but it is very difficult for us to become aware of our covert biases. This is a test that can be taken by each individual for their own benefit.

This web site presents a method that demonstrates the conscious-unconscious divergences much more convincingly than has been possible with previous methods. This new method is called the Implicit Association Test or IAT for short.

WARNING!
It does carry this disclaimer:

I am aware of the possibility of encountering interpretations of my IAT test performance with which I may not agree. Knowing this, I wish to proceed.

Project Implicit

https://implicit.harvard.edu/implicit/

Welcome
You have selected the Race Task. In this study, you will complete an Implicit Association Test (IAT) in which you will be asked to sort pictures and words into groups as fast as you can. In addition to the IAT, there are some questions about your beliefs, attitudes, and opinions, and some standard demographic questions. This study should take about 10 minutes to complete. At the end, you will receive your IAT result along with information about what it means.

We thank you for being here!
Race
https://implicit.harvard.edu/implicit/Study?tid=-1
No. I'm saying most whites are racist. We know this because of several key indicators. So individual whites claiming that being accused of racism sucks is irrelevant. I already took the test. I have a strong preference for Black people.

I dont know where you got that 17% figure but its very wrong.
You don’t know most white people. There are no indicators to prove this.
I dont have to know most white people to understand that most of them are racist. Its a simple matter of deduction buoyed by historical events near and far.

Last edited:

" but there is no reason to think he wouldn't fire it again in ten seconds. "

He wouldnt have been able to fire it again. It has to be recharged and the cops knew that. There was zero reason to shoot him.
I don't think so, A. In one of the other threads on this, I posted an entry about tazers from 2009. There are tazers that will fire multiple times before recharging and obviously that is what they were using. From a detailed article by the NYTimes:
Video filmed by another witness shows Mr. Brooks grappling with the officers on the ground. He seizes a Taser from Officer Brosnan, stands up and punches Officer Rolfe. Officer Rolfe fires his Taser gun. The darts hit Mr. Brooks, and Officer Rolfe continues trying to stun him.

Mr. Brooks runs away, holding Officer Brosnan’s Taser gun. Officer Rolfe gives chase, and continues to try to stun Mr. Brooks.

This is an excellent blow by blow timeline of events, btw, based on multiple videos, witness and police testimony, if you haven't seen it.
How Rayshard Brooks Was Fatally Shot by the Atlanta Police

For a short time, Officer Rolfe and Brooks are equally armed with tazers. Then after Brooks shoots at him, Rolfe ditches the tazer, takes out his gun and fires x3.

Should Rolfe have stuck with his tazer? It would have been more fair, but cops are trained to protect themselves first. His tazer wasn't stopping the guy and the guy was shooting a tazer back at him. This obviously could have incapacitated Rolfe. Protect yourself first, or you're no good to anyone.
I can only go on what I know of the tasers and the cops I know all say they have to be recharged after firing which makes sense. You dont want to be walking around with a gigantic battery pack. The thing is that the cops lives were never in danger. We know this because the guy that shot him said "gottem". It was an bad shoot and thats why this guy was fired and may face charges.

Police are just going to have to start using darts with a sedative. There is literally no way for them to do their job now with the tools they have.

Dems want to outlaw all deterrents,like pepper spray,rubber bullets,bean bags....etc.
So I'm sure darts would fit into that category.
Although I love the idea!!! Can they put radio tracking tags on their ears while they're out?

The bottom line is that Black people fear the police and no one has yet tried to do a damned thing about it.
What is wrong with black people in this country all of a sudden! What could possibly make someone think that taking a Police officer's Taser away and trying to shoot them with it is going to end well for you? Have you all lost your fucking minds? I am SO tired of this crap! And then you burn down the Wendy's? What the hell did they do? What in God's name is wrong with you people? You want people to feel sympathy for you when you act the way you do? I'm sorry but the worst enemy of blacks in America at this very moment are blacks themselves! The absolutely idiotic things that you are doing are indefensible!

Wendy's called the cops.
You know...the old snitches get stitches mantra.

I've read similar thoughts on the taser as yours.
Here's the thing. A taser is only good for one shot,it then has to be reloaded with another cartridge before you can fire it again.
Although it still has touch capability.

