It's April 15.......I paid my taxes, why won't Trump pay his?

Trump is holding himself to a special standard. Every president before him released their taxes
You mean like FDR did? Every president before him stepped down voluntarily after two terms to ensure there would never be another king/dictator. But not the left-wing messiah. Nope. He ran for office 4 times and you praise the shit out of that power-hungry dirt-bag.

So you are holding President Trump to a "special standard". It's ok for you if a Dumbocrat breaks with "precedence" but not a Republican. Partisan hack.
FDR died 70 years ago

Trump is our President .....what is he hiding?

More than any President in history, Trump has more potential for conflicts in interest with his extensive business holdings.

President Donald Trump won in a landslide with voters actually knowing that he is a multi-billionaire with property holding all over the world.

If this was a secret to you, I'm sorry you didn't know.

The Free World and even many Democrats are giving President Trump a standing ovation.

So regarding your childish plea:

Meh_zpsxcmyid2l.jpg

More than any President in history, Trump has more potential for conflicts in interest with his extensive business holdings.

President Donald Trump won in a landslide with voters actually knowing that he is a multi-billionaire with property holding all over the world.

If this was a secret to you, I'm sorry you didn't know.

The Free World and even many Democrats are giving President Trump a standing ovation.

So regarding your childish plea:

Meh_zpsxcmyid2l.jpg
Thanks...I needed a laugh on tax day

Who cares about Soulless Romney, just like spineless McCain. They never have any real success in real life, just sucking the blood out of the American people...

LOL_zpsrc5py0ql.gif

Last edited:
I'll give you one example of how you're going to pay more taxes now than ever: He just signed off on the state's rights to defund Planned Parenthood.

Planned Parenthood, the infamous abortion mill, claims that government funds are but a small portion of their revenue. Therefore, even they are saying it won't be missed.

So your thread title is "why won't Trump pay his taxes" but your thread post is "why won't Trump show us his taxes". Pay and show are two vastly different things. And you wonder why nobody has a shred of respect for you on this board.

The whiney child has never noticed his own headline. I, for one, am not surprised.

Trump is holding himself to a special standard. Every president before him released their taxes
You mean like FDR did? Every president before him stepped down voluntarily after two terms to ensure there would never be another king/dictator. But not the left-wing messiah. Nope. He ran for office 4 times and you praise the shit out of that power-hungry dirt-bag.

So you are holding President Trump to a "special standard". It's ok for you if a Dumbocrat breaks with "precedence" but not a Republican. Partisan hack.
FDR died 70 years ago

Yeah...FDR died 70 years ago and 70 years later you still praise him for doing exactly what you're accusing President Trump of doing - "holding himself to a special standard". Only FDR's offense is a gabillion times more horrible than Trump's. Partisan hack.

Here's one asshole that blatantly admits I DONT WANT TO KNOW IF MY PRESIDENT IS A CROOK.
Stupid.

How many decades has Donald Trump been in the news, outspoken and extremely wealthy?

His returns have been audited every year. Petulant former President Barack Hussein Obama used the IRS to punish Conservative, non-profit organizations.

When has Donald Trump been convicted, arrested or even charged with tax evasion?

So he's NOT A CROOK and he is scoring victory after victory! That seems to be the reason for the obvious, utter desperation and panic of the far left.

FDR died 70 years ago

Yeah...FDR died 70 years ago and 70 years later you still praise him for doing exactly what you're accusing President Trump of doing - "holding himself to a special standard". Only FDR's offense is a gabillion times more horrible than Trump's. Partisan hack.

FDR is dead

We can compare Trump once he has met the same standard

Forum List

Back