It was just "Southern" Democrats who hated blacks Dems say; Oregon banned blacks...period.

So if I'm Republican and I see that 10% of blacks do not have a photo ID and also realize that 90% of blacks vote Democrat.

Is requiring photo ID racist or just good politics?

There's nothing 'good' about playing Politics and shallow Race-Baiting. Requiring a valid Voter ID has nothing to do with 'Racism.' Y'all are just lying again.

Just quit the whining and get out there and support the corrupt skank and her rapist husband. Very few wanna to hear your tired stale Race-Baiting anymore.
Requiring ID may have nothing to do with racism and everything to do with republicans winning elections

If you prevent ten legitimate voters from voting in order to stop one illegal voter ....is it good legislation?

what is so god damn hard about getting an id

are democrats too stupid to obtain one

is that what you are insisting

After all these years we suddenly need an ID? It fixes no problem, just playing politics.

yes

we need an id for everything else

It changes nothing. It fixes no problem. It shows repubs don't give a damn about blacks.

If you're gonna push Race-Baiting lies, fuck you and them. Y'all can vote for the corrupt witch and her rapist husband. Whatever.

So if I'm Republican and I see that 10% of blacks do not have a photo ID and also realize that 90% of blacks vote Democrat.

There's nothing 'good' about playing Politics and shallow Race-Baiting. Requiring a valid Voter ID has nothing to do with 'Racism.' Y'all are just lying again.

Just quit the whining and get out there and support the corrupt skank and her rapist husband. Very few wanna to hear your tired stale Race-Baiting anymore.
Requiring ID may have nothing to do with racism and everything to do with republicans winning elections

If you prevent ten legitimate voters from voting in order to stop one illegal voter ....is it good legislation?

I agree...if it is not so hard lets get everyone a national ID
When 99% of the public has one, we can require it for voting

who said a damn thing about national ids

the state is more then capable of following a standard

way less then 99 percent vote or can vote

After all these years we suddenly need an ID? It fixes no problem, just playing politics.

yes

It changes nothing. It fixes no problem. It shows repubs don't give a damn about blacks.

indeed it does it validates who is voting ya tard

are you saying blacks are to stupid to get an id

I said national IDs
One ID you can use as a drivers license, credit card, passport, health insurance card, hey.....you can even use it to vote
definitive proof of who you are linked to biometrics and DNA

What? Are you afraid?

Anyone who votes democrat is dumb, it's not about race, it's about ideology. I have been called dumb for voting Republican. It must be race, right?

The fact no one has attempted to answer my question is interesting.

Question? What's the question?

Yes? Question in the back?

Sorry you missed the post.

I did. Sorry you forgot what the question was.
Whatever it was it must have been memorable.

Didn't forget it. I'm not repeating it, if you are lazy, then you are lazy, not my duck, not my problem.

Ah -- so you're afraid I'll answer it. Understandable.

Funny nobody can answer my question either, isn't it?

I'm not actually posting it though. You'll have to go comb through three years of posts to figure out what it is.

I don't care if you answer it and I don't care what your question is.

I said national IDs
One ID you can use as a drivers license, credit card, passport, health insurance card, hey.....you can even use it to vote

What? Are you afraid?

because it is a states issue retard

afraid --LOL

you get more absurd with your posts daily

yes

Just because you keep saying it, doesn't make it true. Valid Voter ID does not = 'Racist.' So piss off, ya big ole Race-Baiting twat.

I said national IDs

What? Are you afraid?

afraid --LOL

ID is not a states issue
People move between states and between countries. People routinely conduct commerce between states on a daily basis. A hodgepodge of fifty IDs of varying fidelity does not work

It's humorously ironic that its mostly Hillary Clinton Bootlickers here whining about this stuff. Bernie Sanders wins caucuses yet sees Clinton get the Delegates. These are cretins who support the most corrupt Presidential Candidate in history.

They certainly don't care about fair Elections. They have no credibility. Not gonna waste anymore time listening to their Race-Baiting Bullshite. I'm out. Moving on...

Last edited:

I said national IDs

What? Are you afraid?

afraid --LOL

ID is not a states issue
People move between states and between countries. People routinely conduct commerce between states on a daily basis. A hodgepodge of fifty IDs of varying fidelity does not work

of course it is are you always so stupid in the morning

read who issued your id mine is issued by state of south dakota

A hodgepodge of fifty IDs of varying fidelity does not work

where you been ya retard the standard of uniformity between the states

was established after 9/11

I said national IDs

What? Are you afraid?

afraid --LOL

ID is not a states issue

It is a states issue, states are the ones issuing the voter ID laws. They should be allowed to require their own IDs to vote. Just as they have their own drivers license requirements, even though they go across state lines.

I said national IDs

What? Are you afraid?

afraid --LOL

ID is not a states issue

It is a states issue, states are the ones issuing the voter ID laws. They should be allowed to require their own IDs to vote. Just as they have their own drivers license requirements, even though they go across state lines.
How is ID a states issue?

People move between states, commerce is international......why have 50 separate IDs?

One ID that says you are you and proves it........You use it for everything you need. Drivers license, all your health information, credit card,

You only have one card in your wallet....you don't need anything else

Last edited:
Question? What's the question?

Yes? Question in the back?

Didn't forget it. I'm not repeating it, if you are lazy, then you are lazy, not my duck, not my problem.

I'm not actually posting it though. You'll have to go comb through three years of posts to figure out what it is.

I already did answer it. Even without a question presented.
That's the Pogo Difference. I have the answer before you get the question out.

It's humorously ironic that its mostly Hillary Clinton Bootlickers here whining about this stuff. Bernie Sanders wins caucuses yet sees Clinton get the Delegates. These are cretins who support the most corrupt Presidential Candidate in history.

They certainly don't care about fair Elections. They have no credibility. Not gonna waste anymore time listening to their Race-Baiting Bullshite. I'm out. Moving on...

"Hillary Clinton"? By herself? Thought you kept saying she was running with a Mexican husband.

I said national IDs

What? Are you afraid?

afraid --LOL

ID is not a states issue

People move between states, commerce is international......why have 50 separate IDs?

One ID that says you are you and proves it........You use it for everything you need. Drivers license, all your health information, credit card,

quite complaining

call your congress critter to get it passed

until then

it is a states issue tard

yes

indeed it does it validates who is voting ya tard

are you saying blacks are to stupid to get an id

We need this validation because proof of any wrong doing is nonexistent?

I said national IDs

What? Are you afraid?

afraid --LOL

ID is not a states issue

quite complaining

call your congress critter to get it passed

until then

it is a states issue tard
Thanks ...good idea

Now, stop requiring voter ID until states can demonstrate that 99% of their voters have a valid ID

Good glad you agreed with me.

Good glad you agreed with me.

So I had it right? "42"? What do I win?

Forum List

Back