Its About The Optics

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2015
Sun, Sand And Palm Trees
Its just not going well for her as her numbers start to plunge. You democrats simply need to stop lying to yourselves. The optics are killing you and she is "running" for office and can't climb stairs.
HILLARY-NEEDS-HELP-HANDLING-ST.png

See the optics in play here? She can't climb five stairs alone. This looks just like when you bring grandma home from the nursing home for dinner.
This is far from the only time she needed help.
WATCH--Hillary-collapsed-today-at-Ground-Zero-911-memorial-_VIDEO_grande.jpg

But then you have OTHER optics that are just as bad or worse. Now this was pictured or least claimed to have fallen out of her pants.
Clinton%201_zps7dj8yvje.jpg

That IS a cath clamp and judging by the color it had not been in the street long.
Its NOT something you normally would see laying in the street. People use them so they can wear leg bags for urine. Once again this is ALL about optics.

Then we have the next issue.
Hillary-shoe.png

Now a lot of folks have suggested that is sh#t on her shoe. I DISAGREE.
I blew the photo up and looked real close. I think given the color its the dirt from between the curbing and sidewalk.

The placement suggests she was SO out of it she had to be dragged to that van. NOT walked, DRAGGED. That part of the shoe would have to make contact with earth to pick that up. She lost that shoe because she was unable to plant that foot.

Optics, alright...
Coughin-Hillary.jpg

Where were these allergies in 2008 when she ran against Obama? I myself do not remember multiple attacks like this. I remember her doing a southern voice and a negro voice but not hacking and coughing.

Optics is what is destroying your pick. Optics are why you have kept her out of the eye of the camera and away from the press. Because no matter how much she or you try to explain this away, the optics says you are liars.

Fury

If you thought the Secret Service had a hard time keeping FDR's health problems under wraps, they had nothing to worry about compared to keeping Cankles health issues out of public eyes.

Its just not going well for her as her numbers start to plunge. You democrats simply need to stop lying to yourselves. The optics are killing you and she is "running" for office and can't climb stairs.
HILLARY-NEEDS-HELP-HANDLING-ST.png

See the optics in play here? She can't climb five stairs alone. This looks just like when you bring grandma home from the nursing home for dinner.
This is far from the only time she needed help.
WATCH--Hillary-collapsed-today-at-Ground-Zero-911-memorial-_VIDEO_grande.jpg

But then you have OTHER optics that are just as bad or worse. Now this was pictured or least claimed to have fallen out of her pants.
Clinton%201_zps7dj8yvje.jpg

That IS a cath clamp and judging by the color it had not been in the street long.
Its NOT something you normally would see laying in the street. People use them so they can wear leg bags for urine. Once again this is ALL about optics.

Then we have the next issue.
Hillary-shoe.png

Now a lot of folks have suggested that is sh#t on her shoe. I DISAGREE.
I blew the photo up and looked real close. I think given the color its the dirt from between the curbing and sidewalk.

The placement suggests she was SO out of it she had to be dragged to that van. NOT walked, DRAGGED. That part of the shoe would have to make contact with earth to pick that up. She lost that shoe because she was unable to plant that foot.

Optics, alright...
Coughin-Hillary.jpg

Where were these allergies in 2008 when she ran against Obama? I myself do not remember multiple attacks like this. I remember her doing a southern voice and a negro voice but not hacking and coughing.

Optics is what is destroying your pick. Optics are why you have kept her out of the eye of the camera and away from the press. Because no matter how much she or you try to explain this away, the optics says you are liars.

Fury
Welcome back, Sherlock.

One of our greatest presidents was very sick and yet he righted a ship screwed up by three previous republican presidents. Media and Americans had more sense then, the GD brought them together. Today it s all BS, as the posts above prove.

The secret service needs to learn how to help old ladies with major infirmities. If I was Bubba I would outraged how they dumped her into the vehicle. Pathetic.

Forum List

Back