It Was Done on Tobacco. It Can Be Done on Guns.

I find it odd that people can't respect others rights. Do you own a gun? I don't and would never own one but if my neighbor wants one, it is his right.
300 million guns out there

I am merely pointing out that there is no way to ban them or confiscate them. But the gun culture in this country is diminishing. We cannot ban guns but they are less acceptable in our society
Like was done with tobacco
Used to be 50% of people smoked ....now it is less than 20%
Are you using the record gun sales as an indication of the "gun culture in this country is diminishing? Really? If so that is hilarious.

If you own nine guns or fifteen.....I don't care
Fewer people own guns
Could you at least enlighten us with where you came up with that statistic? I realize that the left wing partisans will applaud such a statement, but the deplorables, not so much.
120731095634-declining-gun-ownership-chart-story-top.jpg

Again...the biggest growth areas are the left wing, anti gun nightmare....women and minorities.......and the Violence Policy Center is lying......first, gun owners, because of anti gunners targeting them....do not respond to phone surveys anymore.....and second.....we have gone from 200 million guns in the 1990s, to over 400 million guns in 2017....and it isn't the same two guys in Idaho.....

I find it odd that people can't respect others rights. Do you own a gun? I don't and would never own one but if my neighbor wants one, it is his right.

I am merely pointing out that there is no way to ban them or confiscate them. But the gun culture in this country is diminishing. We cannot ban guns but they are less acceptable in our society
Are you using the record gun sales as an indication of the "gun culture in this country is diminishing? Really? If so that is hilarious.

If you own nine guns or fifteen.....I don't care
Fewer people own guns
Could you at least enlighten us with where you came up with that statistic? I realize that the left wing partisans will applaud such a statement, but the deplorables, not so much.
120731095634-declining-gun-ownership-chart-story-top.jpg

The truth....

Is gun ownership really down in America? | Fox News

Surely, gun control advocates such as GSS director Tom Smith view this decline as a good thing. In a 2003 book of mine, I quoted Smith as saying that the large drop in gun ownership would “make it easier for politicians to do the right thing on guns” and pass more restrictive regulations.

Other gun control advocates have mentioned to me that they hope that if people believe fewer people own guns, that may cause others to rethink their decision to own one themselves. It is part of the reason they dramatically exaggerate the risks of having guns in the home.

The Associated Press and Time ignored other polls by Gallup and ABC News/Washington Post.

These polls show that gun ownership rates have been flat over the same period. According to Gallup, household gun ownership has ranged from 51 percent in 1994 to 34 percent in 1999. In 2014, it was at 42 percent – comparable to the 43-45 percent figures during the 1970s.

A 2011 Gallup poll with the headline “Self-Reported Gun Ownership in U.S. Is Highest Since 1993” appears to have gotten no news coverage.

The ABC News/Washington Post poll shows an even more stable pattern, with household gun ownership between 44 and 46 percent in 1999. In 2013, the ownership rate was 43 percent.

There are other measures that suggest that we should be very careful of relying too heavily on polling to gauge the level of gun ownership. For example, the nationally number of concealed handgun permits has soared over the last decade: rising from about 2.7 million in 1999 to 4.6 million in 2007 to 11.1 million in 2014.

The National Instant Criminal Background Check System (NICS) shows that the number of gun purchases has grown dramatically over time –doubling from 2006 to 2014.

------

Fewer and fewer homes own guns. The once mighty gun culture is starting to erode. Fathers no longer teach their sons to shoot. Hunting is on the decline

We will never ban guns.....just like we will never ban cigarettes
But social pressures will reduce their influence

American gun ownership drops to lowest in nearly 40 years

Why are gun sales up if fewer people have guns?

Nuts are hoarding them....How many do you own?

Are you afraid that that nasty RWNJ gun might shoot you?

I have nothing against anyone owning a gun, if you want one, go for it and enjoy it, that is your right as an American citizen, I am pro- 2nd amendment. What bothers me is you don't respect my right not to own one.

