It was the pubs who changed the emails

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look this story is so full of shit.

I'm starting to think that anyone continues to lie in threads after they have been debunked should be banned.

I am so tired of trying to hit every lib thread that lies so big time.

especially when there are already a half a dozen threads on the same subject

one thing you won't find dems responding to is "context"

Whining about context is what Republicans do when it's shown they've stuck their foot in their mouths.

if you're so sure, then prove me wrong

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...is-not-proven-the-gop-altered-any-emails.html

WH Benghazi emails have different quotes than earlier reported - CBS News

Republicans Altered Benghazi Emails, CBS News Report Claims

Read it and weep, rw's.

Oh, and there's video too.

Toldja it was good to be a Dem.

(Anyone suprised?)

Hmmm...

Cry about a "Scandal"....Check
Cry about the media not covering it...Check
Media falls for the cheese doesn't see the trap...Check
Repubs feed "unfair" media edited bullshit...Check
Media runs with the story...Check
Spend entire next week talking about bullshit emails...Check

Damage done....Check

I notice that, AS USUAL, all the rw's have are their lies and name calling.

I wonder why not one of them has posted PROOF that the op is wrong.

C'mon, you gullible tools ... Surely fux and the rest of them have some lies you can post.

ROTFLMAO

that is all libs have done here: http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...is-not-proven-the-gop-altered-any-emails.html

why don't you practice what you preach and prove me wrong

Hmm... several mainstream news sources versus your little USMB thread... who do I believe?!?!?! :laugh:

I notice that, AS USUAL, all the rw's have are their lies and name calling.

I wonder why not one of them has posted PROOF that the op is wrong.

C'mon, you gullible tools ... Surely fux and the rest of them have some lies you can post.

ROTFLMAO

that is all libs have done here: http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...is-not-proven-the-gop-altered-any-emails.html

Hmm... several mainstream news sources versus your little USMB thread... who do I believe?!?!?! :laugh:

not true. it is all left winger sites except for CBS, which is really a huffpo in disguise. no MSM reporting this.

if i'm wrong, then it should be easy for you to prove me wrong in that thread. or are you just capable of what luddly complains of?

not true. it is all left winger sites except for CBS, which is really a huffpo in disguise. no MSM reporting this.

if i'm wrong, then it should be easy for you to prove me wrong in that thread. or are you just capable of what luddly complains of?

I just don't care what's going on in your little nutter brain. It's been proven by history that a lot of you people are just sick and won't accept reality. Although we can go back to debating Obama's Birth Certificate for ump-millionth time, that was funnier than this conspiracy theory.

I just don't care what's going on in your little nutter brain. It's been proven by history that a lot of you people are just sick and won't accept reality. Although we can go back to debating Obama's Birth Certificate for ump-millionth time, that was funnier than this conspiracy theory.

1. not surprised you can't actually debate the issue, wonder if luddly will complain about you.

2. i said from the beginning obama was born in hawaii and it was a non issue.

3. nice fail

1. not surprised you can't actually debate the issue, wonder if luddly will complain about you.

3. nice fail

The evidence has been cited on several mainstream news websites, the only evidence you have is pointing to some bullshit USMB thread you created? I honestly just don't want to engage in a conversation with an idiot and waste a hour of my life.

Read it and weep, rw's.

(Anyone suprised?)

LOLOLOLOL, yeah the republicans snuck in the Watergate Hotel and changed the democrats talking points........OMG remove the democrat dick from your ass

you're a partisan hack and have no credibility, and I wouldnt trust CBS farther than I can throw them

? Proven by history? A lot of us ppl? Just sick, won't accept reality?

Ok, if it's proven, why don't you cough the proof up? Good grief. That you can call anyone crazy with a straight face strains belief. :cuckoo:

And..why are we talking about obama's birth certificate again? Sounds to me like someone's obsessed...and it's not me or anyone else on this thread...except...you.:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Read it and weep, rw's.

(Anyone suprised?)

LOLOLOLOL, yeah the republicans snuck in the Watergate Hotel and changed the democrats talking points........OMG remove the democrat dick from your ass

you're a partisan hack and have no credibility, and I wouldnt trust CBS farther than I can throw them

This coming from the man who regularly cites loon RW blogs as fact.

? Proven by history? A lot of us ppl? Just sick, won't accept reality?

Ok, if it's proven, why don't you cough the proof up? Good grief. That you can call anyone crazy with a straight face strains belief. :cuckoo:

And..why are we talking about obama's birth certificate again? Sounds to me like someone's obsessed...and it's not me or anyone else on this thread...except...you.:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Think of all the right wing loon bullshit we've had to through for the last nearly two decades. It's all been one big birth certificate, blowjob, Benghazi conspiracy. Who gives a fuck about anything you people have to say? You're bought and paid for by the rich, you don't have an independent thought in your head and you constantly waste everyone's time screaming about crazy bullshit.

I haven't gone through any right wing loon bullshit.

But I have watched progressive death cultists drag us down. Is that what you're talking about?

Or are you just coming down off your latest high?

3. nice fail

The evidence has been cited on several mainstream news websites, the only evidence you have is pointing to some bullshit USMB thread you created? I honestly just don't want to engage in a conversation with an idiot and waste a hour of my life.

cite the mainstream news websites. i did, and didn't find a single reference to this BS.

you won't "waste" your time because you're a chickenshit. you're afraid of facts and hide behind loony left winger sites.

3. nice fail

cite the mainstream news websites. i did, and didn't find a single reference to this BS.

you won't "waste" your time because you're a chickenshit. you're afraid of facts and hide behind loony left winger sites.

I won't waste my time because facts are largely unimportant to you people as evidenced by our past disagreements. I waste a hour of my life researching the issue and getting facts only to be told I'm finding "LIBERAL FACTS FROM LIBERALZZZZ WEBSITES" who gives a fuck?

I won't waste my time because facts are largely unimportant to you people as evidenced by our past disagreements. I waste a hour of my life researching the issue and getting facts only to be told I'm finding "LIBERAL FACTS FROM LIBERALZZZZ WEBSITES" who gives a fuck?

translation:

no MSM news is reporting this and i am afraid to debate the issue and will instead rely on my left winger sites to think for me

sucks to be you...

The right is playing this game where they believe the MSM when they want to and dismiss them the other time.

CBS runs report on emails...they scream with orgasmic pleasure
CBS runs report on emails being faked ....They scream with outrage that is a liberal rag

The only solution therefore, is to always report what repubs want you to, just to be "fair"

The right is playing this game where they believe the MSM when they want to and dismiss them the other time.

CBS runs report on emails...they scream with orgasmic pleasure
CBS runs report on emails being faked ....They scream with outrage that is a liberal rag

The only solution therefore, is to always report what repubs want you to, just to be "fair"

it was ABC retard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back