It's April 15.......I paid my taxes, why won't Trump pay his?

Once again our President hides behind his "audit" claims and refuses to reveal his taxes

As far as I am concerned it should be mandatory that anyone who intends on running for POTUS release the last 10 years of their income tax returns. I really don' t care how wealthy they are or what their effective income tax rate is, or how much they paid in taxes.

The WHOLE purpose of releasing income tax returns is to show any conflicts of interest, and Trump has a ton of them. He is a President that can easily be held hostage by many foreign countries.

While House and Senate Republicans have ignored these conflicts of interest you can be certain that Democrats won't when they take over in 2018. If Democrats take over the house in 2018 they will subpeana his returns, via the Ways and Means Committee. Everyone is going to get a very good education on what that Emoluments clause in the Constitution means--and if the new congress doesn't approve of what they see, they can and more than likely impeach him over it.
The Emoluments Clause: Its text, meaning, and application to Donald J. Trump | Brookings Institution

2016-11-17T02-44-42-266Z--1280x720.video_1067x600.jpg

Last edited:
Once again our President hides behind his "audit" claims and refuses to reveal his taxes

You need to learn the tax code and laws better. May need to consult with an attorney.

I agree and the last tax return anyone saw of Trump's he paid 38 million in taxes. Way more than RW or anyone else I'd bet.

I couldn't care less about what he pays in taxes because I'm sure its way more than I will ever pay.

Its that grasping at straw thing once again.

The straws are getting shorter and shorter and RW is still grasping. LOL

MSNBC already showed that he paid his taxes. He likely paid more in a single year than you have in your lifetime. Don't let facts stop the leftist circle-jerking, though.

Two pages from twelve years ago does not "prove" anything

The burden of proof lies with Trump

MSNBC already showed that he paid his taxes. He likely paid more in a single year than you have in your lifetime. Don't let facts stop the leftist circle-jerking, though.
The nominal tax rate is over thirty percent; he paid around twenty-five percent and is claiming we still need to lower taxes. As, First Magistrate of the Union, he also wants to, "get his", First.

Your claim was that he doesn't pay taxes. Those two pages showed he paid taxes. Where's your proof that he didn't? It was already shown that he has.

Oh, I know. Maybe he paid just to throw us off... that specific year... he totally just decided he wanted to pay taxes that time just to see what its like, and didn't pay previous years, or the years after. Because that sort of thought process makes all kinds of sense.

How do you know he hasnt paid his taxes? quit whining cup cake.
Are you going to post your returns for everyone to see?

Let the President prove me wrong

Where's your proof he hasn't been paying taxes?

Trump admitted it....claims it makes him smart

Gee, rightwinger, why did you ignore my reply? Too in depth for you to understand?????

I ignore most of what you post......You are fucking batshit crazy

Your claim was that he doesn't pay taxes. Those two pages showed he paid taxes. Where's your proof that he didn't? It was already shown that he has.

Oh, I know. Maybe he paid just to throw us off... that specific year... he totally just decided he wanted to pay taxes that time just to see what its like, and didn't pay previous years, or the years after. Because that sort of thought process makes all kinds of sense.

You seem to struggle with the concept of "proof"
Showing a partial return that he paid taxes twelve years ago does not constitute proof

Uhm, he doesn't have to prove he is paying his taxes just because you pull some wild claim from your ass that he doesn't,

Showing a partial return that he paid taxes twelve years ago does not constitute proof
In that case, prove you pay taxes. I think you totally don't.

Guys, Rightwinger is a tax evader. He hasn't proved that he pays taxes.

How do you know he hasnt paid his taxes? quit whining cup cake.
Are you going to post your returns for everyone to see?

Let the President prove me wrong

Where's your proof he hasn't been paying taxes?

Trump admitted it....claims it makes him smart

Gee, rightwinger, why did you ignore my reply? Too in depth for you to understand?????

I ignore most of what you post......You are fucking batshit crazy

You can't refute what I post because you lack knowledge that I have attained and worked hard to educate myself. I have done the heavy lifting and have freely shared it here. A mind is like a parachute, it only works when it is open. In the days of lies and deceit, those that tell the truth will seem "batshit crazy" but the truth stands on it's own merits.

Hey pumpkin head How do we pass tax reform and cuts without knowing how the guy responsible for it is benefiting or not? Show the gd taxes you promised you dump pos

You seem to struggle with the idea of the burden of proof.

Tell us the law that says that he must reveal his tax returns? Jack weed

You seem to struggle with the idea of the burden of proof.
OH ?? but where was this burden of proof bs with bengazi or hills e mails and are his 2006-2015 taxes under audit too?

Hey pumpkin head How do we pass tax reform and cuts without knowing how the guy responsible for it is benefiting or not? Show the gd taxes you promised you dump pos
I see your comprehension of the English language is about first grade level. In response to your post, though, I made no promises.

Forum List

Back