It's a shame the left hasn't succeeded at banning AR15's

The AR-15 is by far the most popular rifle in the U.S. When the Supreme Court hears the next firearms case, all of the states that have assault weapons bans will be overturned as well as those states that are not Shall Issue for CCW permits.

That shooting yesterday has to be fake news.

After Sandy Hook Maryland passed some very strict gun control laws including magazine and AW bans.

In addition the building was a gun free zone.

No possible way a crime with a gun could have taken place with those common sense gun control measures in place.

Must be fake news.

The Ar-15 like the M-16 was/is a piece of shit.I've had better .22 rifles than what I was issued and have used in forty-five years of hunting and target shooting.

The reporting on the Maryland shooting mentions nothing about how an AR15 or other assault weapon wasn't involved, mentions nothing about Maryland's extremely gun control, and lied repeatedly when they said the shooter was "white" when his name is "Ramos", a common hispanic surname.

Let's get the facts out there

The reporting on the Maryland shooting mentions nothing about how an AR15 or other assault weapon wasn't involved, mentions nothing about Maryland's extremely gun control, and lied repeatedly when they said the shooter was "white" when his name is "Ramos", a common hispanic surname.

Let's get the facts out there
Now the liberals will scream WHITE MEXICAN again.

Now the liberals will scream WHITE MEXICAN again.

With Señor Zimmerman, the media saw his name and immediately thought "Jew".

If they had realized that Jorge was a Latino oozing with machismo, they would not have chosen to make a case of it.

Yesterdays victims might be alive today had the left been able to achieve their goal.
Didn’t take you very long to politicize this Tragedy. Hope you remember this next time you try and criticize somebody from the Left for doing the same.

Curious what y’all think. If the shooter had an AR-15 instead of a shotgun do you think there would have been A) More dead B) Less dead or C) The same amount of deaths ?

Yesterdays victims might be alive today had the left been able to achieve their goal.
Didn’t take you very long to politicize this Tragedy. Hope you remember this next time you try and criticize somebody from the Left for doing the same.
I waited a day and you are welcome to complain further if you like. I have a pacifier handy in case you get out of hand.

Forum List

Back