I respect it. As long as you aren't attacking the ability of others to own guns then I respect your choice whatever it might be.....not everyone wants to own or carry a gun, and I understand that...it is a big responsibilty, and besides that, we all have different interests........and that needs to be respected and protected.

Fewer and fewer homes own guns. The once mighty gun culture is starting to erode. Fathers no longer teach their sons to shoot. Hunting is on the decline

Please I find it odd that people can't respect others rights. Do you own a gun? I don't and would never own one but if my neighbor wants one, it is his right.

I have nothing against anyone owning a gun, if you want one, go for it and enjoy it, that is your right as an American citizen, I am pro- 2nd amendment. What bothers me is you don't respect my right not to own one.
Please accept my apologies. I thought you were another anti-gun zealot.

You have every right NOT to own a gun, just as I have every right to own one.

I respect it. As long as you aren't attacking the ability of others to own guns then I respect your choice whatever it might be.....not everyone wants to own or carry a gun, and I understand that...it is a big responsibilty, and besides that, we all have different interests........and that needs to be respected and protected.

I defend the right of people to own guns, it is a right of every citizen to own a gun if they choose to. We also don't need more laws pertaining to gun crimes, it seems they are all covered. It's a free society and allowing gun ownership is a small price.

Hardcore NRA wingnuts need to be thinking about two words: "Compromise" and "Consensus"...

I was thinking more like:

Steady

and

BTE (Between the Eyes)

Which is where the left will get it when things fall apart.

Please I find it odd that people can't respect others rights. Do you own a gun? I don't and would never own one but if my neighbor wants one, it is his right.

Thank you gipper, I am a pro gun advocate for those that want to own guns. I will defend that freedom vigorously, gun ownership is right and we all need to defend our rights. I'm that way for all freedoms, we start letting them slip away, little by little we become the government slaves like other countries.

Thank you gipper, I am a pro gun advocate for those that want to own guns. I will defend that freedom vigorously, gun ownership is right and we all need to defend our rights. I'm that way for all freedoms, we start letting them slip away, little by little we become the government slaves like other countries.
I think we are well down the road to serfdom, but then I am a pessimist and a realist when it comes to my country.

Do you own a gun?

Nope

No need for one

Do you own a gun?

Nope

No need for one

Funny....that is exactly what this Doctor thought when he woke up the morning this happened.......he didn't need a gun either....

Until he did....

Doctor who heard his wife and daughters being raped and murdered slams overturning of killer's execution

A DOCTOR who was forced to listen as two brutes raped and murdered his wife and daughters has slammed a court’s decision to overturn the killer’s death sentence.

Dr William Petit was tied up in the basement of his Connecticut home during a brutal robbery in July 2007.

TWITTER
Hayley, Jennifer and Michaela Petit were murdered at their home in 2007

The powerless dad could only sit and listen as Steven Hayes and Joshua Komisarjevsky raped his wife and daughter, before Hayes murdered all three.

Hayes and Komisarjevsky were sentenced to death after being found guilty of the horrific crimes, but Hayes yesterday had his sentence revoked as it was considered “cruel”.

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

What part of "the right of the PEOPLE" is so confusing?

Do you own a gun?

Nope

No need for one

Funny....that is exactly what this Doctor thought when he woke up the morning this happened.......he didn't need a gun either....

Until he did....

Doctor who heard his wife and daughters being raped and murdered slams overturning of killer's execution

A DOCTOR who was forced to listen as two brutes raped and murdered his wife and daughters has slammed a court’s decision to overturn the killer’s death sentence.

Dr William Petit was tied up in the basement of his Connecticut home during a brutal robbery in July 2007.

TWITTER

The powerless dad could only sit and listen as Steven Hayes and Joshua Komisarjevsky raped his wife and daughter, before Hayes murdered all three.

Hayes and Komisarjevsky were sentenced to death after being found guilty of the horrific crimes, but Hayes yesterday had his sentence revoked as it was considered “cruel”.
I do not live in fear
I do not have boogie men coming to get me

Here is one for you......if you have a gun, what if the bad guy has a bigger gun?

Do you own a gun?

Nope

No need for one

Until he did....

