It was just "Southern" Democrats who hated blacks Dems say; Oregon banned blacks...period.

I'm pushing common sense. You seem to not have any today.

BULLSHITE! You're pushing old tired Race-Baiting lies. We'll see if most of Americans buy it this time around. It wouldn't surprise me a bit if they did. But i'm gonna try and stay optimistic and believe they're gonna call you Race-Baiter assholes on your tired B.S.

So you thnk pushing legislation a group hates is how you get their votes. Now that is funny.

Fuck em. Requiring valid Voter ID is common sense and right. They wanna play the Bullshite Race-Baiting Game, so be it. But it's still the common sense right thing to do.

And that attitude is exactly why you don't get their votes.

Doing right is more important than pandering to a small group of perpetual 'victims.' Requiring valid Voter ID isn't 'Racism.' Some may believe it is, but it isn't.

It fixes a problem that didn't exist, what is the point? Repubs decided it would cost Dems more votes than repubs. Just a political move.

BULLSHITE! You're pushing old tired Race-Baiting lies. We'll see if most of Americans buy it this time around. It wouldn't surprise me a bit if they did. But i'm gonna try and stay optimistic and believe they're gonna call you Race-Baiter assholes on your tired B.S.

So you thnk pushing legislation a group hates is how you get their votes. Now that is funny.

Fuck em. Requiring valid Voter ID is common sense and right. They wanna play the Bullshite Race-Baiting Game, so be it. But it's still the common sense right thing to do.

Doing right is more important than pandering to a small group of perpetual 'victims.' Requiring valid Voter ID isn't 'Racism.' Some may believe it is, but it isn't.

It fixes a problem that didn't exist, what is the point? Repubs decided it would cost Dems more votes than repubs. Just a political move.

Like i said, go vote for the corrupt skank and her rapist husband. Those doing the shallow Race-Baiting are gonna vote Democrat anyway. The Republicans haven't lost any voters over this issue. In fact, it may have actually gained some common sense-thinking Independent voters.

Like i said, go vote for the corrupt skank and her rapist husband. Those doing the shallow Race-Baiting are gonna vote Democrat anyway. The Republicans haven't lost any voters over this issue. In fact, it may have actually gained some common sense-thinking Independent voters.

So they don't give a damn about blacks. That was my point. Thank you.

Voters with common sense can see it is playing politics. The people gain nothing.

Ummmmmmmmmmmmm.........

What's her Mexican husband running for again?

You DO know he's ineligible..... right?

Or are you one of these knuckledraggers who thinks a woman can't do anything without a husband pulling the strings?

Again, Voter ID does not = 'Racism.'

Stop pushing a despicable Race-Baiting lie.

Again, who was the most opposed to it? You can't push policies they don't like and then ask for votes. You can't really think repubs have been pushing it for fairness do you?

If you're gonna push Race-Baiting lies, fuck you and them. Y'all can vote for the corrupt witch and her rapist husband. Whatever.

So if I'm Republican and I see that 10% of blacks do not have a photo ID and also realize that 90% of blacks vote Democrat.

Is requiring photo ID racist or just good politics?

There's nothing 'good' about playing Politics and shallow Race-Baiting. Requiring a valid Voter ID has nothing to do with 'Racism.' Y'all are just lying again.

Just quit the whining and get out there and support the corrupt skank and her rapist husband. Very few wanna to hear your tired stale Race-Baiting anymore.
Requiring ID may have nothing to do with racism and everything to do with republicans winning elections

If you prevent ten legitimate voters from voting in order to stop one illegal voter ....is it good legislation?

what is so god damn hard about getting an id

are democrats too stupid to obtain one

is that what you are insisting

I agreed above that Southern dems kept anti-lynching laws off the books.

You have trouble admitting that the Pubs helped the Dems to pass the CRA.

Jon, you have no balance or nuance, only agenda, so fuck that.

And now papa blames blacks for being dumb: what a carrot to lure them to vote Pub.

Anyone who votes democrat is dumb, it's not about race, it's about ideology. I have been called dumb for voting Republican. It must be race, right?

The fact no one has attempted to answer my question is interesting.

Again, who was the most opposed to it? You can't push policies they don't like and then ask for votes. You can't really think repubs have been pushing it for fairness do you?

If you're gonna push Race-Baiting lies, fuck you and them. Y'all can vote for the corrupt witch and her rapist husband. Whatever.

So if I'm Republican and I see that 10% of blacks do not have a photo ID and also realize that 90% of blacks vote Democrat.

There's nothing 'good' about playing Politics and shallow Race-Baiting. Requiring a valid Voter ID has nothing to do with 'Racism.' Y'all are just lying again.

Just quit the whining and get out there and support the corrupt skank and her rapist husband. Very few wanna to hear your tired stale Race-Baiting anymore.
Requiring ID may have nothing to do with racism and everything to do with republicans winning elections

If you prevent ten legitimate voters from voting in order to stop one illegal voter ....is it good legislation?

After all these years we suddenly need an ID? It fixes no problem, just playing politics.

And now papa blames blacks for being dumb: what a carrot to lure them to vote Pub.

Anyone who votes democrat is dumb, it's not about race, it's about ideology. I have been called dumb for voting Republican. It must be race, right?

Question? What's the question?

Yes? Question in the back?

Voters with common sense can see it is playing politics. The people gain nothing.

I don't give a damn about lying Race-Baiter assholes. Requiring Voter ID isn't about racism. Those who claim it is, can go to hell. And like i said, those doing the Race-Baiting are voting Democrat anyway. They never were gonna vote Republican.

Sorry you missed the post.

I don't give a damn about lying Race-Baiter assholes. Requiring Voter ID isn't about racism. Those who claim it is, can go to hell. And like i said, those doing the Race-Baiting are voting Democrat anyway. They never were gonna vote Republican.

Right so they don't give a damn about blacks. That is why they don't vote republican. Thank you.

Weird how Republicans ignore history from the 1960's. It's so recent. Well within my lifetime.

I agree...if it is not so hard lets get everyone a national ID
When 99% of the public has one, we can require it for voting

I did. Sorry you forgot what the question was.
Whatever it was it must have been memorable. Anyway I'm going with "42". Final answer.

Last edited:

Whatever it was it must have been memorable.

Didn't forget it. I'm not repeating it, if you are lazy, then you are lazy, not my duck, not my problem.

Whatever it was it must have been memorable.

Didn't forget it. I'm not repeating it, if you are lazy, then you are lazy, not my duck, not my problem.

Ah -- so you're afraid I'll answer it. Understandable.

Funny nobody can answer my question either, isn't it?

I'm not actually posting it though. You'll have to go comb through three years of posts to figure out what it is.

After all these years we suddenly need an ID? It fixes no problem, just playing politics.

yes

we need an id for everything else

Forum List

Back