🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Italian criminologist says Muslims will outbreed Europeans & conquer the continent

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Muslims will outbreed Europeans and conquer the continent, according to top Italian psychiatrist and criminologist Alessandro Meluzzi.

During a radio interview, Meluzzi said, “The populations who have come to Italy, migrants who are mostly from Islamic North Africa, have a fertility rate that’s between 5 and 6 kids per couple, while Italians have 1.2 kids per couple. The math is quickly done. I mean, it’s clear as day!”

Italian Criminologist Says Muslims Will Outbreed Europeans & ‘Conquer’ the Continent
-------------------------------------------------------

But the left is to out of it to comprehend why the Globalist are pushing for " WHITES" not to have kids.

Don't have kids because it causes global warming and yes there are some dumb enough to believe that.
then you have the other Gov. scammers called planned parenthood indoctrinating the idiots into believing how great it is to knock off the unborn child...............

Then you have a massive blow of gays and idiots are literally to fkn stupid to realize how what we eat and drink can harm the unborn, or have an effect on the hormones. For the lower IQ if a gawd dam cow is given " HORMONES" wtf do you think you are drinking! Oh I know the FDA told you it's safe . riiiiiight just like they said SMOKING was safe too.

The power,,,of the penis.....What's wrong with white folk's genitals, do they not work anymore?
Well...for years they were told not to breed because it was bad for the environment remember? Remember the CO2 footprint? Then, when there were not enough of them they required "guest workers" in their countries. Now they are being told that it is their responsibility as wealthy, privileged westerners to take responsibility and share their lands.
It's all one big mindfuck.

And they are STILL doing it.
Should We Be Having Kids In The Age Of Climate Change?

Last edited:
The power,,,of the penis.....What's wrong with white folk's genitals, do they not work anymore?
Well...for years they were told not to breed because it was bad for the environment remember? Remember the CO2 footprint? Then, when there were not enough of them they required "guest workers" in their countries. Now they are being told that it is their responsibility as wealthy, privileged westerners to take responsibility and share their lands.
Well you see I never was one for behaving and doing what I was told.....So I had twice as many kids as the average and don't buy into that shit of forcing large transmigrations on native populations for commercial and industrial labor to help keep down wages...Fuck them..In a nice way...

Well you see I never was one for behaving and doing what I was told.....So I had twice as many kids as the average and don't buy into that shit of forcing large transmigrations on native populations for commercial and industrial labor to help keep down wages...Fuck them..In a nice way...
True but personal evidence is not necessarily indicative of the whole. I am glad you had childen. I hope they are healthy and happy.

True but personal evidence is not necessarily indicative of the whole. I am glad you had childen. I hope they are healthy and happy.
Well they don't ask me for anything.....and don't call so they must be okay...

Well they don't ask me for anything.....and don't call so they must be okay...
Well that's unfortunate. Hopefully they will soon.

Forum List

Back