TWITTER

I do not live in fear

Here is one for you......if you have a gun, what if the bad guy has a bigger gun?

This family didn't live in fear either....they didn't have a boogie man coming to get them....they did have two convicted criminals follow the wife and the daughter home from the grocery store........and then rape and murder them.......

Do you own a gun?

Nope

No need for one

Until he did....

TWITTER

I do not live in fear

Then you actually have a better chance to survive than you do if you don't have a gun...probably more.......criminals do not want a gun fight, they want to rape, rob and murder without a hassle.......most gun defenses against violent criminals end up with the criminals running away..even if the criminal has a gun.........

Why?

1) because they don't want to get shot, because if they aren't killed outright, their chance of going to jail after being shot goes up..since they have to get medical treatment for the gun shot wound....

2) they can always leave you alone....since you can shoot them...and find someone who doesn't have a gun, and then use their own gun to rape, rob and murder them....

Here is one for you........this family didn't have a gun.....how did that turn out for them? The criminals didn't have a gun either....how did that turn out for this family?

Here is another one for you......if the criminal has a gun.....do you want a gun too? Or do you prefer to be unarmed when a criminal with a gun attacks you.....

There is nothing in your post that makes sense when you are implying it is better to be unarmed in the face of two violent criminals like these two.........

Do you own a gun?

Nope

No need for one

Until he did....

TWITTER

I do not live in fear

Then you actually have a better chance to survive than you do if you don't have a gun...probably more.......criminals do not want a gun fight, they want to rape, rob and murder without a hassle.......most gun defenses against violent criminals end up with the criminals running away..even if the criminal has a gun.........

Why?

1) because they don't want to get shot, because if they aren't killed outright, their chance of going to jail after being shot goes up..since they have to get medical treatment for the gun shot wound....

2) they can always leave you alone....since you can shoot them...and find someone who doesn't have a gun, and then use their own gun to rape, rob and murder them....

Here is one for you........this family didn't have a gun.....how did that turn out for them? The criminals didn't have a gun either....how did that turn out for this family?

Here is another one for you......if the criminal has a gun.....do you want a gun too? Or do you prefer to be unarmed when a criminal with a gun attacks you.....

There is nothing in your post that makes sense when you are implying it is better to be unarmed in the face of two violent criminals like these two.........
On the bright side, we need defenseless fools like Leftnutter to become easy prey for criminals. That way they will leave us alone.

Do you own a gun?

Nope

No need for one

Until he did....

TWITTER

I do not live in fear

This family didn't live in fear either....they didn't have a boogie man coming to get them....they did have two convicted criminals follow the wife and the daughter home from the grocery store........and then rape and murder them.......
And if they only had a gun....
More fantasy. Let three women get involved in a shootout with three convicted criminals.....you get three dead women

Only cowards need guns for protection

Do you own a gun?

Nope

No need for one

Until he did....

TWITTER

I do not live in fear

Why?

On the bright side, we need defenseless fools like Leftnutter to become easy prey for criminals. That way they will leave us alone.
Standing proudly against criminals and evil doers bent on murder and mayhem for over sixty years

They know better than to mess with me......I don't need no stink'n gun

Do you own a gun?

Nope

No need for one

Until he did....

TWITTER

I do not live in fear

More fantasy. Let three women get involved in a shootout with three convicted criminals.....you get three dead women

Yes....now you are talking out of your ass.....something left wingers seem to be born doing....

Your argument is stupid....and shown to be stupid....now you respond with something even more stupid...

Nope

No need for one

Until he did....

TWITTER

I do not live in fear

Yes....now you are talking out of your ass.....something left wingers seem to be born doing....

Your argument is stupid....and shown to be stupid....now you respond with something even more stupid...
Hardly....I don't need no gun to be a tough guy

Being tough is an attitude....the bad guys know us and they leave us alone

Until he did....

TWITTER

I do not live in fear

Hardly....I don't need no gun to be a tough guy

Being tough is an attitude....the bad guys know us and they leave us alone

Yes.....you have no real answer to the issue in this thread.....now you have to play games to cover your stupidity.....

Forum List

Back