Racism is indemic with humans. Next idea.
Nope. Its only endemic with the pale primate known as the european.
and theres our answer ... according to the scumbag and millions like him all whites are racist and are always going to be no matter what ....so whats next scumbag ?? since according to you whites are inherently racist whats the plan ?? is tearing down the country the plan ? is killing evil whitey the plan ? reparations ? put whitey in chains ? just what do yall want ?
" just what do yall want ? "

Get the fuck out the way and stop being racist.
move me bastard .
Come get in my way and I will move you after breaking my foot off in your ass.
bwaaaaahaaaaahaaaaa ! are they allowing visitors at prisons this fathers day bastard? you grew up without a man in the house to teach you how to be a man bastard ...and as far as you kicking my ass i'll stomp the fucking shit out of you ! bwaaaaahaaaaahaaaaaa !
:auiqs.jpg:

Police are just going to have to start using darts with a sedative. There is literally no way for them to do their job now with the tools they have.
How is it that other cops are able to do their job without killing a Black person?
Thanks for that.

On this, you are right. 99.5% of the cops in America don't kill Black people.

There is no systemic racism.

I'm glad you came about.
Not so fast. The other 91% of cops are racists that harass and beat Black people, or ignore that its happening.
I realize math is hard, but if 99.5% of the cops are good cops who don't kill blacks, that leaves just a meager 0.005% who are questionable.

So, do go look up the number of cops -- local, state, and federal, and multiply that by 0.005.

That would be a rough estimate of how many bad cops that like to kill people there are, statistically speaking.

I'm sure that on any given year, the numbers are smaller or larger.

The one thing that is clearly certain.

There is no slaughter of blacks being perpetrated by cops against blacks. There is no systemic racism in the police force and what racism you find is predominately in Democrat-held strongholds.

" Owning Up To Your Selves In The Mirror *

* Apparently Gawd Is Racist *

I dont have to know most white people to understand that most of them are racist. Its a simple matter of deduction buoyed by historical events near and far.
Just because 15% to 20% of blacks score above the median iq for whites does not mean that all blacks are equally intelligent as the 15% to 20% who do .

Currently, the 1.1 standard deviation difference in average IQ between Blacks and Whites in the United States is not in itself a matter of empirical dispute .

In the United States, 15% to 20% of the Black IQ distribution exceeds the White median IQ, so many Blacks obtain scores above the White average. This same order of mean group differences is also found on “culture-fair” tests and on reaction time tasks. Hundreds of studies on millions of people have confirmed the three-way racial pattern (Jensen, 1998b; Lynn & Vanhanen, 2002; Rushton, 2000).

Race differences in average brain size are observable at birth.
A study by Rushton (1997) analyzed recorded head circumference measurements and IQ scores from 50,000 children in the Collaborative Perinatal Project followed from birth to age 7 (Broman, Nichols, Shaugnessy, & Kennedy, 1987). Using the head circumference measures to calculate cranial capacity at birth, 4 months, 1 year, and 7 years, at each of these ages, the Asian American children averaged larger cranial volumes than did the White children, who averaged larger cranial volumes than did the Black children. Within each race, cranial capacity correlated with IQ scores. By age 7, the Asian American children averaged an IQ of 110; the White children, 102; and the Black children 90. Because the Asian American children were the shortest in stature and the lightest in weight while the Black children were the tallest in stature and the heaviest in weight, these average race differences in brain-size/IQ relations were not due to body size.

* Left Wing Moon Bats *
What the critics of intelligence research purport to fear is that the conclusions of intelligence research will undermine democratic values: specifically, that they will lead to denigrating certain groups of people and even denying them their rights. So strong is this fear that, while some critics vehemently reject the scientific claims of intelligence research, others believe those claims to be true but dangerous enough to be suppressed, for the public good.

A 1988 survey of IQ experts, journalists, and science editors revealed that the journalists and editors hold views in nearly diametric opposition to those of the IQ experts. The survey’s analysis of the major newspapers and magazines revealed, not surprisingly, that their coverage of intelligence is “quite inaccurate.” News stories, for instance, usually leave the false impression that mental tests are culturally biased and that only fringe scientists think that genes have an important influence on intelligence. The polarized views in the survey cannot be attributed to differences in political ideology: All three groups described themselves as liberal and supportive of “strong affirmative action.”

Last edited:
The bottom line is that Black people fear the police and no one has yet tried to do a damned thing about it.

The most important common denominator in all the black suspects killed by cops with the exception of Brianna Taylor is that they resisted arrest. If they fear cops then they have a funny way of showing it.

What is wrong with black people in this country all of a sudden! What could possibly make someone think that taking a Police officer's Taser away and trying to shoot them with it is going to end well for you? Have you all lost your fucking minds? I am SO tired of this crap! And then you burn down the Wendy's? What the hell did they do? What in God's name is wrong with you people? You want people to feel sympathy for you when you act the way you do? I'm sorry but the worst enemy of blacks in America at this very moment are blacks themselves! The absolutely idiotic things that you are doing are indefensible!

