It's April 15.......I paid my taxes, why won't Trump pay his?

You're not "entitled" to see shit.

Remember that when you demand to see evidence of Trumps associations with the Russians.

There is nothing there....yet another left loon dumb fuckery narrative up in smoke

There was so much there, the FBI started separate probes into Trump associates, including Page, who the FBI got a search warrant on.

It's been six months, no evidence....you've been duped....again

Oooh look, shitflinger is telling lies to smear the enemy of his Fuhrer.

It must be a day ending in "y"

Trump broke yet another promise, and you don't care. He won't be getting mexico to pay for the wall, Obamacare is still in place, and all those EO's Trump promised to 'unsign" are still signed.

As I said, you can stop asking to see the evidence against Trump, you'll just have to trust the FBI that they have plenty. Since as you said, you aren't entitled to see it.

According to the Director of the FBI in his testimony to Congress, they don't have anything. So maybe he lied under oath to Congress about that? :dunno:

As I said, you can stop asking to see the evidence against Trump, you'll just have to trust the FBI that they have plenty. Since as you said, you aren't entitled to see it.

According to the Director of the FBI in his testimony to Congress, they don't have anything. So maybe he lied under oath to Congress about that? :dunno:

Pesky and annoying details

Comey didn't say they had nothing. He said they had nothing they could tell congress in open session. It was like when the director of the secret service in open session said they weren't receiving any more threats against Obama than against Bush. And we saw that was a complete fabrication, to keep their overwhelming workload, and their inability to handle it secret from the bad guys.

Once again our President hides behind his "audit" claims and refuses to reveal his taxes

Tough shit.
Aren't we entitled to see if Trump is receiving foreign emoluments? They would be declared on his 1040 under income. Right?
Why does a one percenter, need a tax break?

If you ever ran out of dope and got a job, you would have to pay taxes and would soon learn about deductions.

Forum List

Back