You think they are indefensible? The blacks can take a drug addicted criminal and make a martyr out of him with the help of the media. The black people can take an unjust cause and disrupt the entire nation - and the nightly news on tv "justifies" it every night. PLENTY of white people now feel sorry for the blacks. They wear t shirts apologizing for being white; they get on their knees and cry crocodile tears because of the false sense of guilt that has been instilled in them due to a dishonest rendering of America's history and the status quo of today.

The burning of a Wendys (whose late founder was a pabulum puking liberal) is small potatoes. Think about the removal of the monuments, statues, memorials, and plaques. How about the removal of the Confederate flag as if race were the ONLY thing that flag represented (everybody forgets the good things that flag represented like chivalry and honor.) The blacks are changing the names of street signs and removing the names of our ancestors from schools and other government buildings. They are having the word racism changed in the dictionary so that they are completely shielded from any criticism. They are even on tv bitching because band aids are flesh colored and that is supposedly a racist symbol. Spray painting National Monuments like the Lincoln Memorial and going after every vestige of our history is very effective for these rioters. This is the strategy that is employed by people like Isis. So effective are they that the Ku Klux Klan, Nazis, skinheads, and the alt right ... and all the other white activists are hiding under their beds, pissing on themselves, and hoping that these mobs don't begin focusing their attention on them rather than the cops. They are changing America and the only resistance to their violence, hatred and intolerance is by people on social media ... and even then most of that criticism is being done anonymously. Before this is over with Richard Spencer and David Duke will be on tv apologizing for being white, Trump will be a one term president, and every white person in America will feel guilty that the police came down on blacks based upon the numbers of crimes they committed instead of worrying about the racial makeup of the people in jail. The thinking will be that we should put whites in jail over their racial ideology instead of tossing black drug dealers into jail.

Indefensible you say? If that is the case, why has there not been a group of white activists, civilian militia, or SOMEBODY to step in and condemn it? Oh, that's right. Some dumb ass would call them a racist and then it would be a career ender for that person - and the white supremacists???? Cowards, the whole lot of 'em.
You whites vote criminals into public office. Shut up racist. The rioters have been mostly whites.

You think they are indefensible? The blacks can take a drug addicted criminal and make a martyr out of him with the help of the media. The black people can take an unjust cause and disrupt the entire nation - and the nightly news on tv "justifies" it every night. PLENTY of white people now feel sorry for the blacks. They wear t shirts apologizing for being white; they get on their knees and cry crocodile tears because of the false sense of guilt that has been instilled in them due to a dishonest rendering of America's history and the status quo of today.

The burning of a Wendys (whose late founder was a pabulum puking liberal) is small potatoes. Think about the removal of the monuments, statues, memorials, and plaques. How about the removal of the Confederate flag as if race were the ONLY thing that flag represented (everybody forgets the good things that flag represented like chivalry and honor.) The blacks are changing the names of street signs and removing the names of our ancestors from schools and other government buildings. They are having the word racism changed in the dictionary so that they are completely shielded from any criticism. They are even on tv bitching because band aids are flesh colored and that is supposedly a racist symbol. Spray painting National Monuments like the Lincoln Memorial and going after every vestige of our history is very effective for these rioters. This is the strategy that is employed by people like Isis. So effective are they that the Ku Klux Klan, Nazis, skinheads, and the alt right ... and all the other white activists are hiding under their beds, pissing on themselves, and hoping that these mobs don't begin focusing their attention on them rather than the cops. They are changing America and the only resistance to their violence, hatred and intolerance is by people on social media ... and even then most of that criticism is being done anonymously. Before this is over with Richard Spencer and David Duke will be on tv apologizing for being white, Trump will be a one term president, and every white person in America will feel guilty that the police came down on blacks based upon the numbers of crimes they committed instead of worrying about the racial makeup of the people in jail. The thinking will be that we should put whites in jail over their racial ideology instead of tossing black drug dealers into jail.

Indefensible you say? If that is the case, why has there not been a group of white activists, civilian militia, or SOMEBODY to step in and condemn it? Oh, that's right. Some dumb ass would call them a racist and then it would be a career ender for that person - and the white supremacists???? Cowards, the whole lot of 'em.
You whites vote criminals into public office. Shut up racist. The rioters have been mostly whites.
Liar of the year.

Forum List

Back